RemedySpot.com

Re: band removed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had a lot of complications with the band. I did well with it regarding weight loss but too many complications in my case so I switched to the sleeve.On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 11:36 PM, berthacontreras44 <berthacontreras44@...> wrote:

Im just curios.. people switching from the band to a diffrent

procesure. is it that did'nt have the results they wanted?. or the band

did'nt work ? for them. I got banded on 12-9-08.

I am scheduled to have the lap band surgery on 1/6 and I was just curious about what kind of complications that you had.

Thanks,

Wanda Vinson

This is the day that the Lord hath made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

We don't know who we are until we see what we can do. -Martha Grimes

From: Bipley <Bipley@...> Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:35:54 PMSubject: Re: band removed

I had a lot of complications with the band. I did well with it regarding weight loss but too many complications in my case so I switched to the sleeve.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 11:36 PM, berthacontreras44 <berthacontreras44> wrote:

Im just curios.. people switching from the band to a diffrent procesure. is it that did'nt have the results they wanted?. or the band did'nt work ? for them. I got banded on 12-9-08.

Wanda, I fly in on the 5th and have surgery on the sixth also. I am having my band removed and the sleeve procedure done. Email me personally w/ any questions. susankirby65@.... See you on the 5th. From: Wanda Vinson <wanda.vinson@...> Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008

10:07:23 AMSubject: Re: band removed

I am scheduled to have the lap band surgery on 1/6 and I was just curious about what kind of complications that you had.

Thanks,

Wanda Vinson

This is the day that the Lord hath made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

From: Bipley <Bipleygmail (DOT) com> @groups. comSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:35:54 PMSubject: Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] band removed

I had a lot of complications with the band. I did well with it regarding weight loss but too many complications in my case so I switched to the sleeve.

Im just curios.. people switching from the band to a diffrent procesure. is it that did'nt have the results they wanted?. or the band did'nt work ? for them. I got banded on 12-9-08.

what is the cost of switching from the band to the sleeve?

From: Kirby <susankirby65@...> Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 5:27:10 PMSubject: Re: band removed

Wanda, I fly in on the 5th and have surgery on the sixth also. I am having my band removed and the sleeve procedure done. Email me personally w/ any questions. susankirby65. See you on the 5th.

From: Wanda Vinson <wanda.vinson@ sbcglobal. net> @groups. comSent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:07:23 AMSubject: Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] band removed

Thanks,

Wanda Vinson

From: Bipley <Bipleygmail (DOT) com> @groups. comSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:35:54 PMSubject: Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] band removed

$12,500.On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Estrada <claudiaaestrada@...> wrote:

what is the cost of switching from the band to the sleeve?

Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 5:27:10 PMSubject: Re: band removed

Wanda, I fly in on the 5th and have surgery on the sixth also. I am having my band removed and the sleeve procedure done. Email me personally w/ any questions. susankirby65. See you on the 5th.

From: Wanda Vinson <wanda.vinson@ sbcglobal. net> @groups. comSent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:07:23 AM

Subject: Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] band removed

Thanks,

Wanda Vinson

From: Bipley <Bipleygmail (DOT) com> @groups. comSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:35:54 PM

Subject: Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] band removed