RemedySpot.com

Reply I received

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is the reply I have received to the email I sent. You see they suggest I go to the ask a question page, or search to see if anyone has asked the question before. If I have time I will have a go, but if anyone else has a moment to search through I would appreciate it, or even pose the question there themselves.

It is definitely worth pursuing I think.

Hello Lilian,

Thank you for writing to Mercola.com.

1/2/2008 6:33:09 PM: Our customer service team is only trained to answer product related questions. Dr. Mercola's site is the most visited natural health site on the planet and as a result he receives hundreds of these types of questions every day.

He recommends that you utilize the Mercola.com search option located at the top of every page on Mercola.com to find the information that you are looking for! Simply type the information you are looking for and click search!

If you are unable to locate the information you are looking for, he has created a way for you to ask him a question directly! He has developed a Question and Answer forum where questions like this can be answered. He does the best he can to answer it but he is only able to answer a few questions a day.

First we ask that you search to see if your question has been asked. You can search on the right hand side on the link below. Please enter your topic to see if anyone has asked your question. If you do not see any questions, you can click on "Ask Your Question?" on the next page to submit a question.

Here is a link to that page: http://v.mercola.com/QA/BlogsQA.aspx

If we can be of further help, please do not hesitate to ask!

As a representative of Mercola.com, I want to assure you that wevalue our customers' trust above all else - it's the foundation onwhich our company was built. Please know that we'll continueworking hard to ensure that you receive accurate and efficient service.

Thank you again for writing to Mercola.com and we wish you nothing but the best to both you and your health!If your question has still not been answered or have further questions, please click this link http://shop.mercola.com/customerservice.aspx?cid=100757 and enter your email address and comments in the Remarks field.

Lilian

this looks like a standard reply - there wont be a Frequently Asked Question on this so you need to go down the road of asking him a question through the forum.

Gill

Reply I received

This is the reply I have received to the email I sent. You see they suggest I go to the ask a question page, or search to see if anyone has asked the question before. If I have time I will have a go, but if anyone else has a moment to search through I would appreciate it, or even pose the question there themselves.

It is definitely worth pursuing I think.

Hello Lilian,

Thank you for writing to Mercola.com.

1/2/2008 6:33:09 PM: Our customer service team is only trained to answer product related questions. Dr. Mercola's site is the most visited natural health site on the planet and as a result he receives hundreds of these types of questions every day.

He recommends that you utilize the Mercola.com search option located at the top of every page on Mercola.com to find the information that you are looking for! Simply type the information you are looking for and click search!

If you are unable to locate the information you are looking for, he has created a way for you to ask him a question directly! He has developed a Question and Answer forum where questions like this can be answered. He does the best he can to answer it but he is only able to answer a few questions a day.

First we ask that you search to see if your question has been asked. You can search on the right hand side on the link below. Please enter your topic to see if anyone has asked your question. If you do not see any questions, you can click on "Ask Your Question?" on the next page to submit a question.

Here is a link to that page: http://v.mercola.com/QA/BlogsQA.aspx

If we can be of further help, please do not hesitate to ask!

As a representative of Mercola.com, I want to assure you that wevalue our customers' trust above all else - it's the foundation onwhich our company was built. Please know that we'll continueworking hard to ensure that you receive accurate and efficient service.

Thank you again for writing to Mercola.com and we wish you nothing but the best to both you and your health!If your question has still not been answered or have further questions, please click this link http://shop.mercola.com/customerservice.aspx?cid=100757 and enter your email address and comments in the Remarks field.

Lilian

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

You are right Gill . I joined but still cannot find where I can get in contact or send a question. On searching 'Armour' I also found this article he wrote but it is several years old now.

http://www.mercola.com/2000/mar/12/armour_thyroid_ingredients.htm

However people do write with queries so there must be something I am missing.

Lilian

this looks like a standard reply - there wont be a Frequently Asked Question on this so you need to go down the road of asking him a question through the forum.