RemedySpot.com

OT: Good news!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/2/2007 8:32:59 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, nancydewolf@... writes:

Just a quick OT note to let you all know today DH was offered a new position within the company he already works for, which was what he was hoping would happen

That is great news!!! I couldn't remember, did you say your DH works for one of the car company's (GM, Ford, Chrysler) ? I couldn't' remember.

I'm sure you all are a little more relieved now.

*~**~*AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

YAY! I'm SO GLAD your hubby has a job again! Oh you guys must be so elated i know how stressful it feels to be uncertain like that phew!Als0 sounds like you'll be getting a heck of a workout ! Someone should make a house cleaning workout video lol. Lets see the lineupLaundry basket squatsLoad the dryer arm workunload the dishwasher squatswipe the windows bicep/tricep workoutscrub the shower total body workout LOLVaccuum ab workout lolok im gonna stop i'm so gonna ' cue' myself while i clean today.I'm so glad for u nancy! Have a GREAT weekend!Kris.nancydewolf <nancydewolf@...> wrote: Just a quick OT note to

let you all know today DH was offered a new position within the company he already works for, which was what he was hoping would happen. He accepted and his current position will end on March 31 with the new one starting April 1. There is a contract in place for the services that group provides until Dec. 2007 and it could be extended further (they'll find out later in the year). In the meantime, it gives him a lot more time to look around for a potentially more stable position too (although in the auto industry, especially here in Michigan, just having a job is a blessing, stable can come later). Just wanted to thank all of you who thought of us or said prayers for us, we are really thankful and feeling much better! (who may not put off buying Sansone's Walk Slim collection after all...) P.S. No workout today unless you count the 10 or 12 loads of laundry I'm still doing and the endless up and down the steps with laundry (including every piece of bedding from all the beds) plus making everyone's beds and vacuuming the entire house extremely thoroughly. That should count for something. Lots of stress eating today though, I tried very hard to make good choices (like grabbed a bunch of grapes instead of cookies) but munched my way through a loooong day. Got DS's hair cut after school this afternoon (and DD) and nothing else found, plus DH inspected both and nothing found so hopefully there won't be anything else. Yuck! My artwork available on cute items

@http://www.cafepress.com/webgrl

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

hey nancy, great news, i hope this really works out for you. what does he do?? mine is a chef/dining hall supervisor at lynchburg college. kassia

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

Hi !

Thank you!!! DH works for a supplier (they supply technical expertise for various engineering projects, he's a technical writer) to the auto companies and usually works onsite at their locations alongside their employees as part of the project teams. The only thing up in the air right now is if he'll stay in the same location full time or have to work in two different locations but we're not too concerned about that (even though the commute to the 2nd location is about 2 times as long as he drives now), we're just happy to have the job! :-) I am definitely a lot more relieved now! Thanks again!

Re: OT: Good news!

In a message dated 3/2/2007 8:32:59 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net writes:

Just a quick OT note to let you all know today DH was offered a new position within the company he already works for, which was what he was hoping would happen

That is great news!!! I couldn't remember, did you say your DH works for one of the car company's (GM, Ford, Chrysler) ? I couldn't' remember.

I'm sure you all are a little more relieved now.

*~**~*

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Thanks so much Kris both for celebrating with me and for the hilarious house cleaning workout!!!!

YAY! I'm SO GLAD your hubby has a job again! Oh you guys must be so elated i know how stressful it feels to be uncertain like that phew!Als0 sounds like you'll be getting a heck of a workout ! Someone should make a house cleaning workout video lol. Lets see the lineupLaundry basket squatsLoad the dryer arm workunload the dishwasher squatswipe the windows bicep/tricep workoutscrub the shower total body workout LOLVaccuum ab workout lolok im gonna stop i'm so gonna ' cue' myself while i clean today.I'm so glad for u nancy! Have a GREAT weekend!Kris.nancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Just a quick OT note to let you all know today DH was offered a new position within the company he already works for, which was what he was hoping would happen. He accepted and his current position will end on March 31 with the new one starting April 1. There is a contract in place for the services that group provides until Dec. 2007 and it could be extended further (they'll find out later in the year). In the meantime, it gives him a lot more time to look around for a potentially more stable position too (although in the auto industry, especially here in Michigan, just having a job is a blessing, stable can come later). Just wanted to thank all of you who thought of us or said prayers for us, we are really thankful and feeling much better!

(who may not put off buying Sansone's Walk Slim collection after all...)

P.S. No workout today unless you count the 10 or 12 loads of laundry I'm still doing and the endless up and down the steps with laundry (including every piece of bedding from all the beds) plus making everyone's beds and vacuuming the entire house extremely thoroughly. That should count for something. Lots of stress eating today though, I tried very hard to make good choices (like grabbed a bunch of grapes instead of cookies) but munched my way through a loooong day. Got DS's hair cut after school this afternoon (and DD) and nothing else found, plus DH inspected both and nothing found so hopefully there won't be anything else. Yuck!My artwork available on cute items @http://www.cafepress.com/webgrl

Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

Hi Kassia,

Thank you so much!!! He is a technical writer for a supplier to the automotive companies. He's written everything from automotive service manuals (that's how I met him, I was doing that too) to computer software code and creating computer-generated models (prototypes) of various engine functions. I was teasing him because with the new job he's going to have to relearn how to write in English because for the last 5 year or so he's been writing in math!

