RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Just got back from endo appointment..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glynis,

If you go too fast you will feel pretty bad anyway. It is better to do it safely than end up in hospital.

Lilian

The only thing I'm worried about is that I don't want to feel even worse than I am now,

Hi Glynis,

Lilian’s right., but remember not all of us have a rough transition from

T4 to Armour. I didn’t, and after the third day or so of Armour I woke up

feeling just brilliant. I knew I still had a long way to go , but I now knew I

was on the right track. I did feel tired for the 5 days I was off meds before

starting the Armour , but I expected this and set myself up with easy days and

a good book to read.

Glynis,

If you go too fast you will feel pretty bad anyway. It

is better to do it safely than end up in hospital.

Lilian

The only thing I'm

worried about is that I don't want to feel even

worse than I am now,

Hi Glynis - sorry if Ive offended you, I absolutely respect your views and have similar leanings myself. I thought it was a typo and you'd meant to say goodness, it amused me that you might be referring to Sheila, tis all.

Gill x

I don't believe in god, I'm pagan and happy to work with my goddess!!As I said in an earlier post (I think!!) this year is going to be full of new beginnings for lots of people, (2008 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1 in numerology new beginnings!! Glynis> This is great news Glynis - I know Sheila is wonderful but goddess is pushing it a bit isnt it!! (Sorry, couldnt resist it really made me laugh!!!)> Gill> > > and he's given me a prescription for Armour!!!!!!> > > Oh goddess, I hope this works, > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17>

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

And I know that feeling only too well too! alls well that ends well mi dear! In fact I would love to hear more of your philosophy if you want to email me privately!

Gill x

----- Original Message -----

Hi Gill, I'm not at all offended, sorry if it sounded that way, I was just trying to explain and of course my brain doesn't feed the words I want to my fingers (or my gob for that matter!!) when I want them to come..........Glynis>

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

Hi Glynis

When you get your first prescription for Armour, because it is an unlicensed medication in the UK, the pharmacist has to contact IDIS World Medicines. They are the people who source unlicensed medications, and it usually takes a couple of weeks at least, before it will be in the hands of your pharmacist. After that, your pharmacy will always carry a stock of Armour, so please be patient. It will be worth waiting for, I promise.

As far as Boots is concerned , I would take them to task for leaving you waiting 5 weeks. Is this every time you need a prescription, because they should keep their stock up to date..

Luv - Sheila

Hi ,Yes it is a NHS prescription and if I haven't recieved a call by Monday I will be in there asking why they can't get it in two days as most online pharmacies seem to manage to do this without too much of a problem!!I have fought this far and no-one is going to stop me now!!!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1230 - Release Date: 17/01/2008 16:59

Hi Gylnis,

Good for you! Don't stop now! I had to wait 5 weeks at both the

surgery pharmacy and at Boots. If they import it specially- which it seems

they do, it does take that long- crazy isn't it.

Hi ,

Yes it is a NHS prescription and if I haven't recieved a call by Monday

I will be in there asking why they can't get it in two days as most

online pharmacies seem to manage to do this without too much of a

problem!!

I have fought this far and no-one is going to stop me now!!!