RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: purchasing Armour Thyroid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Rosie

Thanks for letting me know this information about Inhouse Pharmacy. I am always on the lookout for other places to purchase our "legitimate" drugs. It can be frustrating when there are so few pharmacies who sell Armour. There is unlikely to be anybody reading what you have written with a "disapproving eye", but if there is, they can do a little research and get the facts, can't they? I keep telling people who get their Armour through a private prescription to go online to purchase their medication because, as you say, it is SO much cheaper than buying from UK pharmacies. - and for those beng forced into the situation of having to take their health into their own hands, they don't need a prescription.

Luv - Sheila

>> I don't know anything about InHousePharmacy so cannot tell you > whether they are good or not, so perhaps you would let us know. Hi Sheila,I have used inhousepharmacy for several years now and have been perfectly happy with them. Their orders arrive swiftly and I have never had cause to worry about the quality of any of their products. When you place your first order you get a customer number, which gets you a discount on subsequent purchases.Just in case anybody is reading this with a disapproving eye, I buy stuff from them that is either prescribed for me by a Real Doctor and is just cheaper to get over the net than at the local chemist, or perfectly legit stuff that I can buy OTC.Rosie

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1206 - Release Date: 01/01/2008 12:09

Thanks for the reminder Val -0 where would I be without you? I just KNEW there was a snag somewhere along the line about ordering Armour from InHousePharmacy. I would go along with www.internationalpharmacy.com who still give everybody a good deal.

luv - Sheila

Hi Sheila/Deborah,

I can tell you what the snag is. They are a good supplier but you need to be aware that they declare everything for VAT and VAT is payable on armour, also a charge to the Post Office for the pleasure of them collecting the VAT - this charge alone was I think £8 in my last order from them. This is payable if the total order including any delivery comes to more than £18.

Personally since there is a choice here ( & I use both suppliers) I would cancel the order if possible & reorder from internationalpharmacy.com.

Val

I think you will find you are paying a little bit more than that with InHousePharmacy, but not much. There is a snag here as to why we don't use them, but I can't remember exactly why not.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1206 - Release Date: 01/01/2008 12:09

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Deborah - another of our members wrote to me telling me she uses InHousePharmacy and she finds them excellent - so see how you get on with them.

I honestly doubt that tasking a quarter of a grain a week will do any good whatsoever though. You need to start a quarter of a grain daily when you wake, and before breakfast. I appreciate that you are sensitive to medicines, but I think your treatment protocol would be a waste of your money. You need thyroid hormone every day and the T3 in Armour has a very short half life (of a few hours only).

Looking forward to your 'intro' and I hope your workload eases shortly.

Luv - Sheila

Thank you all for your information. It's taken me awhile to get back onthe forum because of busyness with work details. It was too lat e tocancel the order with InHouse Pharmacy. I ordered one bottle of 1 graintablets so I could start off slowly with 1/4 grain per week as I titrateup. I had a visit with my GP on Monday and it worked out pretty muchlike I thought. I''ll post that in another "topic". I also think I needto go back and re-introduce myself to the forum since I haven't reallydone that yet. I simply "dove on in" with e-mails to Sheila via thisform and I haven't introduced myself well to the forum. I hope to getthat completed within the next few days since I'm having a few busy daysin succession here.Thanks to all who have commented!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 10/01/2008 13:32

WHEW ! that's a relief Deborah. It would take you a mighty long time for it to take any effect at all. Hope all goes well and are you also taking Selenium, or do you have a problem with that also?

Deborah, I realise you are just getting used to how the group works, but could you delete all previous messages from your post to keep everything tidy. Most of us have already read the previous messages, just leave a little bit about what you are responding to.

Luv - Sheila

Hi Sheila,I'm so sorry.....I made a typo....I'm not going to start with 1/4 grainPER WEEK, but PER DAY for a week! You must have thought me a bit daftwith that typo, right? Thanks for catching that though. As I told youper our phone conversation just a moment ago, I"m starting it todaysince it just arrived. I hope I can tolerate it well......bless you forall of your help, Deborah

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1219 - Release Date: 11/01/2008 10:19