RemedySpot.com

group support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Bertha,

Not a problem. I get such great support here. Someone has been down the road before me and always has great advice. This is really is a great site for questions, help and educations. You will see all kinds of things on here. Constipation is one that most people won't or don't talk about and so many of us have suffered from it, and there was a BIG discussion about it not long ago, and a lot of great information was given. So keep asking your questions and saying how your are feeling. It is difficult to find some of the answers you are looking for just any where on the Internet but here. Have a nice weekend.

Hugs,

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/18/2008 6:33:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, berthacontreras44@... writes:

I just want to thank u suzanne for your advice and your support. One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

Hi e,

It is just another form of protein. Go to the Internet and search "Protein Bullets" I have never used them, so I don't know or can't tell you the best ones. Ask people on here if they have used them.

For me I use Premier Protein and I get that at Costco. I know that some other people on here use this product too. It is a High Protein Chocolate Shake in a box. It is 11 oz with 30 grams of protein and only 160 calories. It really taste great and I know that there are a lot of other protein products that other people use that they will tell you that they taste great to them. They would be happy to tell you where they get their product. I never found anything at GNC that I thought tasted that great and so once I found Premier Protein Shakes at Costco I stuck with them. I am not sure if your have a Costco where you live. I drink two of these per day sometimes instead of a meal. They are always my first choice in the morning for my breakfast.

I hope that helps you some.

Always,

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/18/2008 7:44:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, jaj9816@... writes:

Hey Suzanne,

I hear everyone talking about protein bullets....what exactly are they & where do you get them?

e

From: "SuzanneSHaol" <SuzanneSHaol> Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:26:43 AMSubject: Re: group support

Hi Bertha,

Not a problem. I get such great support here. Someone has been down the road before me and always has great advice. This is really is a great site for questions, help and educations. You will see all kinds of things on here. Constipation is one that most people won't or don't talk about and so many of us have suffered from it, and there was a BIG discussion about it not long ago, and a lot of great information was given. So keep asking your questions and saying how your are feeling. It is difficult to find some of the answers you are looking for just any where on the Internet but here. Have a nice weekend.

Hugs,

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/18/2008 6:33:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, berthacontreras44 writes:

I just want to thank u suzanne for your advice and your support.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

Hey Suzanne,

I hear everyone talking about protein bullets....what exactly are they & where do you get them?

e

From: "SuzanneSH@..." <SuzanneSH@...> Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:26:43 AMSubject: Re: group support

Hi Bertha,

Hugs,

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/18/2008 6:33:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, berthacontreras44 writes:

eProtein bullets are small tubes like 5 oz that contain 42 grams of protein. You can find then at allmost any health store. Its a easy way to get a good shot of protein in you with out haveing to drink a big bottle. I drink a half of a bullet as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morn and follow up with water and bam I got 20 grams of protein working in my body before I brush my teeth in the morn. Protein burns fat right. Hope this helps. DanoD. o. s. 12 4 08289/260/200Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: e Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:39:26 -0800 (PST)< >Subject: Re: group support Hey Suzanne, I hear everyone talking about protein bullets....what exactly are they & where do you get them? eFrom: "SuzanneSHaol" <SuzanneSHaol> Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:26:43 AMSubject: Re: group supportHi Bertha, Not a problem. I get such great support here. Someone has been down the road before me and always has great advice. This is really is a great site for questions, help and educations. You will see all kinds of things on here. Constipation is one that most people won't or don't talk about and so many of us have suffered from it, and there was a BIG discussion about it not long ago, and a lot of great information was given. So keep asking your questions and saying how your are feeling. It is difficult to find some of the answers you are looking for just any where on the Internet but here. Have a nice weekend. Hugs,Suzanne In a message dated 12/18/2008 6:33:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, berthacontreras44 writes:I just want to thank u suzanne for your advice and your support. One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

e,

Protein bullets I use are by New Whey by IDS and have 42 grams of clear protein per container. There is also a 27 gram variety. They look kind of like large plastic test tubes with a cap. I tried several flavors and the only one I was able to tolerate was the punch. Personally, I think they all taste horrible but are a great way to get a lot of protein in a small amount. I price shopped and found them in Phoenix at GNC, Vitamin World and Hi Health. So they seem to be only at those types of stores. The internet is another option for them I have heard.

Joyce

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 9:30 AM, <SuzanneSH@...> wrote:

Hi e,

It is just another form of protein. Go to the Internet and search " Protein Bullets " I have never used them, so I don't know or can't tell you the best ones. Ask people on here if they have used them.

For me I use Premier Protein and I get that at Costco. I know that some other people on here use this product too. It is a High Protein Chocolate Shake in a box. It is 11 oz with 30 grams of protein and only 160 calories. It really taste great and I know that there are a lot of other protein products that other people use that they will tell you that they taste great to them. They would be happy to tell you where they get their product. I never found anything at GNC that I thought tasted that great and so once I found Premier Protein Shakes at Costco I stuck with them. I am not sure if your have a Costco where you live. I drink two of these per day sometimes instead of a meal. They are always my first choice in the morning for my breakfast.

I hope that helps you some.

Always,

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/18/2008 7:44:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, jaj9816@... writes:

Hey Suzanne,

e

Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:26:43 AM

Subject: Re: group support

Hi Bertha,

Hugs,

Suzanne

What do protein bullets taste like???

In a message dated 12/18/08 12:38:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, glander_33@... writes:

eProtein bullets are small tubes like 5 oz that contain 42 grams of protein. You can find then at allmost any health store. Its a easy way to get a good shot of protein in you with out haveing to drink a big bottle. I drink a half of a bullet as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morn and follow up with water andbam I got 20 grams of protein working in my body before I brush my teeth in the morn. Protein burns fat right. Hope this helps. DanoD. o. s. 12 4 08289/260/200

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: e Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:39:26 -0800 (PST)< >Subject: Re: group support

Hey Suzanne,

e

From: "SuzanneSHaol" <SuzanneSHaol> Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:26:43 AMSubject: Re: group support

Hi Bertha,

Hugs,

Suzanne