RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Boards...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I dropped out of diversion in June 2005 and have heard NOTHING since then. For over 2 years I have dreaded the daily trip to the mailbox anticipating the "dreaded letter". Somewhere along the line in someone's post here the 2 year statute of limitations was mentioned. Any thoughts? curlyquiz <curlyquiz@...> wrote: Boy, I feel your pain . I did 3 years in Diversion, was getting ready to ask for transition when I

started having positives. I dropped out in August 2005; I know an investigation has been done (May of 2006) but have heard nothing yet--now it's 2008. Talk about antsy!! It was my logic also that we would have discredited this test before I ever got called into the AG, but now it is anyone's guess. Besides, I heard from someone--maybe even in this group, I don't remember--who said that when she finally was called to talk to the Attorney Generals' office, they would hear NOTHING about ETG--said it was irrelevant, and they were proceeding on the original complaint as though she had never been in Diversion at all. Scary!!Well, one foot in front of the other, and let's just keep doing the next right thing. *FINGERS CROSSED**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Keep The Faith~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eva> I think that's a little harsh Dr.dan. Lori needs> some time to regain her thoughts, and lick her wounds,> then I am sure she will once again be strong.> Personally, I think inpatient rehab is a bad idea,> simply because it forces you to "admit" to a problem> you don't have, and the basic tenant of recovery is> "Rigorous Honesty." That having been said, I cannot> and will not judge her or anyone else here, as I can't> say what I will do if and when I am faced with the> choice of that or loosing my license. I did choose to> leave diversion rather than going the inpatient route,> but I had hopes that before I was faced with probation> the EtG

nightmare would be resolved....and here we> are, my probation starts 12/29, I will have to submit> to EtG, and the only backup I have is that my PMD has> left a standing order for a blood ETOH each time I> test. I realize it will not satisfy the BRN, but it is> all we could come up with.> --------- insanity> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000> > Doing the same thing and expecting a different> result is the definition > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your> specimens or > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit> to this flawed > test without some safety features in place is suicide> and with your > fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all> love you. When you > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a> victim,however,we need an > advocate. Dr. Dan> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www./r/hs>

agree eva it is all false it simply is just how they think.guilty until proven innocent..makes my blood boil too...curlyquiz <curlyquiz@...> wrote: The problem with THAT, though is that GOOD reports don't count for squat!! I had all my meetings, therapists appts, never missed work or was late, had letters from my therapists, etc---they didn't give a shit. The ETG was positive, therefore I drank whether I'll admit it or not--that's their theory. There was not ONE SHRED of corroborating clinical to support it. I know, I'm not

kibbitzing at you, but when I see statements like the one below that are SO self-serving and patently false, it makes my blood boil!!!~~~~~~~~Keeping the $#@^% Faith~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eva> I think that's a little harsh Dr.dan. Lori needs> some time to regain her thoughts, and lick her wounds,> then I am sure she will once again be strong.> Personally, I think inpatient rehab is a bad idea,> simply because it forces you to "admit" to a problem> you don't have, and the basic tenant of recovery is> "Rigorous Honesty." That having been said, I cannot> and will not judge her or anyone else here, as I can't> say what I will do if and when I am faced with the> choice of that or loosing my license. I did choose to> leave diversion rather than going the inpatient

route,> but I had hopes that before I was faced with probation> the EtG nightmare would be resolved....and here we> are, my probation starts 12/29, I will have to submit> to EtG, and the only backup I have is that my PMD has> left a standing order for a blood ETOH each time I> test. I realize it will not satisfy the BRN, but it is> all we could come up with.> --------- insanity> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000> > Doing the same thing and expecting a different> result is the definition > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your> specimens or > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit> to this flawed > test without some safety features in place is suicide> and with your > fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all> love you. When you > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a> victim,however,we need an > advocate. Dr.

Dan> > __________________________________________________________> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www./r/hs>

It was me who had that encounter with the AG's office. I have my probation

orientation on Jan 14th. I am having a really hard time right now, getting

really bad bouts of anxiety/depression. I have never had either, so am just

trying to recognize its situational and will pass, but the thought of taking the

EtG again has me scared to death! I have never wanted to be anything but a

nurse, absolutely love what I do, but honestly if I could make a living at

anything else, I would do it in a heartbeat. Just putting that thought to paper

has me crying, I NEVER thought it could come to this. What this test has done to

us is unforgivable, and the fact that those in power who know there is an issue

continue to allow its use is beyond irresponsible.

