[Male & Female in Balance] Case History: Aggie: From Fear to Courage - I

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Aggie, (not her real name) called me about a problem she was having of

regular theft in her house. Personal items were stolen, with no

apparent signs of breaking and entering. This had been going on for two

years, and despite installation of security systems, the thefts

continued. Her nerves were shot and she was feeling vulnerable and

violated, and extremely fearful. She said I was her last hope...and that many things she had done had not helped her.

She had entities in her energy field, and I advised her to take some

rescue remedy and sage her body, and the room she was in, and also her

house, if possible, and then call me back, after this cleansing of her energy field and environment.

She did so.When she called back a second time that day, I felt guided to tell her that she would be supported by a soul retrieval, and asked her to contact a shaman to help her do that, after which we (she and I) were to do a session of integration work.

Meanwhile, I wrote to her to encourage her to keep up her spirits....as her communications were unsuccessful in connecting with the shaman, until one day, I helped her do a 3-way call to make the introduction and her appointment.

She was also having a hard time using paypal, and getting that set up. Her energy was truly scattered, and she was unable to get herself together to do the basics required for her appointments, such as contacting the person, organizing the payment, etc.- in other words, her masculine warrior side was not functioning optimally and efficiently. Also her communications were not effective, so that indicated a 5th chakra imbalance too.

I went over all 4 of the male chakra functions with her, 1st - root (security/stability) color red, 3rd - solar plexus (power/metabolism) color yellow, 5th - throat (creativity/communications/assertive ability) color blue, 7th - crown (connection to the divine) color indigo. I also went over the particular crystals she could use for balancing each chakra.

I also asked her to rewrite her soul contracts regarding fear, pain, grief, power, self-worth and acceptance, etc...and I sent her the manual for the same. It is Manual 2 from

www.starorchid.net

Once she had done that, and once we did the 3-way call (in which she needed my help) to set up the appointment, and once her son and husband had helped her to set up the paypal, she was then ready for her soul retrieval. As you can see, she needed a lot of help with the practicalities of life, and of getting herself out of this fearful, scattered and frazzled state.

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Dayawanti D'Sa <dayawanti@...

>Date: Dec 10, 2007 9:43 PM

Subject: spoke to KatinaAggiePeggy,

I spoke to _______ (name of shaman) about you and she will wait for your call. I look

forward to follow-up after your soul retreival. Love, Dayu 786-293-8123

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Dec 10, 2007 10:29 PM

Subject: Re: spoke to Katina

dayawanti@...

Dayu,

I have spent so much time trying to set up a PayPal account and now it's going to take 3-5 working days to get established. I sent an e-mail to _______ but she hasn't responded. I have to buy a phone card. Since my driver's license is now missing I am reluctant to drive any place until I get that replaced. Just so many obstacles right now. I really get discouraged at times but I know that help is on the way. I just feel so abandoned at times. I want normalcy back into my life.

Bless you for all the wonderful ways you help people.

Aggie---------- Forwarded message ----------

Subject: Re: spoke to Katinadayawanti@...

Dayu,

I now have a phone card for Canada but I can't get the PayPal side straight. They responded to my request by sending info to my husband's old e-mail address and I can't access that anymore. It's gone. It has been extremely frustrating. He will be coming home tomorrow on the red eye from California. After he sleeps a bit, I will get him to figure this out for me. I am so anxious to get started!

The stress of all of this is really getting to me. My TMJ went out on me last night while eating chips, something as simple as that. My bite is completely off and chewing on that side is painful. I hope to see my homeopathic physician tomorrow before the snow storm that is due to hit us.

Thanks for your patience. When is a good time to call you? Sunday? Monday?

Blessings to you,

Aggie---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Dec 14, 2007 9:06 PM

Subject: This too shall pass.

Aggie

Aggie, keep

taking the rescue remedy when you feel despondent....and sage yourself,

and clear away the entities of despair and despondency by saying,

" Entities in my body and aura, I bind you and send you to the Light. "

Imagine the violet flame clearing away all negativity, and the sword of

Archangel - and that you are inside that blue sword...and it is

protecting you....and your whole house and everything in it.

Have you spoken to _______ (name of shaman) yet? When is your appointment with her?

Go to the www.Abraham-Hicks.com website and find some positive quotes to keep you going.

As God for patience and keep seeing that this is totally resolved, easily and effortlessly.

I

am attaching a free manual - please re-write some of your soul

contracts regarding fear, anger and resentment, power, grief, self-love

and worthiness, etc. Doing this will strengthen you. Also do the

power meditation on page 75.

Keep in mind that all states are transitory - and this too shall pass.

Stay

in an attitude of thankfulness minute by minute, so that you stay in a

position of attracting more of that...gratitude, contentment,

fulfilled-contented feeling....

I hope that helps.

I have put your name in my healing matrix box and your will be included in my prayers.

Let me know when you schedule with _______ (name of shaman)....so we can do the follow-up.

Good luck with the paypal...keep giving thanks in advance that it

has worked out...and then with patience, it will all fall into place.

Call in the angels of grace....and it will be easier.

Warmly, with blessings,

Dayu