RemedySpot.com

Can you help with printing?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OooEr nne - I can't wait to find out what your project is, I would love to hear it is that you are now well enough to return to work again and earn some luvely pennies.

Luv - Sheila

Well if there is an area that a few people live so they can get together, you can always bag a stall at any of the fete's, jumble sales etc., do cakes or bring and buy anything that would make money. Unfortunately I am all alone down here and very busy on a project that I cannot speak about until it is under way - I promise I will let Sheila know when that has happened

Luv nne

Yes, Im happy to sort out who is doing what. I think the biggest pressure on Sheila at the moment is the cost of postage and I know that Sheila is hoping the cost of the packs will go towards this, but if anyone has other ideas on fund raising.....

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date: 12/01/2008 14:04

I hope Jon phones Kim because I would need to chat how best to get this to you. I would need to send a copy of the database on disc so you have all the names and addresses of the endo's, and probably I would need to put the two documents on to a disc too. I hope Jon will be able to talk me through all of this, but I am sure he will.

thinking of you today and hope everything goes fine for you.

luv - Sheila

Sheila and guys,I luv you all too, not known you long but absolutely amazed at the unending support you offer everyone who posts a message and if we can help we will. Jon is playing with his toy helicopter at the moment so I will forward the emails to him and he can look at it tomorrow at work.He may ring you for further details but recon'd on around 2000 copies would be no problem...let me leave it to the expert to follow up on this.Okluv Kim> >> > HI Gill> > > > This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how many > you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement? Perhaps > if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.> > > > Luv - Sheila> > > > > > >Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer > sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.> > > > Gill> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date: 12/01/2008 14:04>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date: 12/01/2008 14:04

Think Jon has emailed Sheila about this but.......maybe able to help

with postage IF certain suppliers (ie the companies he is getting to

do printing for free) can be shown somewhere as sponsors then he

maybe able to get a few quid from each to cover mailing and that as

they say would be job done! printing mailing and shipping hoorah!

However we need Jon and Sheila to get their noggins (heads) together

to work out how to cut the cost in first place. He is a clever boy

anyway but their is nothing regarding print he dont know about and

now mailing it would seem as he has been running that part of

business single handed due to sickness!

luv Kim

>

> HI Gill

>

> This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how many

you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement? Perhaps

if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.

>

> Luv - Sheila

>

>

> >Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer

sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.

>

> Gill

>

Hi Kim

I have received an email from Jon setting some details and I will hopefully be able to be more precise about our needs shortly. We will, as previously promised, put the names of the suppliers on our website as sponsors for this particular exercise. This is going to be a very important document and will no doubt stir a lot of interest for people to visit the site. Remember, we had over 2278 unique visitors to the website during the last 7 days.

I did receive an email from Jon and he sent me details of envelop sizes ect. I cannot give precise details of what I need right now, because although I say the 2 documents are almost completed, Gill is sending me back to find more references to some comments I have made, and when I go to find them, I see something else that titillates me and I hunt for references for that, and then I have forgotten what I went to look for in the first place....but seriously, we are going through it bit by bit and making sure that we have a paper that doctors will take serious notice of. I am trying to get the newest references but there often isn't anything more recent. I am aware that doctors will always pay more attention to those doctors who are leaders in the endocrinoligy field and unfortunately, will likely pay less attention to people who aren't medically qualified - like me. So, not even being an academic, this is a very difficult job.

We can't afford to rush this job, there is no deadline, thank goodness, so I hope everybody will be patient for a little longer. BUT Kim and Jon, you are absolute STARS - and I am positive that each and every member of TPA-UK give their heartfelt thanks also.

Luv - Sheila

Think Jon has emailed Sheila about this but.......maybe able to help with postage IF certain suppliers (ie the companies he is getting to do printing for free) can be shown somewhere as sponsors then he maybe able to get a few quid from each to cover mailing and that as they say would be job done! printing mailing and shipping hoorah! However we need Jon and Sheila to get their noggins (heads) together to work out how to cut the cost in first place. He is a clever boy anyway but their is nothing regarding print he dont know about and now mailing it would seem as he has been running that part of business single handed due to sickness!luv Kim>> HI Gill> > This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how many you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement? Perhaps if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.> > Luv - Sheila> > > >Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.> > Gill>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008 17:39

Not a problem Sheila, Jon will wait, give him time to put dabs on a

printer willing to do the job free gratis and a chance to look for

others for paper or postage etc....Jon knows loads of contacts and

print at the moment is pretty lean due to lack of spending print is

one of first things to go when companies cut back. Anyway I have no

idea what I am talking about so I will shut up. I just hope I have

some luck with GP this afternoon when I tell him lab didnt do

requested tests.

Luv Kim

> >

> > HI Gill

> >

> > This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how

many

> you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement?

Perhaps

> if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.

> >

> > Luv - Sheila

> >

> >

> > >Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer

> sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.

> >

> > Gill

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date:

14/01/2008 17:39

>

Thanks for understanding Kim. I will email Jon back and keep our lovely ball rolling. Will keep everything crossed for you this afternoon.

