RemedySpot.com

Re: DizzinessVertigo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

YES

I started my journey of cholesteatoma diagnosis with vertigo. My ENT(s) couldn't figure out what was wrong. A senior Doc told the younger one treating me to put a tube in to see if it helped. It did. So I had two diferent tubes over the next two years and then had a major veritgo episode last Winter when tube #2 dislodged. New ENT ordered a CT scan (this time they injected dye) and located the Ctoma. My surgeon who removed the Ctoma in March of this year said there is nothing in my ear that is architecturally indicative of a problem with vertigo - he was puzzled. Put in longer lasting tube for good measure. If I put drops in my ear and push too much I can make myself dizzy in nothing flat. It sucks.

yes, still get it 30 years post op...

From: Captain Definder <captaindefinder@...>Subject: DizzinessVertigocholesteatoma Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 7:18 PM

Do any adults that have had a cholesteatoma in the group have issues with vertigo from time to time?

YES! and the ENT gave me valium to combat it. It did not work, but an

essential oil blend DID work very well. www.naturesinventory.com is

the company who makes it. It's called Vertigo Support. A friend gave

me her bottle to try as I was so dizzy, I was unable to walk without

holding on to things & walls. For me, the intense spinning decreased

by about 70% within a minute or two. Two more applications within the

next 5 minutes gave me 100% relief. No kidding! I have loved their

products so much that I became a distributor, but I will refrain from

giving you my dealer info (needed to give me sales credit), because I

really believe in this company and their outstanding products. Try

them for yourself. They offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Before I

became a distributor, I even returned items that did not work for me

and I got no hassle from them at all. I think they have a good sale on

right now too, so if you call or e-mail them, ask what

their " unadvertised sale " code is. Mailed the same day if early

enough. Always get it within 2 days (from WA to KS)

Good luck!

>

> Do any adults that have had a cholesteatoma in the group have issues

with vertigo from time to time?

>

>

>

Tom and ,

Thanks for your reply. I had vertigo in July and went to ENT he ordered a ct scan and discovered the cholesteatoma. It was removed on Sept. 25, 2008 - equalibrium issues got better 2-3 weeks after surgery - however I've noticed that I have good days and bads days - can't say that I necessary have veritgo everyday but equalibruim issues - my fear is being dizzy for life. I definitely feel like my life has been altered since the cholesteatoma - the doctor was puzzled about my equilabrium issues too because the cholesteatoma was not on my balance canal. I am a high energy person and find that I have to be careful what I do or I get the disequilabrium feeling - when I am super rested I seem to be much better, however, I have two children, a husband, a house, a dog, and am a realtor and have no time to lay around so that I am always super rested. I continue to push myself so that I don't lay around

and have a pitty party - hopefully, one day I will get use to these weird feelings.

From: Page <sfmbucket@...>cholesteatoma Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 7:33:41 PMSubject: Re: DizzinessVertigo

YES

I started my journey of cholesteatoma diagnosis with vertigo. My ENT(s) couldn't figure out what was wrong. A senior Doc told the younger one treating me to put a tube in to see if it helped. It did. So I had two diferent tubes over the next two years and then had a major veritgo episode last Winter when tube #2 dislodged. New ENT ordered a CT scan (this time they injected dye) and located the Ctoma. My surgeon who removed the Ctoma in March of this year said there is nothing in my ear that is architecturally indicative of a problem with vertigo - he was puzzled. Put in longer lasting tube for good measure. If I put drops in my ear and push too much I can make myself dizzy in nothing flat. It sucks.