Sari, You are doing great! That is an awesome weight loss. Average

is 10 pounds a month for bandsters. So, WOW! Keep this up and you

will be a really BIG loser!! LOL

Maggie

• 3 years later...

My daughter came home from school today wiht some dried blood in her

ear. She said she had some blood running donw the side of her face

today. She hadn't been active, hadn't sneezed etc. The doc said

nothing to worry about - could be a small capillary, could be packing.

Another doctor friend said since it was dark is was probably 'old

blood' - your thoughts???????????

I took out one of my wife's favorite pillow cases. It happens post

surgery. I've been forgiven. Some seepage is to be expected. I've had

to make sure to use cotton balls for a few weeks (the cotton ball fell

out during the night the pillow case got it).

sallyhackett wrote:

>

> My daughter came home from school today wiht some dried blood in her

> ear. She said she had some blood running donw the side of her face

> today. She hadn't been active, hadn't sneezed etc. The doc said

> nothing to worry about - could be a small capillary, could be packing.

> Another doctor friend said since it was dark is was probably 'old

> blood' - your thoughts???????????

>

>

--

my daughter has had this for a year since the gromits they are doing operation for ctoma next month if the colour is dark inform doc if its nearly clear it could be fluid from preferation to fluid around brain watch for a head ache and get anti-b for it if there is a smell. sonia

2 weeks post op

My daughter came home from school today wiht some dried blood in her ear. She said she had some blood running donw the side of her face today. She hadn't been active, hadn't sneezed etc. The doc said nothing to worry about - could be a small capillary, could be packing. Another doctor friend said since it was dark is was probably 'old blood' - your thoughts???? ???????

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with for Good

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Theresa,

Congratulations! I am on my way to Mexico on Friday for the Saturday Sleeve Surgery. I am so excited!!

So, do they want us to do the chewables vitamins and iron or is it ok for the liquid vitamins? Have you had any side effects at all? I am concerned with bowel problems.

Jana Willits

Vancouver, Wa

Sleeve date

Aug 7th, 2010

280/280/135

From: bunnychanner@...Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:36:19 +0000Subject: 2 weeks post op

Hi everyone...just checking in to say I'm two weeks sleeve post op and I'm feeling good. I'm still sipping liquids and can only tolerate small amounts of protein shakes. No solid foods yet. I get tired alot but I'm taking chewable vitamins and chewable iron. I have had no pain at all since I have been home.So far I'm down 30 pounds. This has truly been the best thing I could have done for myself. What an accomplishment! Thanks everyone for your support!!!! :-)TheresaSleeve date: 7/17/10343/313/165

Guest guest

Bunny,

So glad to hear your doing well. I did too not alot of physical problems at all. I have had three episodes so far of eatting to fast or one bite to much and made myself sick! lol I get so nausious, break out in a sweat and feel terriable for about 15 to 30 minutes. I'm learning boy is it different. At about 6 weeks I went home from work upset and just broke down crying the whole way in the car. I had tried so hard to be strong then it just finally hit me, I felt lost and scared and like nothing was ever going to be normal again.Of course it was just a de-stresser and Im fine. Sounds like your doing good keep in touch,

From: Bunny <bunnychanner@...> Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 1:36:19 PMSubject: 2 weeks post op

Hi everyone...just checking in to say I'm two weeks sleeve post op and I'm feeling good. I'm still sipping liquids and can only tolerate small amounts of protein shakes. No solid foods yet. I get tired alot but I'm taking chewable vitamins and chewable iron. I have had no pain at all since I have been home.So far I'm down 30 pounds. This has truly been the best thing I could have done for myself. What an accomplishment! Thanks everyone for your support!!!! :-)TheresaSleeve date: 7/17/10343/313/165

Guest guest

Jana,

Tell eveyone I said hello. I'm so excited for you, they are wonderful, will treat you like family and take great care of you there. You are on the way real soon to doing the best thing ever for yourself. I have not felt this good in years or been this size since 2003. I am lossing 3-4 pounds a week and am down from a 22 to a 16. Thats what you have to look forward too. If you want I posted pictures of everyone you will meet and my trip to help ease people worries. They are under Regina's adventure. Welcome to the group, keep us updated,

5/15/2010

214/178/130

dos/now/goal

From: Jana Willits <janawillits@...> Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 4:45:49 PMSubject: RE: 2 weeks post op

Theresa,Congratulations! I am on my way to Mexico on Friday for the Saturday Sleeve Surgery. I am so excited!! So, do they want us to do the chewables vitamins and iron or is it ok for the liquid vitamins? Have you had any side effects at all? I am concerned with bowel problems. Jana WillitsVancouver, Wa Sleeve dateAug 7th, 2010280/280/135

@groups. comFrom: bunnychannerDate: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:36:19 +0000Subject: 2 weeks post op

Guest guest

Congrats--keep looking forward and never look back!!!!!!! your doing goodFrom: Bunny <bunnychanner@...>Subject: 2 weeks post op Date: Monday, August 2, 2010, 12:36 PM

Hi everyone...just checking in to say I'm two weeks sleeve post op and I'm feeling good. I'm still sipping liquids and can only tolerate small amounts of protein shakes. No solid foods yet. I get tired alot but I'm taking chewable vitamins and chewable iron. I have had no pain at all since I have been home.So far I'm down 30 pounds. This has truly been the best thing I could have done for myself. What an accomplishment! Thanks everyone for your support!!!! :-)

Theresa

Sleeve date:

7/17/10

343/313/165