RemedySpot.com

First Fill

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tuesday or Thursday would probably work the best for me but probably could work it out on any day if I have enough notice. Weekends usually aren't good for me, I am usually off with my husband to a Coon hunt. Where do you think we should meet?

Re: Re: FIRST FILL

Hi ,

Glad everything went ok...Now you'll get to enjoy the weight loss with a fill...3# already is very good...You go girl!

When is a good time/day for you to meet?

Let me know and I'll see if we can get it on the calendar...

ttyl, RenaDeb <horseigot (DOT) com> wrote:

Hey ,So happy you got to go to Dr. . She is so great.Best of Luck with your fill. You girl's have a great timeat your group get together. So happy to be of help. We areall here for one another~and that's a good thing...If youare ever go to her other office, please let me know and I will meet you there.Deb>> RENA & DEB, > > JUST WANTED TO UPDATE YOU, I WENT TO TYLER, TX SAT TO DR. > STEPHANIE'S TO GET MY FIRST FILL. DEB YOU WERE SO RIGHT, SHE WAS > REALLY SWEET AND DIDN'T HURT ONE BIT, IN FACT SHE HAD ALREADY PUT > THE FILL IN AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SHE HAD EVEN STUCK ME! SHE > LET MY HUSBAND COME IN

AND WATCH TOO. SO FAR I THINK I HAVE GOOD > RESTRICTION, I GET TO START EATING SOLID FOODS TODAY AT NOON, SO WE > WILL SEE HOW IT GOES. I HAVE LOST 3# ALREADY SINCE SATURDAY AND I > AM DOWN 51#S. JUST 3 MORE POUNDS AND I WILL BE BELOW 200!!!! YEA! > > RENA WHEN IS THE ARKANSAS GROUP GOING TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN? I AM > READY ANYTIME, JUST LET ME KNOW AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING I NEED TO > DO TO HELP. > > VANESSA BOBO> DOB 6/22/07> 253 245/202/145> > 1 FILL 1.4CC>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Amigo or Western Sizzlin...Any place is good...Western Sizzling we can get baked potatoes, soups, etc...I love Amigo s too, taco salad, beans & rice...Any place is fine with me...Tuesday are good for me since that is the night my husband is bowling...Do we want to plan it for the 20th? Say 6:30 PM? vanessa bobo <vjbobo2003@...> wrote: Tuesday or Thursday would probably work the best for me but probably could work it out on any day if I have enough notice. Weekends usually aren't good for me, I am usually off with my husband to a Coon hunt. Where do you think we should meet? Re: Re: FIRST FILL Hi , Glad everything went ok...Now you'll get to enjoy the weight loss with a fill...3# already is very good...You go girl! When is a good time/day for you to meet? Let me know and I'll see if

we can get it on the calendar... ttyl, RenaDeb <horseigot (DOT) com> wrote: Hey ,So happy you got to go to Dr. . She is so great.Best of Luck with your fill. You girl's have a great timeat your group get together. So happy to be of help. We areall here for one another~and that's a good thing...If youare ever go to her other office, please let me know and I will meet you there.Deb>> RENA & DEB, > > JUST WANTED TO UPDATE YOU, I WENT TO TYLER, TX SAT TO DR. > STEPHANIE'S TO GET MY FIRST FILL. DEB YOU

WERE SO RIGHT, SHE WAS > REALLY SWEET AND DIDN'T HURT ONE BIT, IN FACT SHE HAD ALREADY PUT > THE FILL IN AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SHE HAD EVEN STUCK ME! SHE > LET MY HUSBAND COME IN AND WATCH TOO. SO FAR I THINK I HAVE GOOD > RESTRICTION, I GET TO START EATING SOLID FOODS TODAY AT NOON, SO WE > WILL SEE HOW IT GOES. I HAVE LOST 3# ALREADY SINCE SATURDAY AND I > AM DOWN 51#S. JUST 3 MORE POUNDS AND I WILL BE BELOW 200!!!! YEA! > > RENA WHEN IS THE ARKANSAS GROUP GOING TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN? I AM > READY ANYTIME, JUST LET ME KNOW AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING I NEED TO > DO TO HELP. > > VANESSA BOBO> DOB 6/22/07> 253 245/202/145> > 1 FILL 1.4CC> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, I WILL JUST PLAN FOR THAT DAY. I THINK AMIGO JUANS OR DOS LOCOS. EITHER ONE IS FINE WITH ME.

Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Re: FIRST FILL

Hi ,

Glad everything went ok...Now you'll get to enjoy the weight loss with a fill...3# already is very good...You go girl!

When is a good time/day for you to meet?

