RemedySpot.com

looking for information

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

While they do not have HSOs Kirkman has two inulin free Probiotics.

We have good results with the Pro bio Inulin free

KTerry <terrypoling@...> wrote:

I have a question regarding this. My daughter was taking primal defense and of all the probiotics I saw the most benefit. However, I had to cut the pill in half it is so large and I had to smooth the edges. She will take horse pills but for some reason she almost choked several times on this so I gave up. I tried to get a smaller version and the powder was not going to go over. Any suggestions? My daughter is 6.

-----Original Message-----From: autism [mailto:autism ] On Behalf Of karen beauvaisSent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 5:43 PMautism ; beammeupbaby@...Subject: Re: Looking for information

It is a great diet for parents. It is not Autism specific. Jordan Rubin's books are great books to read on detox and living a healthy life. A better diet for ASD kids is the GFCF or the difficult but effective SCD.Jordan spoke at out church recently and many ASD kids take his product Primal Defense with good success. He advocates goat yougert which could cause casein reactions in some autistic kids. Goat yougert only has a small amount of casein but for those kids who do not have the gut issues under control, this could be problematic. He also is not too specific about avoiding fish with Mercury which could add to problems with a vaccine injured child. He is a wonderful guy who got rid of Crohns with diet. Incidently, he got Crohns after his first MMR at 17. I love his book Guts and Glory, it is very informative.

Bowen <beammeupbaby@...> wrote:

Looking for experiences with the Maker's Diet . Please email me privately with any good or bad experiences with this plan-

My email is beammeupbaby@...

Thanks,

Guest guest

oops I met to say the Kirkmans are in break apart capsules

KTerry <terrypoling@...> wrote:

I have a question regarding this. My daughter was taking primal defense and of all the probiotics I saw the most benefit. However, I had to cut the pill in half it is so large and I had to smooth the edges. She will take horse pills but for some reason she almost choked several times on this so I gave up. I tried to get a smaller version and the powder was not going to go over. Any suggestions? My daughter is 6.

-----Original Message-----From: autism [mailto:autism ] On Behalf Of karen beauvaisSent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 5:43 PMautism ; beammeupbaby@...Subject: Re: Looking for information

It is a great diet for parents. It is not Autism specific. Jordan Rubin's books are great books to read on detox and living a healthy life. A better diet for ASD kids is the GFCF or the difficult but effective SCD.Jordan spoke at out church recently and many ASD kids take his product Primal Defense with good success. He advocates goat yougert which could cause casein reactions in some autistic kids. Goat yougert only has a small amount of casein but for those kids who do not have the gut issues under control, this could be problematic. He also is not too specific about avoiding fish with Mercury which could add to problems with a vaccine injured child. He is a wonderful guy who got rid of Crohns with diet. Incidently, he got Crohns after his first MMR at 17. I love his book Guts and Glory, it is very informative.

Looking for experiences with the Maker's Diet . Please email me privately with any good or bad experiences with this plan-

Thanks,

Guest guest

Have you asked your pharmacy about either a different format (ie caplets)

RE: Looking for information

Thanks,

Guest guest

Yes. It is not pharm

however, it is in health food stores. No one seems to know about a smaller version.

Re:

Looking for information

Have you asked your pharmacy about

either a different format (ie caplets)

Re:

Looking for information

It is a great diet for parents. It is not

Autism specific. Jordan Rubin's books are great books to read on detox and

living a healthy life. A better diet for ASD kids is the GFCF or the difficult

but effective SCD.Jordan spoke at out church recently and many ASD kids

take his product Primal Defense with good success. He advocates goat yougert

which could cause casein reactions in some autistic kids. Goat yougert

only has a small amount of casein but for those kids who do not have the

gut issues under control, this could be problematic. He also is not too

specific about avoiding fish with Mercury which could add to problems with a

vaccine injured child. He is a wonderful guy who got rid of Crohns with

diet. Incidently, he got Crohns after his first MMR at 17. I love his book Guts

and Glory, it is very informative.

Bowen

<beammeupbaby@...> wrote:

Looking for experiences

with the Maker's Diet . Please email me privately with any good or bad

experiences with this plan-

Thanks,

Guest guest

Looking if anyone knows of any good vhs/dvd videos to educate people about autism.

Terry <terrypoling@...> wrote:

Yes. It is not pharm however, it is in health food stores. No one seems to know about a smaller version.

-----Original Message-----From: autism [mailto:autism ] On Behalf Of Dale CrisseySent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:38 AMautism Subject: Re: Looking for information

Have you asked your pharmacy about either a different format (ie caplets)

RE: Looking for information

Thanks,

• 1 year later...

Dear Mark and ,

I work with a 9 year old child with Spina Bifida, we do Brain Gym,

Aromatherapy and Svetlanas Reflex work.

Together I have seen significant gains. There is much I can share with you

if you would like to call me at 763-785-4600,

too much to write in an email. My name is Kari Murlowski, Brain Gym

Instructor and Personalized Kinesiologist in Minnesota.

www.theintegrationstation.com is my website. Call anytime and I will share

this information with you.

Abundant Blessings to you,

Kari Murlowski

The Integration Station

763-785-4600

> [Original Message]

> From: Tomc <too_jenuine@...>

> < >

> Date: 10/27/2006 5:58:46 PM

> Subject: Looking for Information

>

> We have a 20-month old son that was born with Spina Bifida. We are

currently performing Reflex Locomotion therapy on him and seeing

improvements in his mobility. It was suggest to us that we look into

Reflex Integration therapy as this may also assist us in maximizing his

mobility. Is the Reflex Integration therapy affective for children with

Spina Bifida? I've sent an email via the Masgutova website but have yet to

receive a response.

>

> Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance!

>

> Mark and Tomc

>

> __________________________________________________

>

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Hi all.

I am new to this group and I hoping to make some new friends here. I am also

looking for information. I am in my early 50's and although I do not have a

formal diagnosis of dwarfism I am only 4 ft 6 inches tall. I am experiencing

pain that I am wondering if it could be related to dwarfism. I am fairly

proportional and I believe that I was never formally diagnosed because of this.

Plus , my grandparents raised me and did not believe in doctors. Now I don't

know where to start.

My G.P. sugested that my pain might be related to my dwarfism. But then said

that at this late date it would not be worthwhile for genetic testing to find

out if I have a specific type of dwarfism. Does this sound right to you who are

more familiar with this ? I dont feel she is going to be very supportive in

following up on this.

Growing up with such a short stature has always limited what I have been able to

do. But the pain I am now having is more and more dibilitating every day.

I live in Tacoma, WA. and would welcome any sugestions/resources forum members

can direct me to.