RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: (OT!) Mushie food question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

*waves hand*

Me too! Proud Ma to four poochies. Three of my own, one foster. A Pekingese, Japanese Chin, Beagle, and my foster Pitbull (she's the sissy of the group). I brought pictures of them with me to Mexico. When my boyfriend came to pick me up at the airport, he brought my Pekingese with him to greet me. I immeadiate started with "Ohhh! My BAY-BAY! How I missed YOUUU!", and my boyfriend came walking towards me with his hands outstretched waiting for a hug....then he realized I was talking to my dog. Boy did he look disapointed...

-Fox

Re: Mushie food question

Wow Bipley. I thought I was the only proud "Doggy Mommy" on here! when I went to Mexico for my surgery I called home to check on my little Lhatie. Oh yeah, and the husband and the kids. But I missed my wittle girly wirly wirly yes I did! When I got home she came barreling out the bedroom when she heard my voice and threw all 10 of her pounds at me! After we said hello THEN I got the rest of the family! I WISH she would behave enough to sit in my purse while its moving. She is in in right now, and any other time it is next to me, but NOT when it is over my shoulder! She's not havin any of that! Actually, I have 4 animals. My other lap dog is a 3-legged yellow lab, and then there are the cats, Misty (persian) and Tangelo ( flame-point siamese). they are such good kids. :) ps I really do love my family, but my doggy loves me most. -- In @groups. com, Bipley <Bipley@...> wrote:>> My dog is little enough that when he goes places with me he sits in my> purse. He actually likes it in there as long as I remove the cuticle> removers first. Heh.... All you can see is his little head poking out.> > And btw, he had his two Fritos today. ;o)> > On Jan 17, 2008 6:04 PM, eeliegirl <eelie@...> wrote:> > > Thanks bipley! :o) I knew it wasn't the right way to phrase it about> > eating mushies and the reason why but I couldn't think how else to put> > it. You gave a great explanation and I appreciate it! :o)> >> > And I'm glad my dog doesn't think he needs to walk across my keyboard.>

> It's bad enough as it is that he thinks he's a lap dog. He weighs> > nearly 70 lbs! :-O SNORK!> >> > > >> > > >>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Ohhh.I dont post much on here.But I can on this subject. I have 13 dogs..I have 4 Siberian Husky's,2 Rottweliers,2 Mountain Fiest,1 Blk lab, 1 Golden Ret, 3 Chihuahua's and a partridge in a pear tree.... To go along with them we have 3 full size horses and a mini. One cat and a pot belly pig. You would think with all that to take care of I wouldnt be fat!!! But thats taken care of thanks to Dr.A.... When I was in Mx that was all I could think about was if they were being fed and taken care of.!!! JEnnifer DOB 12/6/07 229/204/155 le <Sky_of_Gin@...> wrote: *waves hand* Me too! Proud Ma to four poochies. Three of my own, one foster. A Pekingese, Japanese Chin, Beagle, and my foster Pitbull (she's the sissy of the group). I brought pictures of them with me to Mexico. When my boyfriend came to pick me up at the airport, he brought my Pekingese with him to greet me. I

immeadiate started with "Ohhh! My BAY-BAY! How I missed YOUUU!", and my boyfriend came walking towards me with his hands outstretched waiting for a hug....then he realized I was talking to my dog. Boy did he look disapointed... -Fox Re: Mushie food question Wow Bipley. I thought I was the only proud "Doggy Mommy" on here! when I went to Mexico for my surgery I called home to check on my little Lhatie.

Oh yeah, and the husband and the kids. But I missed my wittle girly wirly wirly yes I did! When I got home she came barreling out the bedroom when she heard my voice and threw all 10 of her pounds at me! After we said hello THEN I got the rest of the family! I WISH she would behave enough to sit in my purse while its moving. She is in in right now, and any other time it is next to me, but NOT when it is over my shoulder! She's not havin any of that! Actually, I have 4 animals. My other lap dog is a 3-legged yellow lab, and then there are the cats, Misty (persian) and Tangelo ( flame-point siamese). they are such good kids. :) ps I really do love my family, but my doggy loves me most. -- In @groups. com, Bipley <Bipley@...>

wrote:>> My dog is little enough that when he goes places with me he sits in my> purse. He actually likes it in there as long as I remove the cuticle> removers first. Heh.... All you can see is his little head poking out.> > And btw, he had his two Fritos today. ;o)> > On Jan 17, 2008 6:04 PM, eeliegirl <eelie@...> wrote:> > > Thanks bipley! :o) I knew it wasn't the right way to phrase it about> > eating mushies and the reason why but I couldn't think how else to put> > it. You gave a great explanation and I appreciate it! :o)> >> > And I'm glad my dog doesn't think he needs to walk across my keyboard.> > It's bad enough as it is that he thinks he's a lap dog. He weighs> > nearly 70 lbs! :-O SNORK!> >> > > >> > > >> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Sooo , do you like animals? ;o)))))))))))))))))))))))))On Jan 18, 2008 1:20 PM, <jenniferwilliams88@...

