RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Candida Foods?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, It will take some time, remember you didn't get this way overnite.. it sounds like you're doing quite well though. Anne <sarahlovell@...> wrote: thank you all for advice! I am taking a probiotic as well as oil of oregano and an organic herbal anti-candida formula. I'm lucky to have fresh yogurt from a local farm as well. I have added some sweeter veggies (carrots, yams, parsnips) to my diet every other day now that I am out of a crisis period. (I added them with guidance from my acupuncturist/tcm)I have not been eating any processed foods what so ever, and have been only eating spelt products (yeast free). All of the above have really helped as my bit of crisis seemed to move quite quickly. I am not quite as severe as some, but just want to get a

start on clearing it out of my body, then continue my good health without processed/refined sugars, and only sugars from fruit and natural sources. I am lucky as our local healthfood stores are great, and provide a wide array of wheat-free, naturally sweetened products from their bakery, baked daily. Thanks for your advice all, as always very helpful. I look forward to joining the conversations again :) (and i'm working on getting into veggie juices :) ) Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

,Sorry it's taken me all day to respond -- hectic day with both kids being sick.Here is what I took:Olive Leaf Extract from Nature's Way, 250 mg, twice a day (this was to boost immunity rather than to tackle yeast)Mountain Rose Herbs ashwaganda root, 355 mg, twice a dayMountain Rose Herbs astragalus root, 329 mg, twice a dayThe labels for the latter two products indicate that pregnant and nursing women should consult with a physician before taking.Healthful wishes to your young co-worker.  The stress of being a new mom is tough on the body in and of itself.  Battling candida problems on top of everything must be challenging.take care,RoseOn Jan 17, 2007, at 5:36 AM, deuteronomy2929 wrote:I would be interested in the mg's of the capsules you took. I have a co-worker that is asking me what to do about candida. She has it pretty badly. She is a nursing mother, around 22 years old. She has dramatically altered her diet following instructions I gleaned from this list, and it is helping somewhat. I've asked her to join the list, but she is too busy (as we can all understand) with the new baby and just doesn't have the computer time.Peace, love, laughter