Let me know and I'll see if we can get it on the calendar...

ttyl, RenaDeb <horseigot (DOT) com> wrote:

Hey ,So happy you got to go to Dr. . She is so great.Best of Luck with your fill. You girl's have a great timeat your group get together. So happy to be of help. We areall here for one another~and that's a good thing...If youare ever go to her other office, please let me know and I will meet you there.Deb>> RENA & DEB, > > JUST WANTED TO UPDATE YOU, I WENT TO TYLER, TX SAT TO DR. > STEPHANIE'S TO GET MY FIRST FILL. DEB YOU WERE SO RIGHT, SHE WAS > REALLY SWEET AND DIDN'T HURT ONE BIT, IN FACT SHE HAD ALREADY PUT > THE FILL IN AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SHE HAD EVEN STUCK ME! SHE > LET MY HUSBAND COME IN

AND WATCH TOO. SO FAR I THINK I HAVE GOOD > RESTRICTION, I GET TO START EATING SOLID FOODS TODAY AT NOON, SO WE > WILL SEE HOW IT GOES. I HAVE LOST 3# ALREADY SINCE SATURDAY AND I > AM DOWN 51#S. JUST 3 MORE POUNDS AND I WILL BE BELOW 200!!!! YEA! > > RENA WHEN IS THE ARKANSAS GROUP GOING TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN? I AM > READY ANYTIME, JUST LET ME KNOW AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING I NEED TO > DO TO HELP. > > VANESSA BOBO> DOB 6/22/07> 253 245/202/145> > 1 FILL 1.4CC>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Let's shoot for Amigo 's then...The 20th at 6:30 PM...I'll email and call the others... See ya then...vanessa bobo <vjbobo2003@...> wrote: SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, I WILL JUST PLAN FOR THAT DAY. I THINK AMIGO JUANS OR DOS LOCOS. EITHER ONE IS FINE WITH ME. Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Re: FIRST FILL Hi , Glad everything went ok...Now you'll get to enjoy the weight loss with a fill...3# already is very good...You go girl! When is a good time/day for you to meet? Let me know and I'll see if

we can get it on the calendar... ttyl, RenaDeb <horseigot (DOT) com> wrote: Hey ,So happy you got to go to Dr. . She is so great.Best of Luck with your fill. You girl's have a great timeat your group get together. So happy to be of help. We areall here for one another~and that's a good thing...If youare ever go to her other office, please let me know and I will meet you there.Deb>> RENA & DEB, > > JUST WANTED TO UPDATE YOU, I WENT TO TYLER, TX SAT TO DR. > STEPHANIE'S TO GET MY FIRST FILL. DEB YOU

WERE SO RIGHT, SHE WAS > REALLY SWEET AND DIDN'T HURT ONE BIT, IN FACT SHE HAD ALREADY PUT > THE FILL IN AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SHE HAD EVEN STUCK ME! SHE > LET MY HUSBAND COME IN AND WATCH TOO. SO FAR I THINK I HAVE GOOD > RESTRICTION, I GET TO START EATING SOLID FOODS TODAY AT NOON, SO WE > WILL SEE HOW IT GOES. I HAVE LOST 3# ALREADY SINCE SATURDAY AND I > AM DOWN 51#S. JUST 3 MORE POUNDS AND I WILL BE BELOW 200!!!! YEA! > > RENA WHEN IS THE ARKANSAS GROUP GOING TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN? I AM > READY ANYTIME, JUST LET ME KNOW AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING I NEED TO > DO TO HELP. > > VANESSA BOBO> DOB 6/22/07> 253 245/202/145> > 1 FILL 1.4CC> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone.Im headed to Mexacali for my first fill on 1/25.I got my

band on 12/6/07.It was an excellent experience.The liquid stage was a

tough stage but I pulled through it.Im currently down 25lbs and ready

for that first fill hoping it will give me some restriction.I know alot

of people dont get any restriction the first.But ther is always hope :)

Would love to meet up with some people while Im down there.Whether your

there for surgery or a fill.I will be traveling by myself.

229/204/havent decided a goal

jennifer ...i got a lot of restriction first fill and had it in october and still have the same restriction.. good luck ...and best to you..

sandy

First Fill

Hi Everyone.Im headed to Mexacali for my first fill on 1/25.I got my band on 12/6/07.It was an excellent experience.The liquid stage was a tough stage but I pulled through it.Im currently down 25lbs and ready for that first fill hoping it will give me some restriction. I know alot of people dont get any restriction the first.But ther is always hope :)Would love to meet up with some people while Im down there.Whether your there for surgery or a fill.I will be traveling by myself.229/204/havent decided a goal

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Amen Jane I also have the large band and I only have 2.7cc in my band. I live in nc and everytime I GO TO MEXICALI IT TAKES ME 2 DAYS TO GO THERE AND BACK. I have only lost about 20 lbs and I'm ready for some restriction. I had hoped that I would have been down at least 50lbs by this summer so I would be able to play softball and feel less fat. Jane Moss <joy4jane66@...> wrote: Hi, I read your note that you are having your 3rd. fill and that it had been a couple of months

