RemedySpot.com

Unfair to , IMHO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can't afford to go back to Mexico for fills either....and would not have had the success I have without them, now would I???

Much as I respect most of the people on this board, I think it was unfair to practically attack when she came to the board asking for help. I referred her to OTHER support boards where she might get the help she came here, yep, desperately searching for, and got shafted by a couple of you for her trouble.

There is NO "know all, end all" answer to most questions regarding the band...because it is so different for everyone. Circumstances change too. There are members here who have never posted a single photo of themselves either...that doesn't change the fact that they may or may not have had success with their bands.

I don't wish to cause offense here, either, but I also think that it is time for the "sleevey's" to have their own support board. Having both surgeries on the same support list is confusing for a lot of new people. I STILL would have chosen banding over the sleeve and I don't really understand why people would choose the sleeve over banding for any reason...but we made our choices, and yep, now we gotta live with them. I rarely post here anymore either...I am too busy living my life to the fullest...but I think a for a few, this board has BECOME their life..and they want to use it to control the lives of others as well..and I am pretty sure that was not it's intention.BIG HUGS, AND GOD'S BLESSINGSDawnita MayLowpass, Oregon10/05/05 dob 240/130/120 5ft 3inches See Mylatest photos at: http://dawnita1961.myphotoalbum.com/