RemedySpot.com

Re: I was banded 8-2005

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is wonderful! It is success like yours that gives me hope and encouragement.

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 11:47 PM, noonan.jenny <noonan.jenny@...> wrote:

I was banded 8-2005. I lost about 155 lbs. I am now a size 4. I have keep it off for around 2 years. I haven't checked in here for a very long time and I just wanted to say Hello.

Congratulations!

Way to go, other people need to see these kinds of statements. It makes them know that they can do this too!!!

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/14/2008 6:13:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, noonan.jenny@... writes:

I was banded 8-2005. I lost about 155 lbs. I am now a size 4. I have keep it off for around 2 years. I haven't checked in here for a very long time and I just wanted to say Hello. Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

WOW! That is awesome! What an inspiration! Keep up the great work!

Gail

From: noonan.jenny <noonan.jenny@...>Subject: I was banded 8-2005 Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 10:47 PM

I was banded 8-2005. I lost about 155 lbs. I am now a size 4. I have keep it off for around 2 years. I haven't checked in here for a very long time and I just wanted to say Hello.

Very true! I lost 132# with a band. Surgery works, just find the right surgery type for you!On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 2:18 PM, <SuzanneSH@...> wrote:

Congratulations!

Way to go, other people need to see these kinds of statements. It makes them know that they can do this too!!!

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/14/2008 6:13:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, noonan.jenny@... writes:

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.