Mmmm, a chef in the family, that sounds good too!! :-)

Thanks again Kassia!

hey nancy, great news, i hope this really works out for you. what does he do?? mine is a chef/dining hall supervisor at lynchburg college. kassia

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

, That's wonderful news!! Congrats to DH!! Enjoy those workouts! nancydewolf <nancydewolf@...> wrote: Just a quick OT note to let you all know today DH was offered a new position within the company he already works for, which

was what he was hoping would happen. He accepted and his current position will end on March 31 with the new one starting April 1. There is a contract in place for the services that group provides until Dec. 2007 and it could be extended further (they'll find out later in the year). In the meantime, it gives him a lot more time to look around for a potentially more stable position too (although in the auto industry, especially here in Michigan, just having a job is a blessing, stable can come later). Just wanted to thank all of you who thought of us or said prayers for us, we are really thankful and feeling much better! (who may not put off buying Sansone's Walk Slim collection after all...) P.S. No workout today unless you count the 10 or 12 loads of laundry I'm still

doing and the endless up and down the steps with laundry (including every piece of bedding from all the beds) plus making everyone's beds and vacuuming the entire house extremely thoroughly. That should count for something. Lots of stress eating today though, I tried very hard to make good choices (like grabbed a bunch of grapes instead of cookies) but munched my way through a loooong day. Got DS's hair cut after school this afternoon (and DD) and nothing else found, plus DH inspected both and nothing found so hopefully there won't be anything else. Yuck!

Guest guest

Thank you Kim!!!

That's wonderful news!! Congrats to DH!!

Enjoy those workouts! nancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Just a quick OT note to let you all know today DH was offered a new position within the company he already works for, which was what he was hoping would happen. He accepted and his current position will end on March 31 with the new one starting April 1. There is a contract in place for the services that group provides until Dec. 2007 and it could be extended further (they'll find out later in the year). In the meantime, it gives him a lot more time to look around for a potentially more stable position too (although in the auto industry, especially here in Michigan, just having a job is a blessing, stable can come later). Just wanted to thank all of you who thought of us or said prayers for us, we are really thankful and feeling much better!

P.S. No workout today unless you count the 10 or 12 loads of laundry I'm still doing and the endless up and down the steps with laundry (including every piece of bedding from all the beds) plus making everyone's beds and vacuuming the entire house extremely thoroughly. That should count for something. Lots of stress eating today though, I tried very hard to make good choices (like grabbed a bunch of grapes instead of cookies) but munched my way through a loooong day. Got DS's hair cut after school this afternoon (and DD) and nothing else found, plus DH inspected both and nothing found so hopefully there won't be anything else. Yuck!

Guest guest

Congrats ! I am glad he found a new job so fast!

Kathy

YAY! I'm SO GLAD your hubby has a job again! Oh you guys must be so elated i know how stressful it feels to be uncertain like that phew!Als0 sounds like you'll be getting a heck of a workout ! Someone should make a house cleaning workout video lol. Lets see the lineupLaundry basket squatsLoad the dryer arm workunload the dishwasher squatswipe the windows bicep/tricep workoutscrub the shower total body workout LOLVaccuum ab workout lolok im gonna stop i'm so gonna ' cue' myself while i clean today.I'm so glad for u nancy! Have a GREAT weekend!Kris.nancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

P.S. No workout today unless you count the 10 or 12 loads of laundry I'm still doing and the endless up and down the steps with laundry (including every piece of bedding from all the beds) plus making everyone's beds and vacuuming the entire house extremely thoroughly. That should count for something. Lots of stress eating today though, I tried very hard to make good choices (like grabbed a bunch of grapes instead of cookies) but munched my way through a loooong day. Got DS's hair cut after school this afternoon (and DD) and nothing else found, plus DH inspected both and nothing found so hopefully there won't be anything else. Yuck!My artwork available on cute items @http://www.cafepress.com/webgrl

Guest guest

That's GREAT ! I don't want you to move because we are planning to meet this summer remember? I know Michigan's economy is terrible and no one seems to care except the people living here. I hope that your husband's new job will last for a long time! Jen nancydewolf <nancydewolf@...> wrote: Just a quick OT note to let you all know today DH was offered a new position within the company he already works for, which was what he was hoping would happen. He accepted and his current position will end on March 31 with the new one starting April 1. There is a contract in place for the services that group provides until Dec. 2007 and it could be extended further (they'll find out later in the year). In the meantime, it gives him a lot more time to look around for a potentially more stable position too (although in the auto industry, especially here in Michigan, just having a job is a blessing, stable can come later). Just wanted to thank all of you who thought of us or said prayers for us, we are really thankful and feeling much better! (who may not put off buying Sansone's Walk Slim collection after all...) P.S. No workout today unless you count the 10 or 12 loads of laundry I'm still doing and the endless up and down the steps with laundry (including every piece of bedding from all the beds) plus making everyone's beds and vacuuming the entire house extremely thoroughly. That should count for something. Lots of stress eating today though, I tried very hard to make good choices (like grabbed a bunch of grapes instead of cookies) but munched my way through a loooong day. Got DS's hair cut after school this afternoon (and DD) and nothing else found, plus DH inspected both and nothing found so hopefully there won't be anything else. Yuck!

Guest guest

Thanks so much Kathy!!!!!

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

I know I haven & #39;t posted a whole lot but just had to tell every one my good

news, I passed the written portion of my mass department of corrections exam!

I & #39;m sooo happy. I also got a 4.0 this past semester. I got to my audi today

for a check up. I hope every one is well. your friend jean in danvers,ma Left

ear 7/5/07 right ear 11/10/07