RemedySpot.com

A few questions...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please read belowkeefe813 <keefe813@...> wrote: Greetings, I am cleansing for one more week before I start injections. I just have a few silly questions.1. How long will HCG last in it's powder form? The Expiration date on the hcG will say the date Typically a 2 yr, shelf life. 2. Am I mixing the HCG and bacteriostatic water in the syringe and then putting it into the sterile glass? Or do I put the bacteriostatic water directly into the

HCG powder ampule, then the rest inject through the rubber top of the glass vial? Your mixing 1 cc of bact. water in the ampoule of hCG while the rest of the Bact. water is been placed into the glass container.I think that's what the files say, and I think I will do it right if I do it that way, but just want to be sure before I start injecting myself and my wife. Yes the please read and reread the file it is very helpful. Blessings to you both.Thanks folks!

Guest guest

Thanks Mike, After I mix the bact. water in the HCG ampule, I inject it into the glass vial? or just pour it in? Thanks! Mike Ouelette <mikeyo7777@...> wrote: Please read belowkeefe813 <keefe813 > wrote: Greetings, I am cleansing for one more week before I start injections. I just have a few silly questions.1.

How long will HCG last in it's powder form? The Expiration date on the hcG will say the date Typically a 2 yr, shelf life. 2. Am I mixing the HCG and bacteriostatic water in the syringe and then putting it into the sterile glass? Or do I put the bacteriostatic water directly into the HCG powder ampule, then the rest inject through the rubber top of the glass vial? Your mixing 1 cc of bact. water in the ampoule of hCG while the rest of the Bact. water is been placed into the glass container.I think that's what the files say, and I think I will do it right if I do it that way, but just want to be sure before I start injecting myself and my wife. Yes the please read and reread the file it is very helpful. Blessings to you both.Thanks folks!

Guest guest

Huh?? Glass vial should have rubbe cover......you'd inject it in. Keefe <keefe813@...> wrote: Thanks Mike, After I mix the bact. water in the HCG ampule, I inject it into the glass vial? or just pour it in? Thanks! Mike Ouelette <mikeyo7777 > wrote: Please read belowkeefe813

<keefe813 > wrote: Greetings, I am cleansing for one more week before I start injections. I just have a few silly questions.1. How long will HCG last in it's powder form? The Expiration date on the hcG will say the date Typically a 2 yr, shelf life. 2. Am I mixing the HCG and bacteriostatic water in the syringe and then putting it into the sterile glass? Or do I put the bacteriostatic water directly into the HCG powder ampule, then the rest inject through the rubber top of the glass vial? Your mixing 1 cc of bact. water in the ampoule of hCG while the rest of the Bact. water is been placed into the glass container.I think that's what the files say, and I think I will do it right if I do it that way, but just want

to be sure before I start injecting myself and my wife. Yes the please read and reread the file it is very helpful. Blessings to you both.Thanks folks!

• 8 months later...

Hey all,

I have been linked into these conversations for just over a week. I am

very excited about getting weight loss surgery done. I am just in the

beginning stages of the research and speaking with the great staff in

Mexicali. has been wonderful so far!

So, I thought I wanted to go with the lap band, but the research on the

sleeve also sounds very effective and I like the idea of not following

up with fills/unfills.

Does this group have any recommendations? I live in the portland,

oregon area and have found a couple dr.s online that do the fills.

Other information, I do have Lupus, but I have that under control and

do not take prednisone very often (probably once every 2 years).

Any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

I had the VSG done 01/08/08. I had about 80lbs to lose at the time of my surgery, and I'm down 30lbs so far. I chose the VSG because I didn't need to worry about fills/unfills, erosions, slips, ports, etc etc. I too wanted the LapBand at first but decided after researching it for a year that I didn't want the hassle of endless post op care. I won't have to worry about needing to take NSAIDS, I can take them if I need to (which I do, I've had arthritis since I was 19). I don't have any food intolerances with the exception that bread/pasta doesn't go down the same way and I've lost my taste for it. Sandwhiches are a turn off. I have very, very little hunger. Today for example I ate 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of turkey, and 1 slice of corned beef rolled together as lunch. Dinner was 3-4oz of chicken stirfry. I went from 9am-4:30pm before I got hungry. Even then it was

more of an inclination like "Hmm. I think I should eat...."

Worst part has been the post op diet and the post op gas pains.

A few questions...

Hey all,I have been linked into these conversations for just over a week. I am very excited about getting weight loss surgery done. I am just in the beginning stages of the research and speaking with the great staff in Mexicali. has been wonderful so far!So, I thought I wanted to go with the lap band, but the research on the sleeve also sounds very effective and I like the idea of not following up with fills/unfills. Does this group have any recommendations? I live in the portland, oregon area and have found a couple dr.s online that do the fills. Other information, I do have Lupus, but I have that under control and do not take prednisone very often (probably once every 2 years).Any input you have would be greatly appreciated.Thanks much,

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 2 years later...

Hello, and welcome. A few questions for you. Have you had blood tests for your FreeT3 and FreeT4 to determine how much natural thyroid hormone your body needs? You didn’t mention selenium, which should be taken daily as well the co factors and celtic salt. When you had the 'canker sores' and' seriously cloudy urine' and 'foul smelling body odor for several weeks' did you do the salt loading protocol to help your body deal with these detoxes? Any kind of vitamin C is alright to take, just make sure you take it daily, if you experience loose bowels, cut down a bit. Magnesium oil works better than taking magnesium orally for some people because it bypasses the liver and one does not experience loose bowels because of that. I order mine from this site http://www.ancient-minerals.com/?gclid=COrZt6LY7qQCFQICbAod12y5zA#magnesium_oil .

