RemedySpot.com

Can you help with printing?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK, I can do that no problem at all - I can also take one to the hospital for Dr Naqvi who will take it to the meeting with his boss and the other endo's, I could print off another and take it to the other surgery in the area - 3 in total - that is my area pretty much covered. Sorry I had a funny and was thinking it was for the people who were contacting you, I am more than happy to supply the addresses that I am sending to for you.

Luv nne

Many thanks. nne, It would be a great if everybody were to print out a copy and send it to their own medical practitioner. There are over 1000 copies needed altogether - and it is a massive job. I bet, at the end of the day, there will be nearer 1200 LOL.

I have a photo somewhere of with a big black Post Office sack on his back full to the top with letters we sent to all the endocrinologists when we first did our Armour campaign. I will have to look it out.

luv - Sheila

HI Gill

This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how many you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement? Perhaps if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.

Luv - Sheila

>Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.

Gill

Hi Sheila

Im not sure how many - if a few of us could do 5 or 10 copies each and then post or deliver in our local area would that work? Id be happy to do that but I know if members are not well this makes it a bigger issue.

Gill

Can you help with printing?

HI Gill

This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how many you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement? Perhaps if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.

Luv - Sheila

>Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.

Gill

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

Many thanks. nne, It would be a great if everybody were to print out a copy and send it to their own medical practitioner. There are over 1000 copies needed altogether - and it is a massive job. I bet, at the end of the day, there will be nearer 1200 LOL.

I have a photo somewhere of with a big black Post Office sack on his back full to the top with letters we sent to all the endocrinologists when we first did our Armour campaign. I will have to look it out.

luv - Sheila

Sheila, I am happy to print off one and send it out if you give me the name and address of who it is going to. Sorry but I know the cost of these things being sent so can only afford to do the one, but I am sure that every one done will be a help.

Luv nne

HI Gill

Luv - Sheila

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1219 - Release Date: 11/01/2008 10:19

You're an angel nne. I don't need the addresses though thanks, just to know you have sent them is enough. I hope all endocrinologists are going to discuss it with their colleagues - I doubt they will be able to find fault with what I have said, but whether they will take any notice and just carry on with what they are doing already, we will just have to wait and see.

luv - Sheila

Re: Can you help with printing?

OK, I can do that no problem at all - I can also take one to the hospital for Dr Naqvi who will take it to the meeting with his boss and the other endo's, I could print off another and take it to the other surgery in the area - 3 in total - that is my area pretty much covered. Sorry I had a funny and was thinking it was for the people who were contacting you, I am more than happy to supply the addresses that I am sending to for you.

Luv nne

luv - Sheila

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1219 - Release Date: 11/01/2008 10:19

If you could please let me know that it is on the website that would be appreciated because I don't often visit there at the moment, lots to do which I will tell you about when it has come to fruition.

Luv nne

I sent the two documents to Gill and she is kindly editing them - we need to look very professional and know what we are talking about to make the medical profession pay attention to what we are saying. I hope this will be on our website early next week and you can then copy it from there.

Luv - Sheila

I sent the two documents to Gill and she is kindly editing them - we need to look very professional and know what we are talking about to make the medical profession pay attention to what we are saying. I hope this will be on our website early next week and you can then copy it from there.

Luv - Sheila

Re: Can you help with printing?

Luv nne

luv - Sheila

>

> This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how many

you could

> do, remembering the number of pages per statement? Perhaps if I use

a smaller

> print, I could cut down on the number of pages.

Sheila - I've come late to this thread and can't find the original

request amongst my backlog of emails to see exactly what it's about.

Do you still need help? If so, what can I do?

Yes, I will tell everybody nne - so don't worry. Sounds intriguing, I hope it is good news.

luv - Sheila

If you could please let me know that it is on the website that would be appreciated because I don't often visit there at the moment, lots to do which I will tell you about when it has come to fruition.

Luv nne

Luv - Sheila

Hi Sheila,

If you send it to me I can print it for my GP & practice too, and if I eventually find an endo to go to, I will also give him a copy. Would you suggest one for each partner at the GP practice? Or if I send more than the 1 to the GP I saw I suspect they will just put them in the bin without looking at them.

Surely if we all give one to whoever is treating us, or who we would like to treat us then this will help in a small way.

Val

Kim, this is fantastic! The money that Sheila gets for the packs will probably cover the postage, but its the printing that is so expensive. Brilliant news, give Jon a big hug!!

Gill

Hi SheilaJust emailed you again but spoke with my hubby who is a Director of Print Production....he has lots of contacts in large printers and says he will have no trouble with getting your 16 pages printed and as his company also own their own mailing house they can sort that too but would need the postage sorting....If you check what I have written in the email it should be clearer. Jon is an expert in the Print field and is willing to pull some favours

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

I would very much like a copy to print out for my endo.

It might work out a lot cheaper if someone could print out one copy who has the facility to photocopy others. Photocopying is much cheaper than printing out.

Lilian

Hi Sheila

Just emailed you again but spoke with my hubby who is a Director of

Print Production....he has lots of contacts in large printers and

says he will have no trouble with getting your 16 pages printed and

as his company also own their own mailing house they can sort that

too but would need the postage sorting....If you check what I have

written in the email it should be clearer. Jon is an expert in the

Print field and is willing to pull some favours!!

luv Kim

>

> HI Gill

>

> This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how many

you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement? Perhaps

if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.

>

> Luv - Sheila

>

>

> >Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer

sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.

>

> Gill

>

Sheila, we all have different printers and pdf files are impossible to change, a word document would be so much better as we can amend the margins without any hassle for our particular printer.

Just a thought, I know it would make my life easier.

