RemedySpot.com

Re: Danno's sleeve surgery!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Danno, my name is nora i had the band in 2005 and i am going to take it off on 12/18/2008 i have alot of problems i am schedule for the sleeve in march 23, 2009 , i was scared because its permanente , but its a good i am happy i spoke to michelle which she took all of my anxiety away away, so i am ready , dr acebes is the best surgeon in this world and with his staffffff, dont you think so. also i hope your feeling happy no pain,

nora

From: glander_33 <glander_33@...>Subject: Danno's sleeve surgery! Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 5:32 PMHi everyone!

I just got out of surgery 3 hours ago. The sleeve surgery went well and I also got my Belly Button Hernia fixed. They let me see my stomach pouch they removed in the operating room.

It is cool to know that I am rid of excess baggage. I feel good I feel great. I went walking outside already.

I have very little pain, no hunger, just a little thirsty. I will be able to have water tomorrow. I was the only one who had surgery today so all the focus was on me. They treated me like royalty. I came here yesterday alone, and started getting nervous when I realized I was actually here in the hospital getting surgery.

Happy to say that all my nervousness and worries were for nothing. It is as everyone has said about this hospital and doctors, and staff. Just wanted to let everyone know that everything went great and I look forward to chillin here in the Hospital for the next few days. Thanks for the advice everyone!

Bunas noches. mis amigos les hablo despues.

Thought I'd throw down a little spanish on ya'll.

Danno

My weight before surgery was 290

Goal by New Years Eve is 260

------------------------------------