RemedySpot.com

Re: Going To Have Sleeve Tommorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jon,

You are in excellent hands. We are thinking of you. They will be in checking on you all the time in the next few days. Before you know it, you will be heading home. The first month is the toughest and it passes quickly. I was sleeved in October and the Holiday Season has been so easy for me. The doctors there are outstanding and such caring people. This is the best present that you could give yourself. A lifetime of health and happiness, there isn't a price on something like that. Keep us posted.

Take care,

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/11/2008 4:58:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, jonwbeaupain@... writes:

I am in Mexicalli at the hotel Lucerna. I went through the tests today. Hospital Almater seems to be just as cleaned and advanced as any American hospital. I was impressed with Dr. Aceves. Tommorrow I will have the sleeve. I live in Phoenix, Az so I drove down here. I am looking forward to my new life. Please pray for me! I will keep in touch with you.Jon Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Congrats, Jon. I'll be at the Lucerna Jan. 12 for sleeve surgery on the 13th. Are you planning on staying at the Lucerna afterward before driving back? Since you saved Aceves $ by not picking you up & taking you back to the airport, perhaps you can negiotiate his paying for the Lucerna afterward. They're running a special now, $98./2 nights. I hear you can ask for a no smoking room at the hotel. Did you get one? Nina also said the hotel has the after surgery menu & will provide jello, broth, etc. to you via room service.

Keep in touch. We'll keep you in our thoughts & prayers.

From: jon3654 <jonwbeaupain@...>Subject: Going To Have Sleeve Tommorrow Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 7:04 PM

I am in Mexicalli at the hotel Lucerna. I went through the tests today. Hospital Almater seems to be just as cleaned and advanced as any American hospital. I was impressed with Dr. Aceves. Tommorrow I will have the sleeve. I live in Phoenix, Az so I drove down here. I am looking forward to my new life. Please pray for me! I will keep in touch with you.Jon

Jon:

We are all there in heart and spirit! You are in good hands and will do wonderfully! Pretty soon you will be posting your results just like the rest of us!

Warmly,

Gail

From: jon3654 <jonwbeaupain@...>Subject: Going To Have Sleeve Tommorrow Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 7:04 PM

I am in Mexicalli at the hotel Lucerna. I went through the tests today. Hospital Almater seems to be just as cleaned and advanced as any American hospital. I was impressed with Dr. Aceves. Tommorrow I will have the sleeve. I live in Phoenix, Az so I drove down here. I am looking forward to my new life. Please pray for me! I will keep in touch with you.Jon