RemedySpot.com

Re: BLAST FROM PAST: KELLI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kelli,

Such good news to hear!! I'm sure they will be such a wonderful blessing in your and your families lives. Congrats! Have Blessed Day Loesch

From: Kelli <psichikel@sbcglobal .net>Subject: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] BLAST FROM PAST: KELLI @groups. comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 7:45 AM

Hey Everyone!!!WOW, where did the time go??? It's been a very very long time since I posted here but I wanted to give the good news...well at least to those that remember me...lol JENNI, you still here??? Quick rundown of my past with Dr. Aceves: I was banded 1/27/06, lost 225lbs and doing good, almost 3 years out...however. ..you guys sitting down...Nina/ Gaby you got a seat??? I am pregnant with TWINS!!!!!! Yep, I had told Nina that was pregnant back in August I believe with just the ONE, at least the one I knew from the first ultrasound.. .then come November 21st, my fiancee and myself were at the doctors and well TWINS: boy and girl!!! Shocked...oh you bet your socks I was shocked!!! They are probably going to hatch around Mid-March!! i have gained about 25lbs but I know if I had lost up to 225lbs before, if I gain 40 or 50 lbs I know I can do it again. My babies names are:

, and McKenna !!! I will try to get their ultrasounds scanned and put on cd so I can place up on here. I never thought I would ever have kids, being so obese I never had regular periods so thought I was basically sterile. I was on the pill, but with a very hectic summer with my fiancee being in a major collision, Kelli forgot to take the pills and well....Two Beans are Cooking!!! I have to say that I owe so much to Dr. Aceves that words cannot explain!! He gave me back my life, and then I am able to add two more lives! He is a wonderful Doctor, the staff is EXCELLENT... XO to Nina/Gaby/ (if he is still there) and Dr. Campos!!! I am eating well, though I will admite I have had some snaks that are not good for me and I have harnessed those cravings now. Take Care!! Happy Holidays!! May we see a brighter New Year!!!Jenni give me a holler...I think you still

have my email address! :) If not, psichikel@sbcglobal .net :)KelliDOB: 1/27/06Lost 225lbs, gained 25 and twins....lol :)

Hi Kellie,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I don't post very much, but am always reading what's going on. You have always been an inspiration to so many in the past. I am thrilled for you. What an exciting time.

Keep us up to date on your progress.

B.

From: Kelli <psichikel@...>Subject: BLAST FROM PAST: KELLI Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 10:45 AM

Hey Everyone!!!WOW, where did the time go??? It's been a very very long time since I posted here but I wanted to give the good news...well at least to those that remember me...lol JENNI, you still here??? Quick rundown of my past with Dr. Aceves: I was banded 1/27/06, lost 225lbs and doing good, almost 3 years out...however. ..you guys sitting down...Nina/ Gaby you got a seat??? I am pregnant with TWINS!!!!!! Yep, I had told Nina that was pregnant back in August I believe with just the ONE, at least the one I knew from the first ultrasound.. .then come November 21st, my fiancee and myself were at the doctors and well TWINS: boy and girl!!! Shocked...oh you bet your socks I was shocked!!! They are probably going to hatch around Mid-March!! i have gained about 25lbs but I know if I had lost up to 225lbs before, if I gain 40 or 50 lbs I know I can do it again. My babies names are:

, and McKenna !!! I will try to get their ultrasounds scanned and put on cd so I can place up on here. I never thought I would ever have kids, being so obese I never had regular periods so thought I was basically sterile. I was on the pill, but with a very hectic summer with my fiancee being in a major collision, Kelli forgot to take the pills and well....Two Beans are Cooking!!! I have to say that I owe so much to Dr. Aceves that words cannot explain!! He gave me back my life, and then I am able to add two more lives! He is a wonderful Doctor, the staff is EXCELLENT... XO to Nina/Gaby/ (if he is still there) and Dr. Campos!!! I am eating well, though I will admite I have had some snaks that are not good for me and I have harnessed those cravings now. Take Care!! Happy Holidays!! May we see a brighter New Year!!!Jenni give me a holler...I think you still

have my email address! :) If not, psichikel@sbcglobal .net :)KelliDOB: 1/27/06Lost 225lbs, gained 25 and twins....lol :)

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Kelli

WOW! How exciting for you and your family. I also don't get on much

anymore but do check in every so often. Your weight loss journey has

been such an inspiration to so many of us. Did you have to have an

unfill or are you able to stay where you are during your pregnancy?

We will all be looking for updates! Best Wishes to you and your

little ones!

Penny in Colorado

>

> Hey Everyone!!!

> WOW, where did the time go??? It's been a very very long time since I

> posted here but I wanted to give the good news...well at least to

> those that remember me...lol JENNI, you still here???

>

> Quick rundown of my past with Dr. Aceves: I was banded 1/27/06, lost

> 225lbs and doing good, almost 3 years out...however...you guys

> sitting down...Nina/Gaby you got a seat???

>

> I am pregnant with TWINS!!!!!! Yep, I had told Nina that was pregnant

> back in August I believe with just the ONE, at least the one I knew

> from the first ultrasound...then come November 21st, my fiancee and

> myself were at the doctors and well TWINS: boy and girl!!!

> Shocked...oh you bet your socks I was shocked!!! They are probably

> going to hatch around Mid-March!! i have gained about 25lbs but I

> know if I had lost up to 225lbs before, if I gain 40 or 50 lbs I know

> I can do it again.

>

> My babies names are: , and McKenna !!! I will

> try to get their ultrasounds scanned and put on cd so I can place up

> on here. I never thought I would ever have kids, being so obese I

> never had regular periods so thought I was basically sterile. I was

> on the pill, but with a very hectic summer with my fiancee being in a

> major collision, Kelli forgot to take the pills and well....Two Beans

> are Cooking!!!

>

> I have to say that I owe so much to Dr. Aceves that words cannot

> explain!! He gave me back my life, and then I am able to add two more

> lives! He is a wonderful Doctor, the staff is EXCELLENT...XO to

> Nina/Gaby/ (if he is still there) and Dr. Campos!!!

>

> I am eating well, though I will admite I have had some snaks that are

> not good for me and I have harnessed those cravings now.

>

> Take Care!! Happy Holidays!! May we see a brighter New Year!!!

>

> Jenni give me a holler...I think you still have my email address! :)

> If not, psichikel@... :)

>

> Kelli

> DOB: 1/27/06

> Lost 225lbs, gained 25 and twins....lol :)

>