RemedySpot.com

Re: I am having some pain in the area where my band is

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My port does the same thing. It's irritating to the tissues where the port is attached to your body to have a fill. They push, pull, and tug on those tissues and it usually does feel a little tender for most. It usually lasts about a week for me. Feels like an irritated bruise.

On Jan 12, 2008 12:24 PM, Earleane <earleane26@...> wrote:

Is it normal to have pain or soreness where the band is located. I had

my first fill 12/29 and about a week later I was a little tender in the

area. I have been trying to see if the pain will go away but it has

not. Is this normal?

Hi Bipley, I have not had a fill for two months but, I am also experiencing soreness around my port. I did not expect to be able to feel it so easily. I thought it would be further under my skin. I can't even read a heavy book and rest it on my stomach. Has anyone else had this type of soreness? MissyBipley <Bipley@...> wrote: My port does the same thing. It's irritating to the tissues where the port is attached to your body to have a

fill. They push, pull, and tug on those tissues and it usually does feel a little tender for most. It usually lasts about a week for me. Feels like an irritated bruise. On Jan 12, 2008 12:24 PM, Earleane <earleane26 > wrote: Is it normal to have pain or soreness where the band is located. I had my first fill 12/29 and about a week later I was a little tender in the area. I have been trying to see if the pain will go away but it has not. Is this normal?

Mine feels tender if my belt pushes on it all day, or sometimes when I go running it gets tender.When were you banded? Did you get Inamed or J & J? My port tenderness didn't go away for a couple of months. It's the first thing to hurt and the last thing to heal. I also notice that if I mess with mine, feel it a lot... it really gets tender then. When I ignore it, it's fine.

On Jan 13, 2008 10:49 AM, Missy Payne <missy_payne@...> wrote:

Hi Bipley, I have not had a fill for two months but, I am also experiencing soreness around my port. I did not expect to be able to feel it so easily. I thought it would be further under my skin. I can't even read a heavy book and rest it on my stomach. Has anyone else had this type of soreness?

Missy