RemedySpot.com

Re: confession. back on wagon. calorie counting.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi a,

No big deal, you are human. The good news is that you are back on track. This is a sight that might help you keep track of what you are eating and count your calories for you. Check it out. You can do the on line one for free.

Take care of you FIRST, then you will feel better about taking care of your family. Life is good with me and I am dropping the weight. We are suppose to have snow here tonight so everyone is excited about it. We don't get snow that often here in Eugene. I hope that your family (parents) is being nicer to you, but if not just send me an E-mail, I am always here for you.

Check this out: http://fitday.com/

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/14/2008 9:38:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, knitteralaska@... writes:

I haven't been counting calories and my husband made me a homemade eggmcmuffin and I ate the whole thing knowing it was wrong. I wasunhappily full. gained 1 lb. Back on the wagon now. I just needed toshare. Everyone I tell here says "it's ok or no biggie" but they don'tunderstand that to me it is a Biggie. does anyone know of an onlinecalorie counter?- a Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

I have to 2nd www.thedailyplate.com. I've used it from day #1 and still use it 2 years out. I have a graph of how I have lost weight and how. It has a weight graph and daily menu. Very cool!

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Nadine <nadine4@...> wrote:

http://www.thedailyplate.com/

I love this site; you can count calories,

log water intake as well as exercise. Their food database is amazing and you

can easily add items too.

Keep in mind this is a very challenging

time of year. My personal goal for the next 2 weeks is to maintain.

Nadine

DOB 3/24/07

372(346)/222/size 8