RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi Cyrena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Deb,Oh, I'm far far away from a sweet spot but that's OK for right now :) My hope was to stay unfilled until we could do IVF in January, but now that my husband had the emergency surgery and is off work for 3 months we have to put those plans on hold. So I'm contemplating getting a small fill until we know when we will try to get pregnant. I have always admired people who said after they lost their weight they could go w/out a band, I'm not one of those people. I was using my band everyday to control my eating, right now I'm kind of crazy with food. It is so strange to eat whatever everyone else is eating :) It's been about a year since I have done that. And the sweets available this time of year, ohhhhhh my! :) My other issue is that I'm still "drinking"

calories like I'm too tight and then eating on top of that. I know all this will settle down soon, I'm aware of what is going on so that is the good.My husband is healing, he still has lots of pain, but that is to be expected. We are working on paperwork to see if he can get disablity for the 3 months he is off work, that will help :)It is so good to hear from you and I hope you have a very blessed Christmas!!! Cyrena From: Deb <horseigot@...> Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:22:56 PMSubject: Hi Cyrena

Hi Cyrena,

How are you? Hope you have found your sweet spot again. It's

no fun being too tight. Hope your hubby is out of the hospital

and all is good. Being in the hospital is no fun for anyone.

It's Christmas time and just wanted to wish you and your family

a very Merry Christmas. Also, I wanted to wish everyone on our

board a very Merry Christmas. The band and or sleeve has given our

lives back to us and we all have some much to be thankful for.

Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am. Life is Grand with

the Band.

Deb