RemedySpot.com

RE: Touching bases with you wonderful people who helped me so much in my time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dawn: Wow! It sounds like you are doing fantastically well. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see a new photo, I bet you are more beautiful than ever. What is happening with the house? Have you started new construction yet? I hope all of that nightmare will soon be behind you. All the best to you! Happy New Year!

C

Tampa

> > From: jellybean2141973@...> Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:54:35 +0000> Subject: Touching bases with you wonderful people who helped me so much in my time o need> > This is Dawn in Georgia - I recieved RNY from Dr. Aceves back at the > end of June 2007 and when I returned from my trip to find my brand new > home burned to the ground so many of you stepped up and helped me. I > had not visited the group in a long while since I am not really a > bandster but I wanted to give an update. I am just over 6 months out > and I am down 85 pounds. I started at 302 and now am 217. I have had > very few complications, I don't know that I get enough protien every > day but I do well with eating and so forth. I am also excited to tell > you all that do to my success my mother had RNY this past Monday, she > was able to get her insurance to pay for it without any big hoops to > jump thru so she had it done right here at home but to be honest the > care I got there in Mexicalli was so superior to what my mom just > recieved. I actually put an outfit on yesturday for church that was > something that one of you wonderful folks sent to me. I am down now > into 14/16s from a 28 or 3X. It is so nice to purchase a tshirt that is > just a size large. I have not posted a picture to this site since I was > 257 pounds so I will do so shortly. I would love to hear from some of > you great folks. God Bless> > Dawn Maxwell> > > > >