Fills

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will always go back to Mexicali for fills as I found out even the

doctors here that do lapbands & charge $18,000 for it do fills on

patients without flouro. They only do flouro if there is a problem

after they have tried to do it without a couple of times. They do a

fill, see if you can swallow water & send you home. If you want it done

with flouro the first time they want $400.

Reno

Not for me! BTDT. I will only go to Mexicali.But yes, you are correct. Lots of good fill docs out there. I just like having my surgeon handle everything.On Jan 12, 2008 7:14 PM, LISA...a.k.a.PRETTYEYEZ!!! <

sxyteacha@...> wrote:

Ok. That info was great but most of that is known by most .Doc.A is great.We all know this but there are also other good Doctors that treat bandsters out there for fills so constant flying/traveling doesn't have to take place.

, I believe it's your "desperate" style that is confusing people. You're pleading with the forum doesn't serve any purpose unless someone is from New York or knows of a doc that will treat you there. If you need a fill, slight or otherwise..contact Dr. A's office and ask for a recommendation of fill doctors in the USA, specifically New York. There is also information on this site in the data files. The effort YOU put into finding a doctor that does fills in your area should have been done before your surgery! Also, you have talked about being able to eat the wrong things, and I think Bipley said it very well that if you can eat JUNK.. you can eat healthy! Please, calm down, take ten deep breaths, drink your fluids, get in your 60-80 gms of protein a day and be willing to let the weight come off as it needs to. You can't always rush things. Best of luck in this stressful time, "LISA...a.k.a.PRETTYEYEZ!!!" <sxyteacha@...> wrote: Ok. That info was great but most of that is known by most .Doc.A is great.We all know this but there are also other good Doctors that treat bandsters out there for fills so constant flying/traveling doesn't have to take place. From: renoalaska <renoalaskagmail>Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 7:58 PM Subject: Fills I will always go back to Mexicali for fills as I found out even thedoctors here that do lapbands & charge $18,000 for it do fills onpatients without flouro. They only do flouro if there is a problemafter they

have tried to do it without a couple of times. They do afill, see if you can swallow water & send you home. If you want it donewith flouro the first time they want $400.Reno Messages in this topic (65) Reply (via web post) | Start[The entire original message is not included]

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

You are right....there are other good doctors out there who will treat bandsters. However, after going to a doctor in Atlanta at a very well-known facility with a great reputation, I learned my lesson the hard way. Months later, 10-12 rounds of antibiotics later, I had to have a severly damaged, infected port removed with a new one to be placed at a later date. Yes, I'm sure there are other doctors out there but WHY TAKE THE CHANCE???? No one other than Dr. Aceves will EVER touch my band again! Jenni"LISA...a.k.a.PRETTYEYEZ!!!" <sxyteacha@...> wrote: Ok. That info was great but most of that is known by most .Doc.A is great.We all know this but there are also other good Doctors that treat bandsters out there for fills so constant flying/traveling doesn't have to take place. From: renoalaska <renoalaskagmail>Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 7:58 PM Subject: Fills I will always go back to Mexicali for fills as I found out even thedoctors here that do lapbands & charge $18,000 for it do fills onpatients without flouro. They only do flouro if there is a problemafter they have tried to do it without a couple of times. They do afill, see if you can swallow water & send you home. If you want it donewith flouro the first time they want $400.Reno Messages in this topic (65) Reply (via web post) | Start[The entire original message is not included]

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

You seem to have a little "attitude" my dear. Doubt if you'll get much more help here with a "tude" like that. We are all here to learn and to help others in the way or ways we know how. Each time a message is seen, it may be the first time for some and a refresher for others. I thank each and every one of the bansters for taking their precious time to respond to challenges or posting their progress and life happenings. We are all here to support each other. Hope you get my drift. Reno deserves a thank you, so I will say it for you, "Thank you Reno for your reply!" "LISA...a.k.a.PRETTYEYEZ!!!" <sxyteacha@...> wrote: Ok. That info was great but most of that is known by most .Doc.A is great.We all know this but there are also other good Doctors that treat bandsters out there for fills so constant flying/traveling doesn't have to take place. From: renoalaska <renoalaskagmail>Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 7:58 PM Subject: Fills I will always go back to Mexicali for fills as I found out even thedoctors here that do lapbands & charge $18,000 for it do fills onpatients without flouro. They only do flouro if there is a problemafter they have tried to do it without a couple of times. They do afill, see if you can swallow water & send you home. If you want it donewith flouro the first time they want $400.Reno Messages in this topic (65) Reply (via web post) | Start[The entire original message is not included]

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.