--------- insanity

> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000

>

> Doing the same thing and expecting a different

> result is the definition

> of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your

> specimens or

> taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit

> to this flawed

> test without some safety features in place is suicide

> and with your

> fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all

> love you. When you

> are cut we all bleed. We do not need a

> victim,however,we need an

> advocate. Dr. Dan

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

I agree. I too had 100% compliance, never missed a call, report, meeting. To

consider behaviors, they would have to treat us individually, which would

require an effort they are simply not willing to make. It is easier to lump us

all into a big group of addicts/liars, and rely on a test to tell them what they

need to know. My case manager at Maximus often talked to me for several minutes

before she realized she had called the wrong person!! How on earth, could she

know how well my recovery was going, she didn't even know who the hell I was! I

don't say this to justify what they do, it is wrong, and must be changed, but

for now it is our awful reality.

--------- insanity

> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000

>

> Doing the same thing and expecting a different

> result is the definition

> of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your

> specimens or

> taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit

> to this flawed

> test without some safety features in place is suicide

> and with your

> fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all

> love you. When you

> are cut we all bleed. We do not need a

> victim,however,we need an

> advocate. Dr. Dan

>

> __________________________________________________________

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Thank you for the pep talk. I had a total of 4 positives, one in Dec. 2005 and

three in a clump starting in June 2006. The one in June was over 11,00! Having

had gastric bypass, the only thing I can take for pain is Tylenol! Guess I will

have to suck it up, and hope for the best. How ironic that Tylenol is on the

list of things that " are OK. " Conspiracy theory, the BRN members have stock in

the drug labs so try to get positives to force us to test more often, and line

their pockets!! I know not likely but I have learned one thing well in this

program, the truth is only truth when told by someone who has never made a

mistake!!

--------- insanity

> > > Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000

> > >

> > > Doing the same thing and expecting a different

> > > result is the definition

> > > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your

> > > specimens or

> > > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit

> > > to this flawed

> > > test without some safety features in place is suicide

> > > and with your

> > > fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all

> > > love you. When you

> > > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a

> > > victim,however,we need an

> > > advocate. Dr. Dan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > ______________

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > http://www./r/hs

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

And neither will I!! So in addition to incredible stress, false accusations, and general emotional torture, we can add inability to use anything to relieve genuine physical pain that we may have now and again. Not to much to ask for the honor of keeping our license which we already earned by our adherence to the "written" rules of diversion/probation.

--------- insanity> > > > > Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000> > > > > > > > > > Doing the same thing and expecting a different> > > > > result is the definition > > > > > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your> > > > > specimens or > > > > > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit> > > > > to this flawed > > > > > test without some safety features in place is suicide> > > > > and with your > > > > > fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all> > > > > love you. When you > > > > > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a> > > > > victim,however,we need an > > > > > ad

vocate. Dr. Dan> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > > > ______________> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > > http://www./r/hs> > > > >> > > > > > > > &g

t; > > >> > >> > > > > >>

Great Point Guys. The ACLU passed on this for some strange reason before .Perhaps in light of the supreme court decision recently someone in the 9th circut (maybe tracey?) should contact them again..would not hurt to ask.., I talked to my goat Earnest. Farm animals know better than to fornicate with boards... Too many MTD's(mentally transmitted diseases). Earnest howvever is pretty horny. He said maybe just one with a total body condom if you paid him enough... madisonxyz2000 <madisonxyz2000@...> wrote: --- Tracey,The next time your farm animal fo......., oh wait a minute. The next time your case manager requires you to write out how you work the steps remind him/her that 6 of those lil bastards require prayer. Does this mean he/she is asking you about how you pray?Then remind him/her of the Ninth Circut Court ruling (which covers Kalifornia) that paved the way for probation officers to be sued for violating the civil rights of their parolees. In particular by forcing them into AA as a condition of their release. The court basically said that it was so clearly established that forced participation in AA violates one religious freedom that the parole office should have known better and

therefore is not immune to being sued.Now, parole officers are employed by the GOVERNMENT. STATE boards are a governmet entity. Employees of the STATE board are government employees. Soooooooooooooooooooo, that means that these lil case managers would not be immune either. I wonder if the dolts even know that?http://tinylink.co.za/0b6800In Ethylglucuronide , "Tracey " <drtracey1982@...> wrote:>> I am so sorry for Lorie. She is strong, but if I had to go back to > the treatment center...after spending 45 days in it, then going to a > women's recovery home for a year, I think I would take my license and > shove it into Maximus's .... I have been sober since 1997. I had a > + ETG last March, 1st positive I have ever had in 10 years.

