RemedySpot.com

Great NSV's Everuone!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good to hear from you again Cyrena! I am glad that your hubby is getting better and you are doing well too!

Great to read all of the NSV's out there! That is awesome!

Crossing my legs was a big one for me too! I just suddenly realized that I was crossing my legs without having to lift one leg over the other! That was such a great feeling!

Additionally, I can put my hands folded on top of my legs...not stretched across my stomach as a shelf. I had to cross my arms over or under my bust and lay them on my stomach shelf. I used to envy those who could just cross their arms and/or fold them in their lap. My stomach was too big to reach my legs.....now I can rest my hands on the tops of my legs without touching my stomach!

I like being in a smaller sized bra and underwear. I don't mind having to buy new intimate items!

My stomach does not hit the steering wheel of the car. I can move closer to the steering wheel without having to strech my arms out in front of me. The seat belt also doesn't get lost in the folds of fat.

I have more energy to park further away from store entrances. I don't mind walking the extra distance. Before, I would circle the parking lot until I could find a spot close to the door.

I no longer huff and puff when I go up and down steps. I used to feel my stomach as I would rise my leg up to each step. I no longer feel that and I can easily go up the steps to school.....and not look for an elevator.

It was so great to hear from each person and their NSV's!

Happy Holidays!

Gail

From: Cyrena Weeks <cyrenaweeks@...>Subject: Re: Hi Cyrena Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 6:35 AM

Hi Deb,Oh, I'm far far away from a sweet spot but that's OK for right now :) My hope was to stay unfilled until we could do IVF in January, but now that my husband had the emergency surgery and is off work for 3 months we have to put those plans on hold. So I'm contemplating getting a small fill until we know when we will try to get pregnant. I have always admired people who said after they lost their weight they could go w/out a band, I'm not one of those people. I was using my band everyday to control my eating, right now I'm kind of crazy with food. It is so strange to eat whatever everyone else is eating :) It's been about a year since I have done that. And the sweets available this time of year, ohhhhhh my! :) My other issue is that I'm still "drinking" calories like I'm too tight and then eating on top of that. I know all

this will settle down soon, I'm aware of what is going on so that is the good.My husband is healing, he still has lots of pain, but that is to be expected. We are working on paperwork to see if he can get disablity for the 3 months he is off work, that will help :)It is so good to hear from you and I hope you have a very blessed Christmas!!!

Cyrena

From: Deb <horseigot (DOT) com> @groups. comSent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:22:56 PMSubject: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Hi Cyrena

Hi Cyrena,How are you? Hope you have found your sweet spot again. It'sno fun being too tight. Hope your hubby is out of the hospitaland all is good. Being in the hospital is no fun for anyone.It's Christmas time and just wanted to wish you and your familya very Merry Christmas. Also, I wanted to wish everyone on ourboard a very Merry Christmas. The band and or sleeve has given our lives back to us and we all have some much to be thankful for.Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am. Life is Grand withthe Band.Deb