RemedySpot.com

Re: Plastic surgery appointment/consultation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone have an idea of how much a boob job is from Dr. Luque? Maybe a lift and an implant :) It's about 5,000-7,000 here.

Thanks Helena

From: praiseholyname <praiseholyname>Subject: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Plastic surgery appointment/ consultation @groups. comDate: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 7:56 PM

I was banded in August 2007,down 83 lbs from top weight of 228 lbs.I never exercised until about a month ago and have since hired a personal trainer and joined Gold's gym.My trainer certified/14 years/bodybuilder etc. told me that although I have a small amount of fat at 5'4,145 lbs med. frame,maybe 20 lbs to lose,puts me at 125,that alot of that is ''skin'' hanging skin-=ugh.Primarily under arms,stomach, and very bad inner thighs,I CAN EASILY HOLD 3-=4 INCHES from my inner thigh.I can live with the arms.I will be in Mexicali for dental work with Dr.Marco December 5th and was thinking of trying to get a free consultation with one of the ''recommended' ' plastic surgeon's that I remember folks talking about on this site.Can anyone tell me the name and phone or website of the doctor/plastic surgeon please ? and their experience/feelings /positive/ negative reviews please and how far from

''almater''Hospital please.I think there was a Dr. Bello mentioned.Did anyone have a inner thigh procedure or tummy tuck or breast lift done in Mexicali ? THANK YOU ! sUSAN

I have a consultation with Dr.Luque this Friday at 7 pm for a plastic surgery consult.I read Dr. Aceves and Dr.Campos like Dr.Bello's style better.Has any one had surgery by either doctor ? Results ? Thanks!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS !

SUSAN

yes i have had extensive work by dr. bello and am very very happy - feel free to contact me privately.

Re: Plastic surgery appointment/consultation

I have a consultation with Dr.Luque this Friday at 7 pm for a plastic surgery consult.I read Dr. Aceves and Dr.Campos like Dr.Bello's style better.Has any one had surgery by either doctor ? Results ? Thanks!

SUSAN

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.11/1819 - Release Date: 11/29/2008 10:37 AM

Do you have before and after pictures? What procedures did you have done? If you dont mind me asking...i am also doing research o plastic surgery.

From: Marilyn Hall <hallm@...> Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 12:45:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Plastic surgery appointment/consultation

yes i have had extensive work by dr. bello and am very very happy - feel free to contact me privately.

[Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Re: Plastic surgery appointment/ consultation

SUSAN

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.11/1819 - Release Date: 11/29/2008 10:37 AM

yes - i will send them privately if you would like

[Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Re: Plastic surgery appointment/ consultation

SUSAN

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.11/1819 - Release Date: 11/29/2008 10:37 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.11/1820 - Release Date: 11/29/2008 6:52 PM