RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: My Funny NSV Yesterday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

These are fantastic. Thanks to both of you for some really -- light -- moments of reading! Loisldccox@... wrote: Cyrena! That is just so way too funny. I had a funny NSV today too. I went for a massage and when I met the therapist and shook her hands. She left the room while I undressed and got on her table. While she was working on me we were discussing weight loss and exercise programs...all the stuff women talk about.

She tells me what she weighs and I tell her we are the same weight. She says, "Really, but you are about 5'11" tall, right?" I laughed and said, "no way, whatever makes you think that, I'm only 5'7." She then said: "But you looked so tall when you stood up to meet me." Ladies (and guys) I was in a pair of flat shoes today. She explained that she thought I was taller because I looked so ----drumroll, please----T-H-I-N!!!! Is that a kick in the pants or what? We both had a really good laugh over that. Let me just say that I felt 5'11" tall when I left that place...and I think I'll go back, too! C Tampa > > From: rollinsladonna > Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:38:30 +0000> Subject: Re: My Funny NSV Yesterday> > > >> > I had a funny non-scale victory yesterday and thought I would share it...> > > > I went to donate blood and because I'm O-> > they always want me to donate red blood cells and not just whole blood.> > I told the gal the last time I donated I did red blood cells and I didn't care either way and > would do> > that again if they wanted me too. She laughed and said, "you don't weigh enough" you > have to> > weigh 155 lbs to do that. How funny it was, I haven't NOT weighed> > enough for anything before in my life. HA HA> > > > I agree with Deb, Life is Grand with the Band!!> > > > Cyrena > > www.cyrenaweeks.blogspot.com> > DOB: 1/19/07> > 240/146/150> > 3 fills - 1.9cc's in 4cc

band.> >> Hi my name is LaDonna> I looking to have the band or possiable the sleeve? How have you enjoyed having this done > now almost 1 year later? Why did you choose this Dr. as to a Us hospital? Have you had > complications related the surgery itself. Anything else in the way of heads up for me to > beware of. I could really use some answers from a patient; former patient. Thank you> > > > >