RemedySpot.com

Safe Uses of Cortisol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sheila,

I was always worried about my continuing dependence on additional cortisol( as

prednisone) until I read this book which has set my mind at rest. But I continue

each year to try to reduce the dose, but I won’t tolerate the side

effects of dose reduction- the first to appear is usually alopecia and usually

in a place where it is hard to hide with my remaining hair. I am lucky in that

is grows back as soon as I resume the higher dose.

Since I have been taking pred I

simply don’t get clods even when the rest of my household is streaming

and sneezing.

Safe Uses of Cortisol

For those of you with

adrenal problems and needing cortisol replacement, I thought I would draw your

attention to the following (which is in our Files, but might not have been

noticed). Hope this helps you.

Luv - Sheila

SAFE USES OF CORTISOL

by McK.

Jeffries 3rd Edition

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Hello there...

I noticed that someone had the book 'Safe Uses of Cortisol' to lend out - although it has been lent to Keri just now I believe.

Does anyone else have a copy of that book that I can borrow please. I would take extremely good care of it and can pay postage by either cheque or PayPal...

Failing that - could I book the book - so to speak - after Keri please. I am presently taking Isocort but may have to increase to HC.

June x

Guest guest

HI June,

I too have this book but it has been out on lo9an to Sara who is now sending it to the next person in the queue who is . Contact and ask him if he can send it to you as soon as he has finished reading it. It certainly is a popular book. There are other books in the TPA-UK Library you may like to borrow meanwhile. Have a look at the list in our files.

Luv - Sheila

Safe Uses of Cortisol

Hello there...

I noticed that someone had the book 'Safe Uses of Cortisol' to lend out - although it has been lent to Keri just now I believe.

Does anyone else have a copy of that book that I can borrow please. I would take extremely good care of it and can pay postage by either cheque or PayPal...

Failing that - could I book the book - so to speak - after Keri please. I am presently taking Isocort but may have to increase to HC.

June x

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1310 - Release Date: 04/03/2008 08:35

Guest guest

HI June

I have answered your message through 's response to you.

Luv - Sheila

Hello there...

June x

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1310 - Release Date: 04/03/2008 08:35

Guest guest

Thanks Keri..

I have sent a private message to ,

June

>> > - although it has been lent to Keri just now I believe.> > No haven't requested it yet, so you go for it!> > luv keri> >

Guest guest

Hello Sheila..

is giving me a loan of her own book as Keri does not need it just now - thanks all the same June x

>> HI June,> > I too have this book but it has been out on lo9an to Sara who is now sending it to the next person in the queue who is . Contact and ask him if he can send it to you as soon as he has finished reading it. It certainly is a popular book. There are other books in the TPA-UK Library you may like to borrow meanwhile. Have a look at the list in our files.> > Luv - Sheila>

Guest guest

Okidoki June.

Luv - Sheila

Re: Safe Uses of Cortisol

Hello Sheila..

is giving me a loan of her own book as Keri does not need it just now - thanks all the same June x

>> HI June,> > I too have this book but it has been out on lo9an to Sara who is now sending it to the next person in the queue who is . Contact and ask him if he can send it to you as soon as he has finished reading it. It certainly is a popular book. There are other books in the TPA-UK Library you may like to borrow meanwhile. Have a look at the list in our files.> > Luv - Sheila>