guys help me out??

Also sometimes I can eat and it will be a hour before I get sick, I

realize my band is probably irritate because I have been getting sick

now for over a week

PLEASE HELP!!!

MAK

dob 08-08-07

237/183/160ish

PS anyone had a significant other that hated their weight loss???

MAK, first of all..... IMMEDIATELY go on liquids only for 24-48 hours, then pureed foods for 24 hours and soft foods on the fourth day. I went through just what you're describing after Thanksgiving and would have saved myself 10 days of barfing if I'd just let the original irritation heal! It was 5 weeks after my fill, but I was stressed and had my period.. and suddenly one morning I was really noticing swallowing my protein drink. Silly me, I kept trying to get solid proteins in and kept throwing up, pb-ing...etc.. Finally it all connected for me (with some advice from a fellow bandster) and I did liquids to let the stoma and banded area heal. Haven't had a problem since! P.S. I've never needed an unfill as of yet, but when I hear other's talk about it, they seem to feel it's necessary if you can't keep ANY fluids down, can't swallow your own saliva, have heartburn so bad you

have to sleep sitting upright ... stuff like that. mzducati900ss <mzducati900ss@...> wrote: So you ol timers that have had fill and unfills... what made you need an unfill? How did you know you needed it? I am asking because I had a fill a couple of months ago and was good now am having trouble eating I don't know if it is because I need an unfill or because I have a lot of stress going on in my home life. Can you guys help me out??Also sometimes I can eat and it will be a

hour before I get sick, I realize my band is probably irritate because I have been getting sick now for over a week PLEASE HELP!!!MAKdob 08-08-07237/183/160ishPS anyone had a significant other that hated their weight loss???

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.