> wrote:

Ohhh.I dont post much on here.But I can on this subject. I have 13 dogs..I have 4 Siberian Husky's,2 Rottweliers,2 Mountain Fiest,1 Blk lab, 1 Golden Ret, 3 Chihuahua's and a partridge in a pear tree....

To go along with them we have 3 full size horses and a mini. One cat and a pot belly pig. You would think with all that to take care of I wouldnt be fat!!! But thats taken care of thanks to Dr.A.... When I was in Mx that was all I could think about was if they were being fed and taken care of.!!! JEnnifer DOB 12/6/07 229/204/155

le, I just had to have my Pekingese put down right after Christmas because of cancer...he was an important member of the family and I love Pekingese. The kids want another dog already but I decided to wait a while... we have 4 cats, a fish, a rooster and a hen. The youngest cat, I bottled fed when his mother abandoned him at about 2 weeks old....he's my Prince. My kids think I've lost my mind because he is definately 'my baby' even though I am highly allergic to him. I'll probably miss him the most while I am in Mexico.le <Sky_of_Gin@...> wrote: *waves hand* Me too! Proud Ma to four poochies. Three of my own, one foster. A Pekingese, Japanese Chin, Beagle, and my foster Pitbull (she's the sissy of the group). I brought pictures of them with me to Mexico. When my boyfriend came to pick me up at the airport, he brought my Pekingese with him to greet me. I immeadiate started with "Ohhh! My BAY-BAY! How I missed YOUUU!", and my boyfriend came walking towards me with his hands outstretched waiting for a hug....then he realized I was talking to my dog. Boy did he look

disapointed... -Fox Re: Mushie food question Wow Bipley. I thought I was the only proud "Doggy Mommy" on here! when I went to Mexico for my surgery I called home to check on my little Lhatie. Oh yeah, and the husband and the kids. But I missed my wittle girly wirly wirly yes I did! When I got home she came barreling out the bedroom when she heard my voice and threw all 10 of her pounds

at me! After we said hello THEN I got the rest of the family! I WISH she would behave enough to sit in my purse while its moving. She is in in right now, and any other time it is next to me, but NOT when it is over my shoulder! She's not havin any of that! Actually, I have 4 animals. My other lap dog is a 3-legged yellow lab, and then there are the cats, Misty (persian) and Tangelo ( flame-point siamese). they are such good kids. :) ps I really do love my family, but my doggy loves me most. -- In @groups. com, Bipley <Bipley@...> wrote:>> My dog is little enough that when he goes places with me he sits in my> purse. He actually likes it in there as long as I remove the cuticle> removers first. Heh.... All you can see is

his little head poking out.> > And btw, he had his two Fritos today. ;o)> > On Jan 17, 2008 6:04 PM, eeliegirl <eelie@...> wrote:> > > Thanks bipley! :o) I knew it wasn't the right way to phrase it about> > eating mushies and the reason why but I couldn't think how else to put> > it. You gave a great explanation and I appreciate it! :o)> >> > And I'm glad my dog doesn't think he needs to walk across my keyboard.> > It's bad enough as it is that he thinks he's a lap dog. He weighs> > nearly 70 lbs! :-O SNORK!> >> > > >> > > >> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Nah!!! :))

--- Bipley <Bipley@...> wrote:

> Sooo , do you like animals?

> ;o)))))))))))))))))))))))))

>

> On Jan 18, 2008 1:20 PM,

> <jenniferwilliams88@...>

> wrote:

>

> > Ohhh.I dont post much on here.But I can on this

> subject. I have 13

> > dogs..I have 4 Siberian Husky's,2 Rottweliers,2

> Mountain Fiest,1 Blk lab, 1

> > Golden Ret, 3 Chihuahua's and a partridge in a

> pear tree....

> >

> > To go along with them we have 3 full size horses

> and a mini. One cat and a

> > pot belly pig.

> >

> >

> > You would think with all that to take care of I

> wouldnt be fat!!! But

> > thats taken care of thanks

> > to Dr.A....

> >

> >

> > When I was in Mx that was all I could think about

> was if they were being

> > fed and taken care of.!!!

> >

> >

> > JEnnifer

> > DOB 12/6/07

> > 229/204/155

> >

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

ITS becasue all your pets have taken all that ALLI maybe? <jenniferwilliams88@...> wrote: Nah!!! :))--- Bipley <Bipleygmail> wrote:> Sooo , do you like animals? > ;o)))))))))))))))))))))))))> > On Jan 18, 2008 1:20 PM, > <jenniferwilliams88 >> wrote:> > > Ohhh.I dont post much on here.But I can on

this> subject. I have 13> > dogs..I have 4 Siberian Husky's,2 Rottweliers,2> Mountain Fiest,1 Blk lab, 1> > Golden Ret, 3 Chihuahua's and a partridge in a> pear tree....> >> > To go along with them we have 3 full size horses> and a mini. One cat and a> > pot belly pig.> >> >> > You would think with all that to take care of I> wouldnt be fat!!! But> > thats taken care of thanks> > to Dr.A....> >> >> > When I was in Mx that was all I could think about> was if they were being> > fed and taken care of.!!!> >> >> > JEnnifer> > DOB 12/6/07> > 229/204/155> >> __________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try

it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.