RemedySpot.com

Royal Jelly Face lift

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Printed from www.care2.com Royal Jelly Face Lift - FormulaInspired by Better Basics for the Home, by Annie B. Bond (Three Rivers Press, 1999). Simple SolutionI once bought active royal bee jelly for a skincare formula I was making, and decided to feel what it felt like on my face, so I massaged a small amount into my skin. In a few minutes I noticed my skin tightening. I decided to go look in the mirror, and low and behold I looked like I had just had a face lift! While putting royal jelly on straight is too tightening to wear comfortably for very long, I formulated a royal jelly face lift cream that feels good and gives the look of a face lift too! Here is the formula: The Royal Jelly Facelift Cream This easy skin cream only takes 25 minutes to make! Use “active” royal jelly available in health food stores. 2 1/2 ounces blended oils (see "What

are the Best Oils for Your Skin," below) 1 1/2 ounces coconut oil or cocoa butter1/2 ounce beeswax4 ounces distilled or purified water2-3 teaspoon active royal jelly 30 drops grapefruit seed extract (available in health food stores) Essential oils of choice (optional) Weigh the coconut oil and beeswax on a scale. Combine the oils and beeswax in a double boiler, and melt over a low heat, stirring occasionally. This step takes about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the melted oils and beeswax from the stove and add the water. Mix with an electric mixer until creamy and thick. Stir in the grapefruit seed extract and essential oils (if using). Store in glass jars with screw-on tops. Makes 8 ounces of cream. Note: This cream should last for 4 months or so, but if you see mold growing, discard. When you make kitchen cosmetics, cleanliness is really important so bacteria doesn't grow. Purified or distilled water is used in this recipe because

bacteria has been filtered out. Preparation Time: 25 minutes Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats __________________________________________________