I cried > and cried. My case manager suspended me for a week, and since then I > have had to write(like a schoolgirl)every month how each step affects > my everyday life. I laughed though, and thought, why in the hell > would I drink?? I work in a pharmacy and have access to any drug at > anytime!! I couldn't believe she accused me of drinking. Did any of > these uneducated idiots talk to our sponsors, our peers, our > therapist before blindly accusing us??? I really believe this etg > issue is an individual inherent metabolic problem. As far as asking > for anyother test to be performed, it, like in Lorie's contract is > prohibited. I cannot even ask my double sample be run by another > lab, it would be considere "suspicious, and relapse" behavior.> > I participated in Oregon's Pharmacist Recovery Network for 3 years, > and they(the participants)don't

have any problems with ETG up there. > What is with California. I debated about coming back here, to clear > my license after being revoked for a fee issue, but, now I question > it. My life has been sucked out of me. Everytime I go to the > mailbox, I'm afraid of what I will find. > No one in AA really understands the torture we endure. It's hard, I > live in the middle of no where, and my closest peer is over 50 miles > away. > I am paranoid though, about most everything. My family thinks I'm > lying about what diversion makes us do. I have become a shell of the > happy go-lucky, fun woman I used to be. I don't smile anymore, and > most of the time I don't care about anything. That's what my > experience with Maximus has done to me. I don't trust anyone > anymore. It's sad. > > > > > > > > > > I think that's a

little harsh Dr.dan. Lori needs> > > > > > > some time to regain her thoughts, and lick her wounds,> > > > > > > then I am sure she will once again be strong.> > > > > > > Personally, I think inpatient rehab is a bad idea,> > > > > > > simply because it forces you to "admit" to a problem> > > > > > > you don't have, and the basic tenant of recovery is> > > > > > > "Rigorous Honesty." That having been said, I cannot> > > > > > > and will not judge her or anyone else here, as I can't> > > > > > > say what I will do if and when I am faced with the> > > > > > > choice of that or loosing my license. I did choose to> > > > > > > leave diversion rather than going the inpatient route,> > > > > > > but I had

hopes that before I was faced with probation> > > > > > > the EtG nightmare would be resolved....and here we> > > > > > > are, my probation starts 12/29, I will have to submit> > > > > > > to EtG, and the only backup I have is that my PMD has> > > > > > > left a standing order for a blood ETOH each time I> > > > > > > test. I realize it will not satisfy the BRN, but it is> > > > > > > all we could come up with.> > > > > > > --------- insanity> > > > > > > Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Doing the same thing and expecting a different> > > > > > > result is the definition > > > > > > > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your> > > > > > > specimens or > > > > > > > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit> > > > > > > to this flawed > > > > > > > test without some safety features in place is suicide> > > > > > > and with your > > > > > > > fund of

knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all> > > > > > > love you. When you > > > > > > > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a> > > > > > > victim,however,we need an > > > > > > > advocate. Dr. Dan> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > > > > > ______________> > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > > > > http://www./r/hs> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> >>

Hey all.. I need to know exactly when Calif. began using the EtG test. I have

been asked by the Director of Consumer Affairs to send her all my letters, files

etc. She seems to be very interested in this issue. It may be another false hope

but I will do as asked and pray, ask that you all do the same.

--------- insanity

> > > > > Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000

> > > > >

> > > > > Doing the same thing and expecting a different

> > > > > result is the definition

> > > > > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your

> > > > > specimens or

> > > > > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit

> > > > > to this flawed

> > > > > test without some safety features in place is suicide

> > > > > and with your

> > > > > fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all

> > > > > love you. When you

> > > > > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a

> > > > > victim,however,we need an

> > > > > advocate. Dr. Dan

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> >

> > > > ______________

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > > > http://www./r/hs

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Hi, is this only for CA, or would this include other states?mslizrn@... wrote: Hey all.. I need to know exactly when Calif. began using the EtG test. I have been asked by the Director of Consumer Affairs to send her all my letters, files etc. She seems to be very interested in this issue. It may be another false hope but I will do as asked and pray, ask that you all do the same. --------- insanity > > > > > Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000 > > > > > > > > > > Doing the same thing and expecting a different > > > > > result is the definition > > > > > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your > > >

> > specimens or > > > > > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit > > > > > to this flawed > > > > > test without some safety features in place is suicide > > > > > and with your > > > > > fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all > > > > > love you. When you > > > > > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a > > > > > victim,however,we need an > > > > > advocate. Dr. Dan > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________ > > > > ______________ > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > > http://www./r/hs > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I think it was in the spring of 2004 many doctors about to leave

diversion suddenly found themselves back in because of positive etg’s.

