RemedySpot.com

FRAN....and other new people to the board

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey there, I haven't had a chance to reply to your messages but if you are still reading...I just wanted to let you know that when you send a message it goes to the monitor of this board, then that person sends it on to the group, any group member can read your email and reply to it with their opinion, then that message goes to the monitor, they send the message to the group. This is the reason why you get the same answer from many people. We have no idea what the other person is replying and we just do the best we can to answer everyone's questions that we feel we have a valid reply for. Sometimes those messages don't get sent out to the group for 12 hour or 24 hours, sometimes it takes people a day or two to respond. My point in this ramble is that a number of people

thought of your thyroid as an possible solution to your problem, they wrote in with no idea that others were thinking or replying the same thing, then when the monitor sent out the messages they were reviewing you got messages which were very similar. I hope all that helped understand the reason for so many reply s with the same thought process.PS, funny thought I had when reading your emails, I never thought I would be a size 4 either, unlike you I have NEVER been this size. I thought if I could get banded and be a size 10-12 I would be one happy camper and very successful :) When I got to a size 10, I realized I could keep going, if I wanted to stop, I would have not had my last fill, but I wanted to keep going. I got a very small fill and lost 10lbs and got down to the size 4 I am now. But to answer one of your questions, I could have stopped and not had another fill. I wish you all the

success you are looking for!! Cyrena DOB: 1/19/07240/130/150start/now/goal