RemedySpot.com

Re: Walnuts and carrots too

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm happy to hear the positives regarding walnuts. I read years ago that they can curb hunger and for me, this is true. I keep a small jar of them in the car for those times when I'm out and can't instantly grab something healthy. A small handful sure takes away the growlies until I can eat a regular meal. The other thing I keep handy is a baggie full of baby carrots. Great snack. Just remember to chew, chew, chew. c shellin 10/4/07(298)-288/249/150?? "dawnita3@..." <dawnita3@...> wrote: I can eat walnuts no problem. I eat them as a snack quite often as I have a huge tree in the back yard...so I dry them by our woodstove and crack and eat them by themselves. It doesn't take many to fill me up and I know they are a lot lower in fat than almonds....or worse....the dreaded (but delicious) brazil nut! Most crunchy foods are fine for me...I just have to make wise choices. BIG HUGS, AND GOD'S BLESSINGSDawnita MayLowpass, Oregon10/05/05 dob 240/130/120 5ft 3inches See Mylatest photos at: http://dawnita1961.myphotoalbum.com/

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.