RemedySpot.com

Re: Ironically funny

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is a good one Suzanne. Reminds me of the time I asked my health insurance (back when we had it!) provider if they paid for pap smears. She said "Oh, we don't pay for wellness." Cracked me up.

Shari

Yeah, I just had something like that. I went to get my arthritic joints x-rayed and everything came back fine on blood tests. Just this darned framework is defective.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

----- Original Message -----

health

Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 8:14 PM

Subject: Ironically funny

I don't know if anyone else will find this as funny as I did.. But I got the test results back for my pre op... They do a whole bunch of tests prior to surgery... and you talk to the anathesist etc.... Well, blood pressure 128 over 74... good.. (I was a bit rushed getting to the dr office)... EKG great.. blood work ...great ... blood clotting good.. heart, liver, etc great... Everything is great... rofl... I'm in good shape... healthy ... for surgery... ROFL... All the organs are great... it's just the structure that is falling apart...lol .. Ever been told you're healthy for surgery????? I found this amusing... in fact so did the nurse practioner...when I said it. The anathesist was quite interested in the liquid glucosomine... and told me I appear to be in good shape overall... heck we spent almost 45 minutes talking... the person before me was in his office like 15 minutes... and there were several waiting when I left... I have requested him (Dr. Reddy) for my surgery... hopefully I'll get him... I liked him for a dr... was pretty cool... asked me about the herbs I take.. etc..

But I just had to share... I'm healthy... so why am I having surgery again??? Oh yeah, cause the shell is falling apart...

Suzi

Are you ready for bionics?? I am.. lol. Try the liquid glucosomine and MSM Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: Yeah, I just had something like that. I went to get my arthritic joints x-rayed and everything came back fine on blood tests. Just this darned framework is defective. Gayla Always Enough Ranch __________________________________________________

I am gearing myself up for bionics. I was hoping that a couple of years of eating better and Deep Tissue Repair Oil would help, but it is so much worse it is frightening.

I tried to buy the liquid gluc you mentioned and amazon would not take my money. After 6 tried, I left it alone. I have been taking massive amounts in pill form. What's the name of yours again?

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

----- Original Message -----

health

Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:52 AM

Subject: Re: Ironically funny

Are you ready for bionics?? I am.. lol.

Try the liquid glucosomine and MSM Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote:

Yeah, I just had something like that. I went to get my arthritic joints x-rayed and everything came back fine on blood tests. Just this darned framework is defective.

Gayla Always Enough Ranch

Sorry, I temporarily lost this email... I'm taking Syn-flex 1500. go to www.synflexusa.com I took the pills... this works way better... it may take a few weeks to kick in but you'll know when it does.Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: I am gearing myself up for bionics. I was hoping that a couple of years of eating better and Deep Tissue Repair Oil would help, but it is so much worse it is frightening. I tried to buy the liquid gluc you mentioned and amazon would not take my money. After 6 tried, I left it alone. I have been taking massive

amounts in pill form. What's the name of yours again? Gayla Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats __________________________________________________