Yes, its very important to support your adrenals. Iodine and celtic salt are especially good for adrenal function as is a low carb diet and B vitamins. Kathleen

A few questions...

Hi, relatively new to the group but I've been reading all posts for the past several months. I had to work up slowly to 50mg of Iodoral due to severe break outs of cankor sores in my mouth every time I tried to increase. During this time, I had seriously cloudy urine and foul smelling body odor for several weeks. Assuming that is typical detox. I just got to 50 mg two weeks ago with no problems now (started back at the beginning of Aug)! Perhaps i am missing something but I would like to know what type of vit C to be using? I have started to experience very loose bowels. Wondering if the combo of magnesium and vit C are causing this? Also, what symptoms present if you are needing the cofacotrs? I do have a little more energy and my temps are sometimes approaching normal but my hair has been coming out by the handfuls since May and continues to do so. I am sort of doing this protocol on my own as my doc knows about it but seems to be nonchalant about it. My nutritionist painted iodine on my arm and it was gone within 10 hours (this was just 2 weeks ago and I had only been at 50 mg for a few days). She is also just learning about the protocol so I feel like I may need a little guidance. I am supposed to be on Armour at 2 grains but this made me insane with panic attacks and racing heart rate. I went down to 1 grain but as I increased Iodoral these symptoms have returned within the past few days. On my own, I have stopped the Armour and waiting for my doc to get back to me on what to do with that. I am thinking I would rather continue working on adrenals and thyroid WITHOUT Armour. I don't think I would have the courage to do this without the copious amounts of support you all give so generously! Thanks so much!

Thanks Kathleen. I have been doing the salt, taking the recommended amount of

selenium but have not taken the b vitamins. My diet is minimal grains (gluten

free) and mostly low carb with lots of fermented foods. I do have a bottle of

the mag oil from Swansons. How much of this do I apply? I have had my Free T3

(at least I think this was T3)and Free t4 taken. Results from test on 8/30:

T4 - 6.6

T3 Uptake - 34.5

Free Thyroxine 2.3

TSH - 4.194

T3 - 85

I am experiencing no more detox symptoms. In fact, the more iodine have taken

the closer my temps have gotten to normal, if at least some of the time, whereas

before, they wouldn't get past 97.7. My doc had me on Pharmax Adrenal Support

for at least the past 7 months but I cannot really tell any difference on this

stuff. I am also taking 2% natural progesterone (yam). Since writing earlier,

my doc has emailed me back and all but ordered me to stop the iodine and restart

the Armour. Really, really frusterated and confused. Thanks for you help:-)

>

> Hello, and welcome. A few questions for you. Have you had blood tests for

your FreeT3 and FreeT4 to determine how much natural thyroid hormone your body

needs? You didn't mention selenium, which should be taken daily as well the co

factors and celtic salt. When you had the 'canker sores' and' seriously cloudy

urine' and 'foul smelling body odor for several weeks' did you do the salt

loading protocol to help your body deal with these detoxes? Any kind of vitamin

C is alright to take, just make sure you take it daily, if you experience loose

bowels, cut down a bit. Magnesium oil works better than taking magnesium orally

for some people because it bypasses the liver and one does not experience loose

bowels because of that. I order mine from this site

http://www.ancient-minerals.com/?gclid=COrZt6LY7qQCFQICbAod12y5zA#magnesium_oil<\

http://www.ancient-minerals.com/?gclid=COrZt6LY7qQCFQICbAod12y5zA#magnesium_oil>

> Yes, its very important to support your adrenals. Iodine and celtic salt are

especially good for adrenal function as is a low carb diet and B vitamins.

Kathleen

> A few questions...

>

>

>

> Hi, relatively new to the group but I've been reading all posts for the past

several months. I had to work up slowly to 50mg of Iodoral due to severe break

outs of cankor sores in my mouth every time I tried to increase. During this

time, I had seriously cloudy urine and foul smelling body odor for several

weeks. Assuming that is typical detox. I just got to 50 mg two weeks ago with no

problems now (started back at the beginning of Aug)! Perhaps i am missing

something but I would like to know what type of vit C to be using? I have

started to experience very loose bowels. Wondering if the combo of magnesium and

vit C are causing this? Also, what symptoms present if you are needing the

cofacotrs? I do have a little more energy and my temps are sometimes approaching

normal but my hair has been coming out by the handfuls since May and continues

to do so. I am sort of doing this protocol on my own as my doc knows about it

but seems to be nonchalant about it. My nutritionist painted iodine on my arm

and it was gone within 10 hours (this was just 2 weeks ago and I had only been

at 50 mg for a few days). She is also just learning about the protocol so I feel

like I may need a little guidance. I am supposed to be on Armour at 2 grains but

this made me insane with panic attacks and racing heart rate. I went down to 1

grain but as I increased Iodoral these symptoms have returned within the past

few days. On my own, I have stopped the Armour and waiting for my doc to get

back to me on what to do with that. I am thinking I would rather continue

working on adrenals and thyroid WITHOUT Armour. I don't think I would have the

courage to do this without the copious amounts of support you all give so

generously! Thanks so much!

>