Ethylglucuronide [mailto:Ethylglucuronide ] On

Behalf Of Joy

Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:23 PM

Ethylglucuronide

Subject: Re: Re: Boards...

Hi, is this only for CA, or would this include other states?

mslizrn@... wrote:

Hey all.. I need to know

exactly when Calif. began using the EtG test. I have been asked by the Director

of Consumer Affairs to send her all my letters, files etc. She seems to be very

interested in this issue. It may be another false hope but I will do as asked

and pray, ask that you all do the same.

--------- insanity

> > > > >

> > > > > specimens or

> > > > > to this flawed

> > > > > and with your

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> >

> > > > ______________

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try

it now.

Never miss a thing. Make

your homepage.

Who has the right to check for Etg? I had a glass of wine three nights ago and was told everyone was to get a UA "work related" I passed and she did not.. She is not a drinker and I know for a fact that glass of wine we had was it. If this is the case why was I not positive?"Dr. Hansen" <dr.rob@...> wrote: I think it was in the spring of 2004 many doctors about to leave diversion suddenly found themselves

back in because of positive etg’s. From: Ethylglucuronide [mailto:Ethylglucuronide ] On Behalf Of Joy Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:23 PM Ethylglucuronide Subject: Re: Re: Boards... Hi, is this only for CA, or would this include other states? mslizrncomcast (DOT) net wrote: Hey all.. I need to know exactly when Calif. began using the EtG

test. I have been asked by the Director of Consumer Affairs to send her all my letters, files etc. She seems to be very interested in this issue. It may be another false hope but I will do as asked and pray, ask that you all do the same. --------- insanity > > > > > Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000 > > > > > > > > > > Doing the same thing and expecting a different > > > > > result is the definition > > > > > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your > > > > > specimens or > > > > > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit > > > > > to this flawed > > > > > test without some safety features in place is suicide > > > >

> and with your > > > > > fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all > > > > > love you. When you > > > > > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a > > > > > victim,however,we need an > > > > > advocate. Dr. Dan > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

__________________________________________________________ > > > > ______________ > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > > http://www./r/hs > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 3 weeks later...

First used by Maximus/Compassvision July of 2004. I know b/c I tested positive the very first time they used it on EVERYBODY in Diversion, after the 4th of July that year!

--------- insanity

> > > > >

> > > > > specimens or

> > > > > to this flawed

> > > > > and with your

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> >

> > > > ______________

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

The statue of limitations applies to the criminal side of things. As for the

BRN, did you receive anything from them either before or during diversion that

stated a complaint had been made against you? It would have been something to

the effect of " If you complete the BRN diversion program this issue will be

overlooked " am paraphrasing here but you get the drift. If you did not, your

facility probably did not report the issue to the BRN, and you would be

considered a " Self referral " which means that you do not have to complete

diversion, and the BRN can't touch you! I hope that is the case for you.

--------- insanity> > Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000> > > > Doing the same thing and expecting a different> > result is the definition > > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your> > specimens or > > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit> > to this flawed > > test without some safety features in place is suicide> > and with your > > fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all> > love you. When you > > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a> > victim,however,we need an > > advocate. Dr. Dan> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> ______________> > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > http://www./r/hs> >>

Sorry folks but the California BRN has recognized the

EtG test as the " Gold Standard " . Get used to it- it is

not going away.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

The only way that your employer would use an EtG test is if you are prohibited from drinking. Dept. of Transportation does not use EtG. Are you under some sort of "contract" to not drink?

