RemedySpot.com

Justene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey ,

I'm doing good. I think I have the blahs right now. I threw up last night. had gymnastics and on the way back she asked to get a milkshake from Mcs. I drank some of it. It tasted great, but I don't know if it was the stickiness or what I started to feel like I was going to throw up so I pulled off the road. When I got out I threw up. I knew that if I had eaten something I wasn't suppose to I could throw up, but I never dreamed I'd throw up because of something I drank.

I got some protein powder that I could mix with my milk in the morning and it's helped. Also, this morning I drank one of the Atkins Advantage shakes for breakfast. It wasn't too bad. ph tasted it, I don't think he was impressed.

Probably the thing that would help me the most would be to get out and walk. I'm thinking I'll do some of that this weekend. I wish I had a treadmill (although, I don't know where I'll put it). I don't think I was getting enough earlier this week and I was extremely irritable. Did you ever get that way?

How about you? Everything going well with you? I don't ever get to see you. Just so you know, you're a big inspiration ot me. Thank you for leading the way. Gotta go....students need me.

From: Muchmore <melissamuchmore@...> Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 8:21:48 AMSubject: Justene

Justene,

How are you? Any problems? Need anything?