RemedySpot.com

Re: new friends on van~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Suzanne This is Dano. I told Dawna to call you today. ThanxSent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "praiseholyname" Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:46:26 -0000< >Subject: new friends on van~ On the way back from Mexicali to San Diego on the hospital van I met Donna(Florida) her friend Don? and and Wayne from Oregon,this past Sunday.Donna,I need to get your address/email to send the clothes before the Christmas rush! and wanted to see how the guys were doing on their healing from their surgery.Wayne,Dr. Bello is going to email me some before/after pics. if your wife wants to call/email me,I'd be glad to share.Any one who needs an excellent dentist see Dr. Marco-,a few blocks from the hospital.He has done extensive composites and 3 root canals and he,Dr., and staff are top notch !I also had a plastic surgery consult with Dr. Bello and have scheduled surgery for February 2009 for a tummy tuck,breast lift and lipo.He has over 27 years experience and rearranged his schedule twice to fit me in! A blessed Christmas to ALL !