RemedySpot.com

Thoughts about follow-up fluro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok, so for anyone who isn't up to speed on my life, here you go... :)I moved and changed jobs in July. I got too tight from stress and let it go. I was living on ice cream, telling myself I needed the calories. HA If I had just done protein drinks at that time, I don't believe I would have gotten to this point, but my "fat" brain took over and used it as an excuse. So 4 months later and feeling like CRAP from NO nutrition, I went for an unfill and fluro to see if I had done any damage - I puked every time I tried solids. So that was 3 weeks ago. The fluro showed no damage (no slip), but lots of swelling. So Dr. Aceves said, total unfill, clear liquids for 1 week, full liquids for one week, then mushies for one week, follow up with another fluro at 3

weeks and check on every thing, go very slow adding food. There's the history, now for the new stuff...My husband had to have emergency surgery on his wrist on Friday, well he was admitted to the hospital on Friday, with surgery on Sat AM, all this in Bismarck - 4 hrs from where we live. So we have spent the weekend at the hospital and I have been living on protein drinks because of lack of better choices from vending machines. The question is...It seems worthless to get a follow-up fluro when I know I am stressed to the max and I have PMS swelling. As long as I'm not pushing solid foods do you think I could hold off on getting the fluro to next week (or the next even) when I'm not so stressed. Oh, also, protein drinks are going down excellent and I can drink one at 8 AM if I want. That wasn't possible before the unfill, so I know the "orginal" swelling has gone down. And I'm not losing

weight anymore (a good thing for me) :)LOL, what makes me think the swelling will go down after a week or two of my husband being home and me taking care of him and trying to work as many hours as possible since we won't have his income for 3 months. HA HAAny thoughts guys???Cyrena DOB: 1/19/07240/125/150

HI Cyrena,

Glad to hear things seem to being going better for you in realm of eating. You

know your body best and I agree I would wait until you feel less stressed. I

can relate with the stress and the tightness thing.

Happy Holidays,

Nadine

---- Cyrena Weeks <cyrenaweeks@...> wrote:

> Ok, so for anyone who isn't up to speed on my life, here you go... :)

> I moved and changed jobs in July. I got too tight from stress and let it go.

I was living on ice cream, telling myself I needed the calories. HA If I had

just done protein drinks at that time, I don't believe I would have gotten to

this point, but my " fat " brain took over and used it as an excuse. So 4 months

later and feeling like CRAP from NO nutrition, I went for an unfill and fluro to

see if I had done any damage - I puked every time I tried solids. So that was 3

weeks ago. The fluro showed no damage (no slip), but lots of swelling. So Dr.

Aceves said, total unfill, clear liquids for 1 week, full liquids for one week,

then mushies for one week, follow up with another fluro at 3 weeks and check on

every thing, go very slow adding food. There's the history, now for the new

stuff...

>

> My husband had to have emergency surgery on his wrist on Friday, well he was

admitted to the hospital on Friday, with surgery on Sat AM, all this in Bismarck

- 4 hrs from where we live. So we have spent the weekend at the hospital and I

have been living on protein drinks because of lack of better choices from

vending machines.

>

> The question is...

> It seems worthless to get a follow-up fluro when I know I am stressed to the

max and I have PMS swelling. As long as I'm not pushing solid foods do you think

I could hold off on getting the fluro to next week (or the next even) when I'm

not so stressed. Oh, also, protein drinks are going down excellent and I can

drink one at 8 AM if I want. That wasn't possible before the unfill, so I know

the " orginal " swelling has gone down. And I'm not losing weight anymore (a good

thing for me) :)

>

> LOL, what makes me think the swelling will go down after a week or two of my

husband being home and me taking care of him and trying to work as many hours as

possible since we won't have his income for 3 months. HA HA

>

> Any thoughts guys???

>

> Cyrena

> DOB: 1/19/07

> 240/125/150