RemedySpot.com

Re: hi everyone! new victory!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Listen....did you hear it? It was my applause for a job well done! CONGRATS! You ARE worthy! Always believe that! Jenni DOB 2/23/06 247/145/136 5 fills 3 unfills ferminadaza3 <ferminadaza3@...> wrote: first i want to say i saw pictures of cyrena and they inspired me topost because i usually only read.i always thought i would be okay with just

being 230. chubby, stillsomewhat normal size. that was my GOAL, to be not overly fat to wherelife was a burden. but cyrena, you have showed me i can indeed reacheven a more intense goal. its funny how pictures and events allcoalesce at certain moments. my victory is this. i have lost 134 pounds (as of today)and am now thesame size as my husband. since we met as teenagers ive never been smaller than him. from thevery first day we met, i got looks from girls and heard "why is hewith HER" ..... (so many countless times)fast forward 18 years. hahahahaahah.the other day, my husband got into the car and was very upset and iasked why and he said "you didnt see the way that guy was looking atyou?"..... (i didnt because i am trained to look down.) and i stoppedand made him stop the car so i was sure i heard it right......and iknow it is silly but.... i felt the redemption of 18 years worth ofscowls from

other women and nasty comments. that night, january 4,2007.......i became free and i dont know exactly why...but i justfinally.....finally...felt normal.i laughed hard and loud and screamed YESSSSS!!!!!!FINALLLY!!!!!!!........and then made my husband drive around so icould see this so called "checker outer"......he obliged because weboth are super cool that way and i looked and.........the guy waspretty handsome .....which made my husband that much more wonderfuland i know it probably sounds silly and juvenile but.....it just mademy heart sing more than any scale number could.i felt worthy of being .......with my husbandwith myselfon earthi just felt worthy of being for the first time......and it was verypowerful to me. i thought i would share that.mina380/245/160<-------(my new goal)thank you

cyrena!

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I don't know what to say, well right now I can't say anything because of the tears but once I stop crying I will come up with something. You are an amazing woman!! AMAZING. You just experienced that once in a lifetime feeling that some people NEVER have the pure joy of experiencing and you chose to share it with us. I feel honored and so darn excited for you I want to jump over to your house and give you a big hug!!!!! I'm humbled that sharing my pictures would affect you or anyone, and I'm so glad I've done it. Rejoice in your victory, soak it in, stick your tongue out at those nasty girls from 18 yrs ago and tell them "I told you so" or something really childish :) :) :)Congrats on your success of weighing the same as your hubby. I remember that day

too. I LOVED IT. We used to go to a water park where they said the heaviest person has to sit in back. I would just cringe as I climbed back there, head down.What an amazing statement that you feel worthy of being for the first time! You are worthy and you keep going girl!! Your an amazing women with much to celebrate!!! Cyrena Weeks hi everyone! new victory!

first i want to say i saw pictures of cyrena and they inspired me to

post because i usually only read.

i always thought i would be okay with just being 230. chubby, still

somewhat normal size. that was my GOAL, to be not overly fat to where

life was a burden. but cyrena, you have showed me i can indeed reach

even a more intense goal. its funny how pictures and events all

coalesce at certain moments.

my victory is this. i have lost 134 pounds (as of today)and am now the

same size as my husband.

since we met as teenagers ive never been smaller than him. from the

very first day we met, i got looks from girls and heard "why is he

with HER" ..... (so many countless times)

fast forward 18 years. hahahahaahah.

the other day, my husband got into the car and was very upset and i

asked why and he said "you didnt see the way that guy was looking at

you?"..... (i didnt because i am trained to look down.) and i stopped

and made him stop the car so i was sure i heard it right......and i

know it is silly but.... i felt the redemption of 18 years worth of

scowls from other women and nasty comments. that night, january 4,

2007.......i became free and i dont know exactly why...but i just

finally..... finally.. .felt normal.

i laughed hard and loud and screamed YESSSSS!!!!! !

FINALLLY!!!! !!!...... ..and then made my husband drive around so i

could see this so called "checker outer"...... he obliged because we

both are super cool that way and i looked and......... the guy was

pretty handsome .....which made my husband that much more wonderful

and i know it probably sounds silly and juvenile but.....it just made

my heart sing more than any scale number could.

i felt worthy of being .......

with my husband

with myself

on earth

i just felt worthy of being for the first time......and it was very

powerful to me. i thought i would share that.

mina

380/245/160< -------(my new goal)thank you cyrena!

__.

Mina, i so enjoyed your story...I love it and you go girl...Things like this make me so appreciate the band. Seeing everyone do so well inspires me. And i can sit with you in that car and understand your smile and your gratitude as you feel sexy and free..Congratulations and keep up the good work and the confidence. That is what is all about being confident again..and walking with your head up now , not down..so again i admire you and wish you the best..

sandy

222/184/140

hi everyone! new victory!

first i want to say i saw pictures of cyrena and they inspired me topost because i usually only read.i always thought i would be okay with just being 230. chubby, stillsomewhat normal size. that was my GOAL, to be not overly fat to wherelife was a burden. but cyrena, you have showed me i can indeed reacheven a more intense goal. its funny how pictures and events allcoalesce at certain moments. my victory is this. i have lost 134 pounds (as of today)and am now thesame size as my husband. since we met as teenagers ive never been smaller than him. from thevery first day we met, i got looks from girls and heard "why is hewith HER" ..... (so many countless times)fast forward 18 years. hahahahaahah.the other day, my husband got into the car and was very upset and iasked why and he said "you didnt see the way that guy was looking atyou?"..... (i didnt because i am trained to look

down.) and i stoppedand made him stop the car so i was sure i heard it right......and iknow it is silly but.... i felt the redemption of 18 years worth ofscowls from other women and nasty comments. that night, january 4,2007.......i became free and i dont know exactly why...but i justfinally..... finally.. .felt normal.i laughed hard and loud and screamed YESSSSS!!!!! !FINALLLY!!!! !!!...... ..and then made my husband drive around so icould see this so called "checker outer"...... he obliged because weboth are super cool that way and i looked and......... the guy waspretty handsome .....which made my husband that much more wonderfuland i know it probably sounds silly and juvenile but.....it just mademy heart sing more than any scale number could.i felt worthy of being .......with my husbandwith myselfon earthi just felt worthy of being for the first time......and it was

verypowerful to me. i thought i would share that.mina380/245/160< -------(my new goal)thank you cyrena!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

thank you so much everyone for your replies to this. i am still happy from it. it actually really has been a lifechanging experience. *huge hugs back to cyrena and everyone else* this band is remarkable beyond any words i can type. have a wonderful night everyone!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.