RemedySpot.com

Re: Surgery date scheduled! Jan. 13th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey ,

Way to go. Remember the first month is the hardest. Just stay close to the computer and we will be here if you need anything. You will be so happy in a few months.

Take care,

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/9/2008 2:31:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, foxycruiser@... writes:

Spoke to Nina & we made arrangements for my sleeve surgery on Jan. 13th. I'm driving to the hospital on the 12th, then checking in at the Lucerna Hotel. After I am released on the 16th, I'll spend the 16th and 17th at the hotel, then drive to my home in San Felipe, where I'll be recuping for a month by myself. Nina said the hotel has the full menu allowed (broth, jello, etc.) & all I have to do is call room service. Easy peasy. Nina said another woman booked the same date. Any chance you're reading this? Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

I'll have access to my computer in this hospital but once I leave for San Felipe, I will be out of touch-no cell phone, no computer but I can drive 12 miles into town to go to an internet cafe, which I probably will. Will write all of you from there and let you know how I'm doing. I have to tell you, I had the greatest confidence talking to Nina today. She was surprised at how much I knew about the procedures, the surgery and 10/10/10 and it was all because of all of you. Thanks for all the posts you wrote. Perhaps I can help someone else someday.

From: SuzanneSH@... <SuzanneSH@...>Subject: Re: Surgery date scheduled! Jan. 13th Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 3:20 PM

Hey ,

Way to go. Remember the first month is the hardest. Just stay close to the computer and we will be here if you need anything. You will be so happy in a few months.

Take care,

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/9/2008 2:31:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, foxycruiser writes:

Spoke to Nina & we made arrangements for my sleeve surgery on Jan. 13th. I'm driving to the hospital on the 12th, then checking in at the Lucerna Hotel. After I am released on the 16th, I'll spend the 16th and 17th at the hotel, then drive to my home in San Felipe, where I'll be recuping for a month by myself. Nina said the hotel has the full menu allowed (broth, jello, etc.) & all I have to do is call room service. Easy peasy. Nina said another woman booked the same date. Any chance you're reading this?

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.