Luv - Sheila

Not a problem Sheila, Jon will wait, give him time to put dabs on a printer willing to do the job free gratis and a chance to look for others for paper or postage etc....Jon knows loads of contacts and print at the moment is pretty lean due to lack of spending print is one of first things to go when companies cut back. Anyway I have no idea what I am talking about so I will shut up. I just hope I have some luck with GP this afternoon when I tell him lab didnt do requested tests.Luv Kim> >> > HI Gill> > > > This would be great - so many thanks. Have you any idea how many > you could do, remembering the number of pages per statement? Perhaps > if I use a smaller print, I could cut down on the number of pages.> > > > Luv - Sheila> > > > > > >Hi Sheila, Im not a business or anything so cant offer > sponsorship, but will certainly do some copies.> > > > Gill> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008 17:39>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008 17:39

Hi Kim (and Jon) and Sheila and everyone

I totally agree that you are Stars and its such a brilliant gift - printing and possible help with the postage, absolutely wonderful!

Can I just echo what Sheila has said - we are working very hard on getting the papers as accurate as possible so that they do really stand up to scrutiny, so bear with us - Sheila has done a fantastic job and spent hours working on the documents, and Im being the nit picker and asking her for more - so do bear with us! Hopefully they will make a difference and we can use them to take to our own docs too!

Gill

Hi Gill

Hope you had a good trip to London and ready for even more editing. I worked on the T4/T3 combo BTA Statement from 5.30a.m. to 8.00p.m. the day before yesterday and I can let you have that one to edit at the end of today. The Armour one is all over the place right now because I have added yet more references and comments, but it is getting better and making more sense on a daily basis. Although there are an awful lot of references for this document, there are many comments I cannot give a reference because there have been no clinical trials on Armour v t4 or Armour v T4/T3 combination and there is not a lot of scientific data - most of it is anecdotal, so not easy.

As far as the importance of these documents are concerned, let me tell you....

Last night Dr Peatfield (who has read my draft when he was up here last December) telephoned me to ask if I could send him down a few copies as he wanted to pass them on to his colleague, Dr. McDonagh - why, you might ask, because it appears that Dr McDonagh is the latest victim who has been reported to the GMC for prescribing Armour for a patient who's TSH test was within the normal range. Dr McDonagh is wanting to use our references as evidence in his fight to prove his innocence. I have no idea who has reported him but I have a good idea. What I cannot understand is that I thought Dr Skinner's case had set a precident in the medical world, as the GMC have allowed him to continue to diagnose and prescribe thyroid hormone replacement when some of his patients have a TSH still within the reference range.

This is why, as Gill says, we have to get our document 100% water tight, with no leaky cracks, because that is what some people will be looking for.

Luv - Sheila

I totally agree that you are Stars and its such a brilliant gift - printing and possible help with the postage, absolutely wonderful!

Can I just echo what Sheila has said - we are working very hard on getting the papers as accurate as possible so that they do really stand up to scrutiny, so bear with us - Sheila has done a fantastic job and spent hours working on the documents, and Im being the nit picker and asking her for more - so do bear with us! Hopefully they will make a difference and we can use them to take to our own docs too!

Gill

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 16/01/2008 09:01

just wondering is this McDon.. or is it Barry McD.. ? Just curious really but I think I know a Barry McD...

G

Re: Re: Can you help with printing?

Hi Gill

Hope you had a good trip to London and ready for even more editing. I worked on the T4/T3 combo BTA Statement from 5.30a.m. to 8.00p.m. the day before yesterday and I can let you have that one to edit at the end of today. The Armour one is all over the place right now because I have added yet more references and comments, but it is getting better and making more sense on a daily basis. Although there are an awful lot of references for this document, there are many comments I cannot give a reference because there have been no clinical trials on Armour v t4 or Armour v T4/T3 combination and there is not a lot of scientific data - most of it is anecdotal, so not easy.

As far as the importance of these documents are concerned, let me tell you....

Last night Dr Peatfield (who has read my draft when he was up here last December) telephoned me to ask if I could send him down a few copies as he wanted to pass them on to his colleague, Dr. McDonagh - why, you might ask, because it appears that Dr McDonagh is the latest victim who has been reported to the GMC for prescribing Armour for a patient who's TSH test was within the normal range. Dr McDonagh is wanting to use our references as evidence in his fight to prove his innocence. I have no idea who has reported him but I have a good idea. What I cannot understand is that I thought Dr Skinner's case had set a precident in the medical world, as the GMC have allowed him to continue to diagnose and prescribe thyroid hormone replacement when some of his patients have a TSH still within the reference range.

This is why, as Gill says, we have to get our document 100% water tight, with no leaky cracks, because that is what some people will be looking for.

Luv - Sheila

Gill

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 16/01/2008 09:01

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

Hello Gill

This is Dr McDon...

Luv - Sheila

just wondering is this McDon.. or is it Barry McD.. ? Just curious really but I think I know a Barry McD...

G

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1230 - Release Date: 17/01/2008 16:59