RemedySpot.com

Re: Starving Hungry...OMG!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Helena:

I do experience periods of hunger....but not severe. I don't know what could cause that...perhaps emailing Nina and letting her know would help. Dr. A might give you some suggestions.

As for the acid reflux...I really don't take it anymore. I am 6 months out and haven't really taken any for at least one month. I do have it on hand just in case, but I don't feel any acid reflux and don't know if everyone has to take it for life. Each case will differ according to your own body type.

Great job on the weight loss!

Gail

From: classpassion <classpassion@...>Subject: Starving Hungry...OMG!!!!! Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 9:30 PM

Dear Everyone,I'm exactly 2 months out from my surgery (down about 43 pounds)and I have been STARVING hungry for the last 3 days (and 3 days only). I don't know what happened. I have been trying to eat everything in my eye sight. I ended up taking Hoodia (it works well for me) because I could not control my appetite. Now this has not been the case since I had the surgery. This is really out of the norm for me. Has this happened to anyone else. I've been super lazy and tired + starving and I'm not sure why??? Does everyone go through this?I have actually been counting my calories today because I KNOW that I have been eating too much. I'm getting pleanty of protien...hair and nails look great and I'm taking all my vitamins.... Anyways, just thought I would ask you guys.Thanks, Helena

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pregnant?From: classpassion <classpassion@...>Subject: Starving Hungry...OMG!!!!! Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 11:30 PM

Dear Everyone,

I'm exactly 2 months out from my surgery (down about 43 pounds)and I

have been STARVING hungry for the last 3 days (and 3 days only). I

don't know what happened. I have been trying to eat everything in my

eye sight. I ended up taking Hoodia (it works well for me) because I

could not control my appetite.

Now this has not been the case since I had the surgery. This is really

out of the norm for me. Has this happened to anyone else. I've been

super lazy and tired + starving and I'm not sure why??? Does everyone

go through this?

I have actually been counting my calories today because I KNOW that I

have been eating too much. I'm getting pleanty of protien...hair and