since you lost any weight. I am pretty much in the same boat. I am going down this Friday for my 3rd fill. I have lost 40lbs. and then just stopped. Only good thing I can say is that I haven't gained it all back. Do you have the large band? I do, and I already have 5cc. I don;t know how much of a fill I will get this time but I am tired of not losing....especially when you read that others are dropping it with .7cc (for example). Best of luck to you and I hope that we both start losing............. terrina bell <terrinabell > wrote: Hi , I will be there for a fill also. My plans are to fly to san diego on friday and stay there in towwn and then meet ernesto saturday morning to go and have my fill. This will be my 3rd fill so I hope this will help me lose some weight. I haven't have any more weight lose in 3 months and I think its time. I had just had a 2nd fill in january 25th and have not lost any weight so now I'm on my way back again and pray this helps me this time. Hope to get to see you. I read this board everyday and I enjoy your post. I don't post alot so I just learn from everyone else's experiences.eeliegirl <eelieprodigy (DOT) net> wrote: I'm getting an early birthday present!! :oD My folks are making up the difference between me getting a fill semi-locally and going back to Mexicali, so I get to have my first fill with Dr. A/Dr. C on

April 19. I am sooo psyched! :oD in AR Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi Dana, Thank you for responding...Well it's getting closer 3 more days to my fill. As I said before I would do it again,It's worth it. I really don't post much because I'm such a newbiee... but read the board daily.. Going to Alaska ( the inside passage) I hear it's beautiful...I would love to try the Bahamas next..I'll let everyone know how my fill goes! But truly don't expect any problems.. I mean we have Dr. A Lourondana@... wrote: Hi Lou, Sure you don't want to go on the cruise 1st?...Just kidding....Don't sweat the 1st fill. Dr. A will do a good job. Just remember, it may take 2,3 or 4 fills for you to notice OR it may be just 1. If you can, hang out in Mexicalli for at-least a few hours if not overnight if it makes you feel better. Not to scare you but, I have been so tight before that I couldn't swallow spit! It was a rough night! Fortunately, I only had to drive 1.5 hrs the next day to get an un-fill, not Mexicali. I say better safe then sorry. Where are you going on your cruise?? I'm going to the Bahamas the end of June..my 1st too! Can't wait!! Good luck Lou! Dana -------------- Original message -------------- From: Louise Sayre

<l3sayre > Hi Everyone, Need some advice, I going for my first on the 7th and am worried about being to tight. I can't run back to Mexico in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Sooo what can I do to prevent it. Then I will be taking my first curise and sure as hell don't want to be sick. Any help would be greatly appreciated. As it is now I can eat about anything Thanks Lou Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

The contact info is: Lambert 121 Sydney St. Batesville AR 72501 870-793-4445 1-800-286-4945 If you want me to call them tomorrow I will jut let me know. You can also tell them I ave you their name and prices. I called them before my surgery and they just told me to call when I was ready for my first fill/appointment. You will need to take your surgery paperwork with you, but everything else was simple. The consultant's name you see before he doctor is and she is really nice and helpful. Muchmore Burson <burson.carrie@...> wrote: Would you please give me the phone number and maybe contact them for me / referral. I want to know that I have someone close as well. I've been given a doctor's name in Shreveport and one in Texas. I appreciate your info. Burson Pampered Chef Independent Consultant http://www.pamperedchef.biz/carrieb Re: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Re: first fill Tonja, I'm in a little town outside of Mountain Home, Arkansas. I was really nevous too. I had never had a surgery beore. I was banded on March 15 of this year. Just two months ago. If I had driven it would have taken me 24

hours, so I flew...this was also a first (as well as seeing the ocean). I decided I didn't want to turn 30 trapped in this depressed person that doesn't even have the confdence to see the ocean. I didn't want to keep waiting to live. It was amazing how fast the recovery was. I was back at work in 3 days. I lost 20 lbs really quickly, then I started to struggle with the desire to eat verses actual hunger. I'm sure as a person with food issues this will be a life long struggle. About 7 weeks after the surgery, I started to get hungry too often and want to eat more than I should. I plateaued, then I started to gain 2 or 3 pounds. So I made an appointment and had my first fill on this past Thursday. I've already taken off the 2 or 3 gained. I won't say it has been easy to get up and make myself exercise or say no to the phantom hunger, but I will say

it has been worth it. I'd do it again a thousand times over. My kids already hae a better mom and I'm not even half way there. You can ask me any questions you have. The people in this forum helped me make the decision to save my own life, and I am more than happy to do the same for someone else. I know everyone says it, but my only regret is not begining this journey sooner. 245/213/145 DOB 3/15/08Tonja <tandtf (DOT) com> wrote: ,I am curious when did you get banded and where are you at? I amscheduled to get banded on the 23rd so am getting a little nervous. Iam wondering how long it took you to go from weight before surgery tonow? Thanks for your help,Tonja>> Hello to all,> I had my first fill yesterday. It didn't hurt and my doc has noproblem with Mexico WLS folks. He says it isn't really fair todiscriminate we need a doctor too. I'm excited that my weight willstart going down again now. I was getting really hungry in theevenings. My BMI has already gone down from 45 to 39! I'm thinkingthat maybe I can keep climbing this physical and emotionalhill....especially with all of you.> > I have questions about the liquid to mushy phase now. They saidfive days till I'm on normal food again. ....how long for clear? Howlong for full liquids? and mushies? > > > 245/215/145>