> every found a protien powder that punches up regular food without

> tasting yucky??

>

> Psquires

>

>

I'm not sure about the taste since I've not used it yet, but Unjury

has an unflavored protein powder that should do the trick for adding

protein. I'd think just about any unflavored whey protein would work.

Just my 2 cents. ;o)

in AR

>

> I am one month past my first fill. I love breakfast and am trying

to

> stay away from the high calorie and liquid stuff in the morning. I

> love eggs/bacon, but can't quite digest it that early. I seem to be

> able to eat the Irish Oatmeal which is heartier and more whole

grain

> than the instant type. I add raisins and almond slices to get more

> fiber and good stuff, but it lacks the protien I need. Has anyone

> every found a protien powder that punches up regular food without

> tasting yucky??

>

> Psquires

>

Pamela, Unjury (www.unjury.com) has an unflavored protein powder that you can add into anything less than 130 degrees. (personally I add it to col diet hot cocoa and then heat it to normal drinking heat and it's fine). They also have chocolate flavor, strawberry, vanilla and chicken broth (for those times you're sick of a sweet protein drink!) Try it, I think you'll like it added into the oatmeal.. even a 1/2 portion would help Pamela Squires <squirehaven@...> wrote: I am one month past my first fill. I love breakfast and am trying to stay away from the high calorie and liquid stuff in the morning. I love eggs/bacon, but can't quite digest it that early. I seem to be able to eat the Irish Oatmeal which is heartier and more whole grain than the instant type. I add raisins and almond slices to get more fiber and good stuff, but it lacks the protien I need. Has anyone every found a protien powder that punches up regular food without tasting yucky??Psquires

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi! There Pamela!! I hate to keep repeating myself about the quality

and palatability of Unjury, but here goes, It has 20 gm of protein per

scoop, I absolutely Love it!! I too am a hot oatmeal fan, I

occasionally mix a scoop of vanilla Unjury in with my oatmeal. I also

put dried blueberries in with the water while it's boiling, gives me

all the 20 grams of protein I need to kick the morning!

How's your 1st filling going for you? I had mine on 11/8/07, and boy

did it make a world of difference. I hadn't lost barely anything up un

til then (dob 9/14/07). Since my fill (1.75 cc) I have lost 30 plus

pounds. I feel like a new woman.

Good luck with your oatmeal, just be sure it isn't over 130 degrees

when you mix the unjury into it. It tends to clump up and makes it

clumpy, (ugh)

Congrats on your new lifestyle, ;) Jeanie Uhlik dob 09/14/07

246/215.4/135

Just one more note, if you are pretty tight in the morning, as Bipley

mentioned, be careful, the last time I had oatmeal I let it sit too

long and it dried out just a dad bit, when I tried to eat it, I had BP,

so I haven't tried Oatmeal since then (about 3 weeks ago) I stick with

low fat cottage cheese with nocal jello in the morning, I eat a lot of

cottage cheese, it has a lot of protein by itself and goes down

smoothly, I credit it for my past success....Just a thought, Jeanie

Bipley: Where do you find Matrix. I haven't seen here in my stores?

C

Tampa

> > From: Bipley@...> Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:55:12 -0700> Subject: Re: How to punch up breakfast> > One thought here, if you are already tight in the AMs without a fill,> it's quite likely you will be with a great number of us in that you> can't eat breakfast at all after a fill. Most of us are tighter in> the AMs. You might think about moving breakfast to lunch. If you are> (stomach) hungry vs. (head) hungry in the AMs after your fill, stick> to a low cal, low carb protein shake. I used Matrix 5.0 with water,> 120 calories, 22gms protein, 2gms carbs. I mix it with Da Vinci S/F> Raspberry syrup. I love it!> > On 1/3/08, Pamela Squires <squirehaven@...> wrote:> > I am one month past my first fill. I love breakfast and am trying to> > stay away from the high calorie and liquid stuff in the morning. I> > love eggs/bacon, but can't quite digest it that early. I seem to be> > able to eat the Irish Oatmeal which is heartier and more whole grain> > than the instant type. I add raisins and almond slices to get more> > fiber and good stuff, but it lacks the protien I need. Has anyone> > every found a protien powder that punches up regular food without> > tasting yucky??> >> > Psquires> >> >> > > >

Cheapest place I have found it is here:

http://www26.netrition.com/syntrax_matrix_page.html

My favorite is to add Da Vinci S/F Raspberry syrup to the Chocolate:

http://www26.netrition.com/cgi/prices.cgi?manu_id=121

The Chocolate is the only flavor I care for. The bags are huge, 77

servings each.

