RemedySpot.com

Feeling Better

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So I got the "official" report from Dr. Aceves. No slippage, only swelling. Not that swelling is anything to mess with but I'm so grateful it isn't more. I have been on liquids for 1 1/2 weeks, Dr. Aceves said, 1 week clear liquids, 1 week full liquid, and 1 week soft, then back on solids slowly. I am feeling sooo much better!! I finished my protein drink this morning and smiled, it didn't sit in my little pouch like most liquids were. Last night I took my nighty-night medicine and it went down with the water, it didn't all stick in my pouch. I used to take the medicine and it would be at least a 1/2 hr before I could lay down because that little sip of water would stay. I feel so normal again, I didn't realize how bad it had gotten. I haven't been able

to keep any pounds on but that will get better. I'm drinking about 1,000-1500 calories/day but obviously am burning more than that. I know that will get better too.I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my band :) Cyrena DOB: 1/19/07240/126/150start/now/goal