--------- insanity> > > > > Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:29:08 +0000> > > > > > > > > > Doing the same thing and expecting a different> > > > > result is the definition > > > > > of insanity. You could have paired etg and ets on your> > > > > specimens or > > > > > taken diflucan/cipro on your testing days. To submit> > > > > to this flawed > > > > > test without some safety features in place is suicide> > > > > and with your > > > > > fund of knowledge,Lorie,it is not excusable. We all> > > > > love you. When you > > > > > are cut we all bleed. We do not need a> > > > > victim,however,we need an > > > > > advocate. Dr. Dan> > > &gt

; > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > > > ______________> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > > http://www./r/hs> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> > > > > >>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thankfully we don't all have the defeatist attitude you have! Let me see,

Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania... all held Etg as the gold standard and

because of the persistence and fortitude of others, have stopped using it. I

will not get used to it, and I am confident that even the Ca. BRN will

eventually see the light. I suppose this site has not official requirements for

participation, but would like to think it is a place we who have been wronged by

this test can go for support and hope. If you don't feel that way, maybe you

could start your own site, and those who wish to have their hopes dashed can

visit and feel like shit if they want.

-------------- Original message ----------------------

> Sorry folks but the California BRN has recognized the

> EtG test as the " Gold Standard " . Get used to it- it is

> not going away.

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________

> ____

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Search.

> http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

not going away.

Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

EtG will go away because there is no way to say for sure bacteria in urine did not make it. Many states notably michigan have discontinued or swicthed to other biomarkers Victory is simply a matter of time Related Articles, LinksHelander A, Olsson I, Dahl H. Postcollection synthesis of ethyl glucuronide by bacteria in urine may cause false identification of alcohol consumption. Clin Chem. 2007 Oct;53(10):1855-7. Epub 2007 Aug 23. PMID: 17717128 Daly <ddaly54@...> wrote: Sorry folks but the California BRN has recognized theEtG test as the "Gold Standard". Get used to it- it isnot going away.__________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

correct liz, PA has avoided the testing as far as I have seen as reported by those who are still in the PHMP.mslizrn@... wrote: Thankfully we don't all have the defeatist attitude you have! Let me see, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania... all held Etg as the gold standard and because of the persistence and fortitude of others, have stopped using it. I will not get used to it, and I am confident that even the Ca. BRN will eventually see the light. I suppose this site has not official requirements for participation, but would like to think it is a place we

who have been wronged by this test can go for support and hope. If you don't feel that way, maybe you could start your own site, and those who wish to have their hopes dashed can visit and feel like shit if they want. -------------- Original message ---------------------- From: Daly <ddaly54 > > Sorry folks but the California BRN has recognized the > EtG test as the "Gold Standard". Get used to it- it is > not going away. > > > > > __________________________________________________________ > ____ > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. > http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

From: Daly <ddaly54@...>Ethylglucuronide Subject: Re: Re: Boards...Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 03:32:36 +0000 Sorry folks but the California BRN has recognized the EtG test as the "Gold Standard". Get used to it- it is not going away. __________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

BY GOD ROBIN M. HAS HAD AN EPIPHANY!!!! DR.DAN

Re: Re: Boards...

EtG will go away because there is no way to say for sure bacteria in urine did not make it.

Many states notably michigan have discontinued or swicthed to other biomarkers

Victory is simply a matter of time

Related Articles, Links

Helander A, Olsson I, Dahl H.

Postcollection synthesis of ethyl glucuronide by bacteria in urine may cause false identification of alcohol consumption.

Clin Chem. 2007 Oct;53(10):1855-7. Epub 2007 Aug 23.

PMID: 17717128

Daly <ddaly54@...> wrote:

EtG test as the "Gold Standard". Get used to it- it is

not going away.

Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

That a girl Liz!!! Actually, the prosecuting attorney

for the PA BRN used those EXACT words at ny

hearing....'this is the GOLD STANDARD...and now PA no

longer uses it!! Hang in there and keep up the

fight!!

--- mslizrn@... wrote:

> Thankfully we don't all have the defeatist attitude

> you have! Let me see, Michigan, New York,

> Pennsylvania... all held Etg as the gold standard

> and because of the persistence and fortitude of

> others, have stopped using it. I will not get used

> to it, and I am confident that even the Ca. BRN will

> eventually see the light. I suppose this site has

> not official requirements for participation, but

> would like to think it is a place we who have been

> wronged by this test can go for support and hope. If

> you don't feel that way, maybe you could start your

> own site, and those who wish to have their hopes

> dashed can visit and feel like shit if they want.

> --------- Re: Re: Boards...

> Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 03:32:36 +0000

>

---------------------------------

not going away.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Thank you .

--------- Re: Re: Boards...

> Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 03:32:36 +0000

>

---------------------------------

not going away.