The Vanilla is gross, never tried the Orange but my friend loves it,

that's her favorite. The Cookies and Cream is REALLY sweet, I don't

care for it at all. The Chocolate is more versatile in that you can

use water or milk (I prefer water), you can add flavorings such as

Cinnamon, Raspberry (that's everyone's favorite around here), etc.

The orange is good from what I hear but I don't use that one because

the best way to make it is with Orange juice. Too much sugar/carbs

for me.

On 1/4/08, ldccox@... <ldccox@...> wrote:

> Bipley: Where do you find Matrix. I haven't seen here in my stores?

> C

> Tampa

>

>

>

>

I ordered Matrix and Unjury both on line, I think from the same place, but am not sure. I add the unflavored to oatmeal along with a few frozen blueberries. Did I read from someone that food and drinks could be reheated to above 130 degrees after mixing the Unjury?

skOn Jan 3, 2008 4:39 PM, Lewellen <sultrykiss_indiana@...> wrote:

Pamela, Unjury (www.unjury.com) has an unflavored protein powder that you can add into anything less than 130 degrees. (personally I add it to col diet hot cocoa and then heat it to normal drinking heat and it's fine). They also have chocolate flavor, strawberry, vanilla and chicken broth (for those times you're sick of a sweet protein drink!)

Try it, I think you'll like it added into the oatmeal.. even a 1/2 portion would help Pamela Squires <

squirehaven@...> wrote: I am one month past my first fill. I love breakfast and am trying to stay away from the high calorie and liquid stuff in the morning. I love eggs/bacon, but can't quite digest it that early. I seem to be able to eat the Irish Oatmeal which is heartier and more whole grain than the instant type. I add raisins and almond slices to get more

fiber and good stuff, but it lacks the protien I need. Has anyone every found a protien powder that punches up regular food without tasting yucky??Psquires Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

With unjury it's not the product but the fact it is whey. With whey products when you are heating them you do it slowly. Nuke, stir, nuke, stir, etc. If you try to heat it too quickly it gets clumpy. That's why you have to keep heating/stirring/heating/stirring. Then you can get it up to just about any temp you want.

I'm lazy, 8oz cold water, two shots of Da Vinci Raspberry syrup, Chocolate Matrix 5.0, stir and chug. ;o)On Jan 5, 2008 11:00 AM, sk romines <

skromines@...> wrote:

I ordered Matrix and Unjury both on line, I think from the same place, but am not sure. I add the unflavored to oatmeal along with a few frozen blueberries. Did I read from someone that food and drinks could be reheated to above 130 degrees after mixing the Unjury?

sk

hi SK ! how are ya??? I mix the Unjury into a cold liquid (milk, milk and water, or just water) and then gradually heat it to whatever temp I want to drink it. I stir it well every 30 seconds and it's usually plenty hot in my microwave in 1 minute and 45 seconds. Every microwave is different and I haven't taken a temp test to tell me accurately what temp the drink is when I finish..but I know it's hotter than 130 degrees. I went for my second fill today...which brings me to 2.0 cc's in a 4 cc band. I'll be happy to restart the process! (previous day band-sister from Indiana)sk romines <skromines@...> wrote: I ordered Matrix and Unjury both on line, I think from the same place, but am not sure. I add the unflavored to oatmeal along with a few frozen blueberries. Did I read from someone that food and drinks could be reheated to above 130 degrees after mixing the Unjury? sk On Jan 3, 2008 4:39 PM, Lewellen <sultrykiss_indiana > wrote: Pamela, Unjury (www.unjury.com) has an unflavored protein

powder that you can add into anything less than 130 degrees. (personally I add it to col diet hot cocoa and then heat it to normal drinking heat and it's fine). They also have chocolate flavor, strawberry, vanilla and chicken broth (for those times you're sick of a sweet protein drink!) Try it, I think you'll like it added into the oatmeal.. even a 1/2 portion would help Pamela Squires < squirehavenmsn> wrote: I am one month past my first fill. I love breakfast and am trying to stay away from the high calorie and liquid stuff in the morning. I love eggs/bacon, but can't quite digest it that early. I seem to be able to eat the Irish Oatmeal which is heartier and more whole grain than the instant type. I add raisins

and almond slices to get more fiber and good stuff, but it lacks the protien I need. Has anyone every found a protien powder that punches up regular food without tasting yucky??Psquires Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.