RemedySpot.com

Re: Question for Suzi - Synflex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

After about 3 wks.. the pain in my neck was gone and still is.. however it did not help the pinched nerve part... still have numbness in the right hand and as of the last few days it is starting onthe left... however, it also helped the arthritis I have in the knee.. which flares up off and on.. I was taking an ounze a day. I was taking MSM and tumeric also... but I did not notice the major difference until the glucosomine. I would say it is the glucosomine that is doing it for you although the MSM is helping also. I got mine thru Amazon... even with shipping it was cheaper... I got a good price on it. Definitely shop around for it.. There are sites cheaper than the main company... and it is still Synflex 1500. Landes <L@...> wrote: Suzi -I wrote an email

last week asking you this question and it was bounced back to me yesterday as undeliverable to the group, so I will try again.Can you give any details on how you felt after taking the Synflex 1500 - what stopped hurting, if anything, and after how long a dosage?I bought a bottle and only have about 1/4 of the bottle left. I do think maybe something is going on with my neck (to the good) since starting to take the Synflex, but I was stupid and started taking regular doses of MSM again at the same time. I should have stuck with just one panacea instead of mixing up two, so I would know if one worked or not.Also, are you ordering your Synflex from the link you sent the other week or Amazon? It looks like the Amazon source would be cheaper than the link because even paying shipping, it is still cheaper per bottle than through the link to the company.Thanks! Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Beta.