RemedySpot.com

Re: ANYONE RECOMMEND A DENTIST/ Nina? anyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Call Nina, she can set you up with Dr. . He does great work from what I have seen and heard.On Jan 16, 2008 9:07 PM, sh7laa <sh7laa@...> wrote:

HI guys does anyone have any experience or suggestions for a dentist

in mexicali. I am looking more for COsmetic.. Veneers to be exact. I

would love any feedback on anything in this catergory. OH AND

WHITENING TOO!!

>

> HI guys does anyone have any experience or suggestions for a dentist

> in mexicali. I am looking more for COsmetic.. Veneers to be exact. I

> would love any feedback on anything in this catergory. OH AND

> WHITENING TOO!!

>

Nina, My wife might be able to help....She is a dental assist. and

office mgr...been in cosmetic denistry for 20 years...I just had

vaneers done......17,000.00 dollars worth of teeth.........my top 5.....

annette@...

is here email....she has contacts all over the country.....Dane ston

Dane that is expensive! In Mexicali we recommend Dr. Marco call me and I can give you the information. He charges obout 400 per veneer last I heard. The veneers are made in a lab in San Diego so they are really great quality.... I have heard nothing but good feedback from our patients that go to him. He is about 1 block from the hospital. Nina 888 344 3916 "Dane L. ston" <cabofun777@...> wrote: >> HI guys does anyone have any experience or suggestions for a dentist > in mexicali. I am looking more for COsmetic.. Veneers to be exact. I > would love any feedback on anything in this catergory. OH AND > WHITENING TOO!!>Nina, My wife might be able to help....She is a dental assist. and office mgr...been in cosmetic denistry for 20 years...I just had vaneers done......17,000.00 dollars worth of teeth.........my top 5.....annettekentsfd is here email....she has contacts all over the country.....Dane ston

Nina Eguia Patient Coordinator, Dr Aceves888 344 3916 , 619-962-8142nina_eguia@...

Dan You meant 17,000 worth right? NOT the actual cost I am sure. was this in Mexi cali? I am very interestednina eguia <nina_eguia@...> wrote: Dane that is expensive! In Mexicali we recommend Dr. Marco call me and I can give you the information. He charges obout 400 per veneer last I heard. The veneers are made in a lab in San Diego so they are really great quality.... I have heard nothing but good feedback from our patients that go to him. He is about 1 block from the hospital. Nina 888 344 3916 "Dane L. ston" <cabofun777 > wrote: >> HI guys does anyone have any experience or suggestions for a dentist > in mexicali. I am looking more for COsmetic.. Veneers to be exact. I > would love any feedback on anything in this catergory. OH AND > WHITENING TOO!!>Nina, My wife might be able to help....She is a dental assist. and office mgr...been in cosmetic denistry for 20 years...I just had vaneers done......17,000.00 dollars worth of teeth.........my top 5.....annettekentsfd is

here email....she has contacts all over the country.....Dane ston Nina Eguia Patient Coordinator, Dr Aceves888 344 3916 , 619-962-8142nina_eguia

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I wonder if anyone can post their experince with Dr . Any suggestions. Or even some PICS or what they had done. Bipley <Bipley@...> wrote: Call Nina, she can set you up with Dr. . He does great work from what I have seen and heard. On Jan 16, 2008 9:07 PM, sh7laa <sh7laa > wrote: HI

guys does anyone have any experience or suggestions for a dentist in mexicali. I am looking more for COsmetic.. Veneers to be exact. I would love any feedback on anything in this catergory. OH AND WHITENING TOO!!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I will give my vote for Dr. . I had other work done by him last spring and am very happy.

B

>> HI guys does anyone have any experience or suggestions for a dentist > in mexicali. I am looking more for COsmetic.. Veneers to be exact. I > would love any feedback on anything in this catergory. OH AND > WHITENING TOO!!>Nina, My wife might be able to help....She is a dental assist. and office mgr...been in cosmetic denistry for 20 years...I just had vaneers done......17, 000.00 dollars worth of teeth....... ..my top 5.....annettekentsfd (DOT) com is here email....she has contacts all over the country..... Dane ston

Nina Eguia Patient Coordinator, Dr Aceves888 344 3916 , 619-962-8142nina_eguia (DOT) com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dane has 6 veneers, he of course did not pay actual cost.

It is much more expensive in Washington, I was going to check out

the offices in Mexicalli, but did not have an opportunity when we

were there.. I have heard good things about mexico, I can answer

general questions about veneers or any other dental treatments.

I do, do them in my office but they are about 1200 a tooth...

if you pay cash we give you an 8%discount.

annette@...

thanks annette

> >

> > HI guys does anyone have any experience or suggestions for a

dentist

> > in mexicali. I am looking more for COsmetic.. Veneers to be

exact. I

> > would love any feedback on anything in this catergory. OH AND

> > WHITENING TOO!!

> >

> Nina, My wife might be able to help....She is a dental assist. and

> office mgr...been in cosmetic denistry for 20 years...I just had

> vaneers done......17,000.00 dollars worth of teeth.........my top

> annette@...

> is here email....she has contacts all over the country.....Dane

ston

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Nina Eguia

> Patient Coordinator, Dr Aceves

> 888 344 3916 , 619-962-8142

> nina_eguia@...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>