RemedySpot.com

Doing good!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the prayers! I'm on liquids and it is starting to make me crazy - there is something about knowing I can't have solids. Before this, I couldn't eat them, but I knew I could try them again. LOL LOL The "unoffical" fluro (Dr. Aceves hasn't looked at it yet) is that there isn't any slip, just a lot of swelling. I can feel a difference in my liquids though. I can drink my protein drink at 9 or 10 am, not 3 or 4 in the afternoon, like it used to be. I can sit normal in a chair and drink, I used to have to sit with both feet on the floor and completely upright, if I slumped at all, nothing would go down. I can relax a little more now. But most of all I would have to say, that a mental weight has been lifted off me. I'm not worried about what might

be happening inside me, do I have a slip, am I permatenly damaging my body, etc etc. I know that I am on the road to healing!! I'm drinking a high calorie protein drink so I'm getting in good calories and protein and I have gained 3 pounds. I just know that I'm on the road to recovery and I'm excited for it!!! My husband and I are going to take advantage of this "unfill" time and try to get pregnant in January. We did IVF to get pregnant 4 yrs ago and still have 3 frozen embryos so we are excited about the possibilities. God is good and He will work all this out.Thanks again for thinking about me.Take care! Cyrena 240/129/150start/now/goalDOB: 1/19/07Completly unfilled and happy :)From: schaefferadriana <nana1964@...> Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:39:59 AMSubject: Re: complete unfill :(

Cyrena,

How are you doing now? Are you feeling any better? I am praying for

you! I hope everything goes fine! Let us know what is going on, ok?

---