Luv nne

They are black and white A4 and I would be happy if they were photocopied. Again, you can take a copy from the website when it is completed. Gill has sent me the edited version last night and I will try to complete the document today and then Lee will post it on the website as a pdf.

Luv - Sheila

I LUV YOU - I LUV YOU KIM AND JON. This is really wonderful news and I have sent you answers to the questions Jon asked. TPA-UK cannot thank you enough, because you are helping every hypothyroid patients who is suffering within the NHS.

Luv - Sheila

Hi SheilaJust emailed you again but spoke with my hubby who is a Director of Print Production....he has lots of contacts in large printers and says he will have no trouble with getting your 16 pages printed and as his company also own their own mailing house they can sort that too but would need the postage sorting....If you check what I have written in the email it should be clearer. Jon is an expert in the Print field and is willing to pull some favours!!luv Kim>> HI Gill> > This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how many you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement? Perhaps if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.> > Luv - Sheila> > > >Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.> > Gill>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date: 12/01/2008 14:04

They are black and white A4 and I would be happy if they were photocopied. Again, you can take a copy from the website when it is completed. Gill has sent me the edited version last night and I will try to complete the document today and then Lee will post it on the website as a pdf.

Luv - Sheila

Re: Re: Can you help with printing?

I would very much like a copy to print out for my endo.

It might work out a lot cheaper if someone could print out one copy who has the facility to photocopy others. Photocopying is much cheaper than printing out.

Lilian

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date: 12/01/2008 14:04

I would find it easier on a word document too.

Lilian

Sheila, we all have different printers and pdf files are impossible to change, a word document would be so much better as we can amend the margins without any hassle for our particular printer.

Totally agree but if we could still all do our own areas, this would leave less to have to ship to Kim & Jon and less postage for TPA to spend - just thought I would add that. If Gill (I think it was) still agreed to collate the names and addresses then Sheila would only have to send out to the areas not covered.

Luv nne

HOORAH for Kim and even bigger one for hubby Jon!! I've been watching this 'Help with printing' thread and soooo wanting to help but clueless how to (beyond the let's all do 10 notion which unfortunately would still leave us a few thousand pages short).

I will see what Lee says - she keeps me on the straight and narrow. Perhaps I can send you it as a Word Doc. and put the pdf on the website.

Luv - Sheila

Re: Re: Can you help with printing?

I would find it easier on a word document too.

Lilian

Well if there is an area that a few people live so they can get together, you can always bag a stall at any of the fete's, jumble sales etc., do cakes or bring and buy anything that would make money. Unfortunately I am all alone down here and very busy on a project that I cannot speak about until it is under way - I promise I will let Sheila know when that has happened

Luv nne

Yes, Im happy to sort out who is doing what. I think the biggest pressure on Sheila at the moment is the cost of postage and I know that Sheila is hoping the cost of the packs will go towards this, but if anyone has other ideas on fund raising.....

HOORAH for Kim and even bigger one for hubby Jon!! I've been watching this 'Help with printing' thread and soooo wanting to help but clueless how to (beyond the let's all do 10 notion which unfortunately would still leave us a few thousand pages short). Serves me right for having been a teacher all my life instead of something useful in the commercial world lol!

Let us know if the Kim Plan will work out Sheila (as I'm sure you will: I am in complete awe at your drive and dedication to the cause and, like all other members, hugely grateful. Thought your piece for Weetman (who I tend to call another word beginning with 'w' ;) was excellent.

Regards-- Seán D.

Yes, Im happy to sort out who is doing what. I think the biggest pressure on Sheila at the moment is the cost of postage and I know that Sheila is hoping the cost of the packs will go towards this, but if anyone has other ideas on fund raising.....

Gill

Totally agree but if we could still all do our own areas, this would leave less to have to ship to Kim & Jon and less postage for TPA to spend - just thought I would add that. If Gill (I think it was) still agreed to collate the names and addresses then Sheila would only have to send out to the areas not covered.

Sheila and guys,

I luv you all too, not known you long but absolutely amazed at the

unending support you offer everyone who posts a message and if we can

help we will. Jon is playing with his toy helicopter at the moment so

I will forward the emails to him and he can look at it tomorrow at

work.

He may ring you for further details but recon'd on around 2000 copies

would be no problem...let me leave it to the expert to follow up on

this.

Ok

luv Kim

> >

> > HI Gill

> >

> > This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how

many

> you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement?

Perhaps

> if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.

> >

> > Luv - Sheila

> >

> >

> > >Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer

> sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.

> >

> > Gill

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date:

12/01/2008 14:04

>

I promise that once certain things are in place I will let you know immediately Sheila.

Luv nne

OooEr nne - I can't wait to find out what your project is, I would love to hear it is that you are now well enough to return to work again and earn some luvely pennies.

Luv - Sheila

HI marianne

Bless you for your caring and thoughtfulness, I appreciate this so much. However, for a massive job like this, it would give me more work to get all the information from members about where they were going to send the papers and for me to delete their names off the database and then, I wouldn't know whether copies actually had been made and sent off. I think the best thing is for everybody to take what copies they can and distribute them where necessary to make doubly sure that at least some doctors and endocrinoligists will get a copy. My database is getting on for 4 years old and Ellie and Shopland are in the process of oupdating this, but it isn't yet completed as their son has been quite ill. Some endo's will have moved, left the NHS or otherwise and new endo's will have come along during that time. I know at my local hospital there is one new endocrinologist who isn't on the database so I will send copies to him.

I will put a Word Doc. of the papers in our FILES so you can copy from there and a pdf doc. on the website.

Luv - Sheila

Luv nne

HOORAH for Kim and even bigger one for hubby Jon!! I've been watching this 'Help with printing' thread and soooo wanting to help but clueless how to (beyond the let's all do 10 notion which unfortunately would still leave us a few thousand pages short).