Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I went down to Mexicali to meet with Dr. Aveces and check out the

hospital. I was extemely impressed with both. Next step is to

talk to and set a date! I'm so excited!! I'm planning on the lap-

band. Looking forward to chatting with all of you often! I can't

imagine the anxiety you must go through going down to Mexico for

surgery based on websites and phone calls! I'm glad I live close enough

(4 hours) to have been able to check it out before hand.

Hi Adrienne,

I read that you went down to meet with Dr Aveces and checked out the hospital.

Can you tell me how everything went down there? On the drive over did you have

any trouble finding the hospital or did you take a cab. Any info you can give me will

surely help me in making my decision.

From: Adrienne <crazybutterfly73@...> Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:15:45 PMSubject: I met Dr. Aceves today!

Well, I went down to Mexicali to meet with Dr. Aveces and check out the hospital. I was extemely impressed with both. Next step is to talk to and set a date! I'm so excited!! I'm planning on the lap-band. Looking forward to chatting with all of you often! I can't imagine the anxiety you must go through going down to Mexico for surgery based on websites and phone calls! I'm glad I live close enough (4 hours) to have been able to check it out before hand.

I'm scheduled for the sleeve on Monday and will be driving from the Phoenix area. I'm supposed to meet the shuttle at a parking garage in Colexico. Does anyone have any suggestions about leaving the car there vs. following the shuttle into Mexicali and parking at the hospital while there?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Margaret J Camarena <mjcamarena54@...> wrote:

Hi Adrienne,

any trouble finding the hospital or did you take a cab. Any info you can give me will

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:15:45 PMSubject: I met Dr. Aceves today!

Well, I went down to Mexicali to meet with Dr. Aveces and check out the hospital. I was extemely impressed with both. Next step is to talk to and set a date! I'm so excited!! I'm planning on the lap-

band. Looking forward to chatting with all of you often! I can't imagine the anxiety you must go through going down to Mexico for surgery based on websites and phone calls! I'm glad I live close enough

(4 hours) to have been able to check it out before hand.

Both parking's by the hospital and by the hotel are secured.

Hi Adrienne,

From: Adrienne <crazybutterfly73> @groups. comSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:15:45 PMSubject: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] I met Dr. Aceves today!

Well, I went down to Mexicali to meet with Dr. Aveces and check out the hospital. I was extemely impressed with both. Next step is to talk to and set a date! I'm so excited!! I'm planning on the lap-band. Looking forward to chatting with all of you often! I can't imagine the anxiety you must go through going down to Mexico for surgery based on websites and phone calls! I'm glad I live close enough (4 hours) to have been able to check it out before hand.