RemedySpot.com

Re: new raw magazine - Pure Delicious -March '07 begins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.purelydelicious.net/ is hoping it will be free and available in all stores, etc. You can however subscribe. With all the Whole Foods here, home of Wild Oats, Vitamin Cottage and perhaps Sunflower Market, I bet Colorado could be seeing some excitement. The pictures are gorgeous at that site. The advertisers is the aim to go after for expenses so we can all support them and reap the benefits with the free magazine. Reminds me of Delicious Magazine set up. Gloria, are your wheels turning????????????? Tracey, where are you hun? Hugs, carolgSV <shavig@...> wrote: Gulp, I think I have it. Any suggestions or is there something in the files? I have one heck of a time finding things in there. I'm really going to be peed off if I do. It's in my right wrist and it might be related to the two times I've shattered that wrist. First time the ulna, second the radii or maybe the other way around. I just know the first time I broke the outside bone and the next the inside. It's on the inside I'm having some flashy type pain. Any and all suggestions are welcome! Thanks, Shari who is getting ready for one of Carol's snowstorms!

Great Shari. Here our Coop is pretty much dead and could go under. Prices are super crazy high. To get into our larger chains locally not as easy, but going to see what I can do. Welcome Shari. hugs, carolgSV <shavig@...> wrote: Thanks Carol. Looks like a good one. I've sent the link to my co-op to see if they will carry it. Shari