RemedySpot.com

Re: So damn angry - now T3 cheap sources

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have bought T3 on the internet very cheaply ( & expensively from another internationalpharmacy.com). The cheapest sources is https://www.uksteroidstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info & products_id=39 which I have not used but I think I know someone who has as she recommended it, and another but not as cheap but smaller potency pills is mexmeds4you.com - takes about a month to arrive (some credit cards will be rejected to here as this is mexico). On this note my normal credit card was declined in the US yesterday for 558US$ (several £k available on my limit) & the one I used for mexico immediately paid it, although I had only used it for the mexico transaction in the last year, so credit cards are getting more sensitive on internet transactions, and I regularily buy things on the internet from abroad so it was not an unusual transaction although perhaps a little larger than most. The uksteroidstore looks to me (my opinion only) like another metabolicmeds (for those who remember that!) so if you want these from here I would act quick.

Val

Hi ValThat is another way to go about it get a private Dr to issue a private prescription, and see if t3 is cheaper that way it cost me about £100 a mont to buy online.Carolne

Hi Val

I don't see any similarities to MetabolicMeds at. Their site was very slick with superb information and they carried some of the best information I have seen for each product. I miss them very much. I have heard they are not trading any more anywhere which is such a massive shame. I used to get all my meds from them and so did a lot of other people. MetabolicMeds sold Armour and T2 as well and you only had to ask them to stock a particular item and they immediately looked into it. The people who 'shopped' them for sending prescription medicines out from their UK office, still linger around these forums and should hang their head in shame.

Luv - Sheila

I have bought T3 on the internet very cheaply ( & expensively from another internationalpharmacy.com). The cheapest sources is https://www.uksteroidstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info & products_id=39 which I have not used but I think I know someone who has as she recommended it, and another but not as cheap but smaller potency pills is mexmeds4you.com - takes about a month to arrive (some credit cards will be rejected to here as this is mexico). On this note my normal credit card was declined in the US yesterday for 558US$ (several £k available on my limit) & the one I used for mexico immediately paid it, although I had only used it for the mexico transaction in the last year, so credit cards are getting more sensitive on internet transactions, and I regularily buy things on the internet from abroad so it was not an unusual transaction although perhaps a little larger than most. The uksteroidstore looks to me (my opinion only) like another metabolicmeds (for those who remember that!) so if you want these from here I would act quick.

Val

Hi ValThat is another way to go about it get a private Dr to issue a private prescription, and see if t3 is cheaper that way it cost me about £100 a mont to buy online.Carolne

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 10/01/2008 13:32

Hi Val,

I have a cheaper supplier in Mexico and as it seems we are okay to

post details here:

http://pharmamx.com/searchIndex.asp?

orden= & tamanopagina=25 & paginaabsoluta=7 & alpha=advanced & brandname=C

I think it probably works out to about £10 per tub of 100 tablets.

If you do decide to buy from them please mention me as you never know

they might give me a discount, every little helps!

Luv Bella

>

> I have bought T3 on the internet very cheaply ( & expensively from

another internationalpharmacy.com). The cheapest sources is

https://www.uksteroidstore.com/store/index.php?

main_page=product_info & products_id=39 which I have not used but I

think I know someone who has as she recommended it, and another but

not as cheap but smaller potency pills is mexmeds4you.com -

Hi Sheila,

I was referring to the fact that they have UK in their title, & wondering where they actually ship them from, particularly as I was told that they say next day delivery.

I am not criticising this, just saying that surely it is only a matter of time...

Val

I don't see any similarities to MetabolicMeds at. Their site was very slick with superb information and they carried some of the best information I have seen for each product. I miss them very much.

Luv - Sheila

Hmm! That's very strange. MetabolicMeds were based in USA and Spain so could provide prescriptions medicines without the UK needing to provide a prescription. It was reported to the MHRA that for UK citizens, when they placed an order - the goodies were sent to an office in the UK for onward transmission. A very silly mistake to have made, and I am positive that had somebody pointed out to them the situation they had put themselves in, they would have immediately changed this. I know you weren't criticising and you made a good point. Anybody supplying medicines from a UK pharmacy just get an NHS prescription before they can be dispensed.

Luv - Sheila

Hi Sheila,

I was referring to the fact that they have UK in their title, & wondering where they actually ship them from, particularly as I was told that they say next day delivery.

I am not criticising this, just saying that surely it is only a matter of time...

Val

I don't see any similarities to MetabolicMeds at. Their site was very slick with superb information and they carried some of the best information I have seen for each product. I miss them very much.

Luv - Sheila

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 10/01/2008 13:32

Hi Bella,

The ones I suggested were 100mg so work out cheaper per mg.https://www.uksteroidstore.com/store/index.php? with free shipping to UK, so £6.25 would compare with your £10, as they are 4 times the potency. But personally I would never need to get 100mg pills, so prefer your quote assuming that the postage is also free.

Val

Hi Val,I have a cheaper supplier in Mexico and as it seems we are okay to post details here:http://pharmamx.com/searchIndex.asp?orden= & tamanopagina=25 & paginaabsoluta=7 & alpha=advanced & brandname=CI think it probably works out to about £10 per tub of 100 tablets.Luv Bella

Hi Val,

No sorry, that amount is wrong. I buy 3 pots at $66.64 including

postage and this works out to £11.30 approx per pot of 100. I was

getting this supplier confused with a cheaper one in Mexico which

may not be quite as reliable but their price per pot is £10.55 if

you buy 3. Has the pound got weaker against the dollar as I'm sure

it worked out cheaper than this last year?

BTW, I also couldn't cope with 100mcg tablets even if they are

really cheap, I wonder what animal they use those on, lol!

Luv Bella

>

> Hi Bella,

>

> The ones I suggested were 100mg so work out cheaper per

mg.https://www.uksteroidstore.com/store/index.php? with free

shipping to UK, so £6.25 would compare with your £10, as they are 4

times the potency. But personally I would never need to get 100mg

pills, so prefer your quote assuming that the postage is also free.

>